It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Thanks for having the courage to share your story.

While it does sound bizarre, I get the feeling you are telling the truth.

Could it be a secret drone project "they" were testing? Although it does seem strange they would do a such a thing out in public areas. That is the only logical explanation I can think of at this point. Still, it doesn't explain "faking" an abduction.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This story is insane!! Sounds like something right out of a sci-fi movie. I can only imagine the trauma you go through on a daily basis but we are all still waiting ...WHERE IS THE VIDEO EVIDENCE?????
edit on 4-12-2014 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Artorius

In a safe place.

For release upon my demise.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Your dealing with gangstalking from the demonic realm. That is why these " coincidences" seem to know your every move and can happen so timely and on cue. Your being messed with in the spiritual realm. The goal is to get you to off yourself.

These forces work through other people, even animals. They even work through the target and most people dont even realize it.

The best thing is to just call it out for what it is. Dont get mad and provoke or challenge because these entities feed off that sort of pride and they will use it against you.

When you isolate yourself from outside influences such as people , animals, and phones, the entities just might pay you a personal visit, in one last effort to rattle you. Sounds like this may be whats happening.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: magnecore

Uh....no.

Trust me. These are flesh and blood people. I've videoed myself confronting them. At one point I had two friends waiting in separate vehicles and they boxed one guy in who was following me and we called the police. Another time I had a friend pit on a ball cap and sunglasses and leave my house in my car. I sat at my kitchen table out of view with my 870 in front of me. Within 10 minutes a utilities truck parked across the street and the driver got out and walked right in through my front door. If he was surprised to see me he didn't show it. He just slowly raised his hands and turned and walked out. He knew I want going to shoot him.

I called 911 and filed police reports so often that they told me to knock it off. I mostly wanted an official record of the incident. I recorded a interview in my home of me showing a police officer the video of the man entering my house. He took it seriously but other than running plates and taking a statement there wasn't much that could be done.

In the case where we boxed in the car following me the man driving just got out and calmly got into another car that was following him and left. The police came and the car was a Hertz rental. I got a ticket for obstructing traffic.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnecore
Your dealing with gangstalking from the demonic realm. That is why these " coincidences" seem to know your every move and can happen so timely and on cue. Your being messed with in the spiritual realm. The goal is to get you to off yourself.

These forces work through other people, even animals. They even work through the target and most people dont even realize it.

The best thing is to just call it out for what it is. Dont get mad and provoke or challenge because these entities feed off that sort of pride and they will use it against you.

When you isolate yourself from outside influences such as people , animals, and phones, the entities just might pay you a personal visit, in one last effort to rattle you. Sounds like this may be whats happening.

Haha, I can imagine your next meeting with a guy in black, asking him calmly if he is a demonic spiritual being.... That's gonna make you look really sane....

I secretly hope that there really is an expensive tax dollar funded US secret agency of creepy crawling guys who's jobs are to pull these stunts on people. I can even imagine those guys who used to film that show "you've been punked" back in the 90s are probably working for them. Imagine the talk around the water cooler with that job...

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Not sure why, but I believe you.

I certainly didn't at first, I was waiting for the fantastic excuse why you couldn't share the video.

There's something about your explanations that has convinced me.

Do you have any theories as to why they'd bother with a staged abduction? Was the drone amazingly advanced in your opinion, perhaps they want people to believe it's alien?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oldetimehockey4

I have no idea. I can't think of any logical reason why they would stage an abduction. The incident reminds me of the L S D tests that were done on unsuspecting people in the 50s and 60s.

So, incredibly, it decided to slip acid secretly to Americans — at the beach, in city bars, at restaurants. For a decade, the CIA conducted completely uncontrolled tests in which they drugged people unknowingly, then followed and watched them without intervening. In some cases, the agency used the drug to perform interrogations, but these procedures were conducted so inconsistently that they proved equally useless in providing useful data

healthland.time.com...
edit on 04000000am12America/Chicagoam0934America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow, I just got done reading the whole thread, and wow. My guess as to why they took your blood is to catalog your DNA in a giant bank; perhaps for future use in trans-humanism, or perhaps as a safeguard in case a catastrophic even ends most of humanity. The reason I think it was because of that and not because you noticed a secret military air project is because the drone thing seemed to have targeted you before you noticed it. Maybe whatever organization that is behind this uses some sort of randomized pattern to target their victims.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

The blood sample I talked about was done by a nurse to determine if I'd been drugged. I don't know if blood (or any other fluids) were taken from me after I was given the shot in the neck by the "shushing" female alien because I was out. I didn't appear to have and needle marks or bruising in the usual spots where blood is drawn so I don't think they did.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Can you describe the size of the drone you saw?

Any additional details of the drone?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you OP for sharing your story. I know you were hesitant to do so.....but I do appreciate it...... So....all this leads me to ask a few questions( or a lot of questions)....why would they ( whomever they are) target you? Do you have rare blood? Holy blood line from Jesus or something like that? What would they achieve by targeting you specifically? .....Or ......were you in the wrong place at the wrong time? .....and finally, what would they achieve by harassing you? Are your children and wife being harassed or is it just you? ...it's clear that your stronger mentally then to " off" yourself, so what comes next with harassment?.... Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology

Another time I had a friend pit on a ball cap and sunglasses and leave my house in my car. I sat at my kitchen table out of view with my 870 in front of me. Within 10 minutes a utilities truck parked across the street and the driver got out and walked right in through my front door. If he was surprised to see me he didn't show it. He just slowly raised his hands and turned and walked out. He knew I want going to shoot him.

I called 911 and filed police reports so often that they told me to knock it off. I mostly wanted an official record of the incident. I recorded a interview in my home of me showing a police officer the video of the man entering my house. He took it seriously but other than running plates and taking a statement there wasn't much that could be done.

Your telling us you allowed a man to enter your house without either shooting him, or holding him at gun point, until the police came? smh

If I were in your shoes, had a shotgun like you say, and a utility worker walked through my front door without consent, which btw is breaking and entering.

I would have mostly like shot his ass dead, or commanded him to lay down, on the ground instantly, with his hands behind his head face down at gun point, till the police got there.

By the sound of it you would have had it all on video and then could have justified you actions.
edit on 4-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

And you'd be in prison for the next 10 or so years. We don't have any sort of "castle doctrine" or right use firearms in those kinds of situations in Canada. Even if it was a knife wielding drug addict and I shot him dead I'd have a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
One thing I've learned from all of this is that the things you think you'd do are rarely what you actually do. When we blocked the man following me our intention was to physically restrain him until the police arrived. We figured he wasn't going to shoot us in broad daylight on a busy downtown canadian street. But when the confrontation happened and you realize he's most likely armed and possibly not alone sensibility takes over and you keep your hands to yourself.

edit on 04000000am12America/Chicagoam4520America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

And you'd be in prison for the next 10 or so years. We don't have any sort of "castle doctrine" or right use firearms in those kinds of situations in Canada. Even if it was a knife wielding drug addict and I shot him dead I'd have a lot of explaining to do.

There were two options there.

You said you had a shotgun, so what good is it if you cannot use it either to get an intruder to stay still or shot the threat?

And FYI. I'm well versed in Canada's Castle Doctrine, and yes you can kill someone if they break into your home.

Canada[edit]
By court ruling in 2011, a resident is permitted to use "reasonable and necessary" force in subduing an intruder in his or her private domicile or business. By definition, killing the intruder is only an option if non-lethal means cannot be carried out, and excessive force with obvious intent to kill is not necessarily defensible in court.[32

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-12-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

No you can't justifiably shoot someone simply for breaking into your home and your quoted text proves that.

Holding someone at gunpoint (which was my intention) only works if they decide to listen to you. Shooting a stranger in the back as he walks away with his hands in the air isn't something I'm capable of doing.

But yeah, I'm sure you would have been a real hero straight out of an action movie.
edit on 04000000am12America/Chicagoam5620America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No you can't and your quoted text proves that.

Holding someone at gunpoint (which was my intention) only works if they decide to listen to you. Shooting a stranger in the back as he waljs away with his hands in the air isn't something I'm capable of doing.

But yeah, I'm sure you would have been a real hero straight out of an action movie.

Your hiding behind the shooting someone claim.

No hero at all. lol It's simple if someone breaks into my house they have two options lay down, on the floor until the police arrive, or get carried out in a body bag.

What did you have a Remington 870 for intimidation, or to kill someone? or perhaps you were going to use it to stir the tomato sauce in the kitchen?

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

just finished the whole thread and i just wanted to thank you for sharing all of this with us here. i can only imagine how shaken up you must be and how hard it must have been to try and relate even a modicum of this story to other people, especially strangers here on ATS. i myself have been victimized in a way that when i tried to explain it to friends and family i was seen as being "crazy" so I know how you feel.

i was thinking that what you experienced was the military testing in the field their back engineered alien technology on people like yourself and making it look like the classic alien abduction to keep the attention away from the military industrial complex. like you said they try their best to discredit you and make you look like a nutter.

maybe they want to be able to use those little drones to pick people out from the sky, knock them out and then they can do whatever they want to them. and all the victim would potentially be left with is spotty memories of an event which must people would immediately dismiss as insanity.

bravo to you though for being resilient and creative. i honestly wish you the best of luck and i would love to hear more of your experiences as they are captivating.

oh and you definitely would get into serious trouble shooting an unarmed person who was dressed/acting like a utility provider. you cant shoot said unarmed person in the back and have it be justifiable self-defense if they're trying to get away from you! lol, seriously
edit on 4-12-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I had the shotgun because I figured it would make whoever I pointed at do what I told them to do. I was wrong.

Anyway I'm not going to argue about what I could of or should of done. I did the best I could at the time. I guess I could change or edit the story to make myself sound more brave or smarter but I'm just telling like it happened.
edit on 04000000am12America/Chicagoam2528America/Chicago by duaneology because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join