It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**HOAX** Experiences with men in black **HOAX**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Don't think for a second I don't know how crazy it sounds. It's lunacy. I sound like an escaped mental patient. That's how I'm supposed to sound. That's the point. Make the experience so ridiculous that nobody would ever believe it.

Lol, mission accomplished

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your experiences. Sounds like a terrible situation to be in.

I wish you well and encourage you to stay strong.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Why do you believe they have targeted you!

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Paranoia is one interpretation along with gang stalking of a targeted individual as another main interpretation of your story, from here there are other possibilities as well. I do not expect anyone sending you off to the funny farm over your current statements, especially while there is so much uncertainty. With your family a lot closer and more understanding of your situation and having not sent you off yet I am sure you are pretty safe there. As for being one of those people it is already done, as for just what one of one of those is generating some discussion.

As for just what levels of harassment are intentional and perceived does raise some questions. How reliable are you? What level of intent is there? What parts are circumstance, misunderstandings or some other error? Basically just how good are your interpretations of reality? What evidence have you got? How well can you define and prove the crimes being committed against you?

Personally if I was getting harassed like that then going public is one option to address the situation, moving can be another or just do nothing and live with it is up to your self determination. If things are at the stage where you are getting poison pizzas delivered to your door it is good to hear you calling out for some help. If you did want some review of some of the bits and pieces you have then there are people here ready to listen.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I believe you, I have no reason not to. All I can say, is I hope things turn out OK.
As someone above said, you should prolly try to figure why the are following you. What is it that you know, that made them target you.

I would love to see some of the videos you have, just out of sheer curiosity. Not because I need proof of anything. But I'd understand if you wouldn't want to have anything to do with aliens, or whatever is you think has drawn this guys attention, and so prefer no to post anything that could make things worse.
I wish you the best pal, hopes everything turns out for the best.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
Don't think for a second I don't know how crazy it sounds. It's lunacy. I sound like an escaped mental patient. That's how I'm supposed to sound. That's the point. Make the experience so ridiculous that nobody would ever believe it.

Lol, mission accomplished

Cmon dude, dont sweat it!
This is ATS, we've seen crazier.

You're gonna have to try harder than this haha.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology

"Now that you are truly mind-f**ed, and everyone around you thinks you're losing it, they become far more brazen. Taking control of your email and social media accounts. Making bizarre posts on your behalf that sound like you're an increasingly unstable person."

Then how do we know this is really you and not the MIB posting ?...... Ok that aside, OP...you have not answere my post about seeing a video or proof....or....what have you done or seen to make you so valuable to them?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Duane,

This is very important,

What was the " unusual experience " you had ??

What type of evidence do you have ?

..... And how did you release it ? How did they become aware of it ??

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This wasn't some appeal to make you believe my story.

It was a warning to those who might want to talk. Just keep it to yourself. Its not worth it.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Anyone who's going through this will know what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

So how long are you gonna stall till you address the alleged videos?

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yeah well...this is ATS where everyone says " pics or it didn't happen".... So I don't know how well your warning will go over.....Now I just think you're trolling ....so...good luck with it all, sorry you have to live in fear. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas !

edit on 3-12-2014 by Meldionne1 because: Spelling check

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I`m just wondering why the are wasting their time trying to make you look crazy, wouldn`t it just be easier for them to steal your video evidence and be done with the whole thing?

come to think of it since you seem to have made up your mind that you are never going to show the videos to anyone why not just box them up and set them out for the garbage collector?
The MIB will see you putting a box out and will take it and leave you alone.
problem solved.

edit on 3-12-2014 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My "MIB" experience was friendly and a little bizarre. Trough clever conversation he got what he came for and I was discredited and evidence was destroyed. Alleged men in black would call that a perfect day in the office.

I was in my university's cafeteria having a coffee and reading about a ufo case that got some hype in the US of America and was published on my local online news because they had run out of real news to report. I was watching a picture of the alleged ufo which was an out of focus photo of a seagull photographed with a rolling shutter when this gentleman I have never seen around the campus sits down next to me and we start a discussion about the article I was reading. He was never really facing me properly and I never got eye contact because he was looking at my laptop screen. I couldn't get a good long look at his face. A technique pick pockets use so you cannot remember their faces at all and he had mastered it completely like a magician to hide his identity. We carried on the conversation and he directed the topic to video evidence I had collected myself. Why? How did he know if I had any. I told him about my recent catch that featured some lights on the sky. He was asking specifics and inquired what camera I was using and did I upload it on the internet. The man himself was wearing a suit and a tie and a big stainless steel wristwatch which he was adjusting all the time. I thought he was a guest speaker at my business school and when I talked about him to other people who were doing their assignments and walking back and forth to get a cup of coffee but nobody I talked to remembers him being present in the cafeteria.

I told my friends about the man and the conversation that I had with him and it was enough to discredit me and the legit video evidence totally. "MIB" use subtle and efficient means to discredit the target. Here it gets crazy... I was compelled against all good logic to sell the camera after few months so physical evidence of filming is also gone conveniently. I suspect one possibility with a awkward smile on my face that the man in black used conversation to induce a trance state and then I just completed his set of instructions like a manchurian candidate. If you could program people to do what you wanted wouldn't it be more convenient if the person who is being a problem cleans up himself. That way there will be no evidence of their involvement and I heard such possibilities and tactics were researched in-depth in the past.

I promised to show the video to my friend but at home I found out that the footage was missing and everything was not right in my room. I noticed that the hdmi cable lock and power cable of my video projector were disconnected and my bed mattress was shifted out of place like someone had gone trough my things in a hurry and was unable to put the locking mechanism back together. I had a room mate at that time and we had separate rooms with doors that always lock. I confronted him about it and I learned that he had let a heater repair guy in who wanted to check on the heaters. I didn't ask but I wouldn't be surprised at all if this "heater repairman" was wearing black.

The video I never got to share. I was outside sky watching, just appreciating all the satellites and spy planes flying up there as little moving dots of space junk. A star suddenly got really big and bright so I fixed my tripod mounted legria prosumer camcorder on it. When I zoomed in 10x I saw on my camcorders display a set of lights in a vedge formation which I could not be seen with naked eye. I shot over 16GB of footage of these eleven violet lights that had a green hue around them. Lights were in about shallow 30 degree angle three on the left hand side and eight of them on the right the bright one was in the middle. I thought that the lights are the moons of some planet like saturn and the planet itself is the brightest object because they were just hanging there. I kept tweaking the focus of the lens for a good half an hour to get a perfect fix on the lights. Light formation was definitely further away than the brightest object. It was freezing cold so I went inside after an hour.

The trigger to MIB visitation is unknown. What was the flag that alerted them to take actions and why? all I had was really crisp hd footage of some lights on the sky anyway. I connected some dots when I did a google search for the "battle of los angeles" the mystery deepened for me. I found a picture that is maybe unrelated to the battle of los angeles but describes what I filmed that night perfectly. What I saw looked exactly the same as these vedge shaped formations

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What your describing sounds like 'gaslighting' a form of group or gang stalking. They are usually subtle tactics utilized to decrease credibility and increase feelings of paranoia. The Manson family used to do it but they called it "creepy crawling" as a psyop tactic it was developed by the Stasi.

The way it works is diabolical in that not only does it seek to reduce your credibility to others but ideally to disrupt your internal credibility so that you will doubt yourself.

There's some information online but admittedly it is hard to weed out pertinent information from potentially paranoid ravings of people with actual mental disorders. Personally I think one can usually "feel" if the account is genuine. But this lends itself to problem because it offers no confirmation to the situation, being merely one's opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Have you turned on your TV, only to find that the volume is all the way up? Or noticed your furniture moved slightly?
edit on 3-12-2014 by RidgeWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Maybe duaneology did not post this thread, it could be the MIB trying to make him look crazy.

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Bernard?............................................ is that you?......

Your story sounds Kafka esque.....The plausibility of such things happening however is not that low....
Certainly the "government" .....whoever they are....are interested in any person who may have legitimately experienced, or witnessed forbidden things......the veracity of your claims is measure of your experience I suppose....at this point, only you and your family really know the answer to that....
If you will not elucidate further there is little we can give but sympathy for your plight......

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

You should probably do your own surveillance from another location where you can't be seen. You might start by going to location where they vehicles were parked (when they aren't there) and using binoculars to determine what can be seen from that vantage point. It seems strange that if they were watching you/your house, they would park where they could be seen (unless they were harassing you). Considering that you saw one of them near your uncle's home, maybe they were watching him/his house. Can his house be seen from where they usually parked? It's possible that they just parked there each time and walked to their destination which may have been his house. You also might try following your usual routine in leaving the house and then hiding your vehicle (assuming you haven't been followed) and backtracking to a high vantage point to observe what's going on. The behavior of the person your uncle encountered is very suspicious. Did he observe the man going back to a vehicle? He might have just been concealing car keys in his hand.

As for someone having a difficult time following you, are there multiple routes at the end of your driveway? I would think that professionals probably wouldn't have much difficulty following just about anyone. Then again, why would they park where they could be seen?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join