It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kingdom of God, the Word & the Tree of Life -- Kabbalah

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I'd say you are quite imaginative yourself. Tarot decks from ancient Egypt eh? I'd love to see you back that up. And are you saying that these ancient papyrii were easily available to Aliester Crowley? Or did perhaps Gutenberg have a minor effect on the availability and distribution of these ancient texts, in new, readable, practical formats, printed translations of all kinds of writings though in varying quality?

Tarot in ancient Egypt, man, that's the crown of the day!
edit on 10-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ....

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

I'd say you are quite imaginative yourself. Tarot decks from ancient Egypt eh? I'd love to see you back that up. And are you saying that these ancient papyrii were easily available to Aliester Crowley? Or did perhaps Gutenberg have a minor effect on the availability and distribution of these ancient texts, in new, readable, practical formats, printed translations of all kinds of writings though in varying quality?
Tarot in ancient Egypt, man, that's the crown of the day!

Yes actually (its called an Egyptian mystery school that the Essenes (a sect) understood and as "LIVE" documented people within an environment/commune reinterpreted NOW as being in Gnosis as/in principle). You see the difference; one is within the mind, (total enlightenment) the other is actually living as/in a communal effort to achieve it as step stones; (Jesus lived there). Qumran 72AD Romans invaded; no one home. Here is how to get to the ephemeral God Aspect (one ladder rung at a time). They are the enlightened. Still exist as Rosicrucians, Free Masons, Buddhists and Hindus.
edit on 10-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

I am in agreement with your assessment. The whole we choose to come here is from old African lore, older even than Sumeria, but it makes no sense. Incarnate to help speed along our karmic debt. Karmic debt which only exists here in this world of illusion. So that would be mean we were being tricked or mislead by our own false understanding of what was occurring both here and on the other side, and God was allowing it because of some warped sense of humor.

We incarnate here when we disobey there. Incarnation is not some gift, it is a lesson on how to submit. Because even in heaven there is free-will, if there was not the fall never could have happened in the first place. And in heaven there can be no consequences so another place had to exist in order to teach.

My deepest understanding thus far is this whole system exists to either prove or disprove Gods infallibility thus continuing or ending existence. God must keep sending people here to prove that they will choose his will eventually after many lifetimes of making the mistake of following their own. There is an infinite amount of time to prove our perfection and fix our problem of arrogantly following our own whims yet it seems pointless, because man is inherently flawed. We haven't learned in countless thousands of years and generations and multiple Adam's from lost civilizations and multiple genetic manipulation to try to bring about a favorable income. Eventually it will all cease to exist and return to the void. And I'm sure the creator will appear again and start the whole process over. Perhaps the geometry itself is flawed and thus the whole fabric of this reality.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I pity you. And I see you have absolutely NOTHING to add other than gibberish lies you boil together just to stay in there and be all annoying and stinking brimstone. It's just sad, man. Go play catch or something instead.

«Herakleeeees! Eagle should be half dead by now, but it keeps bickering!»

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

I pity you. And I see you have absolutely NOTHING to add other than gibberish lies you boil together just to stay in there and be all annoying and stinking brimstone. It's just sad, man. Go play catch or something instead.

«Herakleeeees! Eagle should be half dead by now, but it keeps bickering!»

Hercules/eagle. Not of my origin; more the white bat/jaguar/monkey/rattlesnake. I am a Maya atypical MODERN. I will now go to the arena "show of shows" and throw a ball through a raised ring (impossible but if do so have to argue NOT be sacrificed). It really does not mean the end of all things, mankind meets god in this act of supposed finality; (ITS JUST A GAME).

edit on 11-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Perhaps threats and hacks and whatever are mere games to you, to the rest of us, it's real life, and life hurts, so deal with it. I am sorry if I offended you, you are probably a really nice fella, a war veteran for all I know wounded in battle, and you have my full sympathy, but I don't like being bullied and hustled, and the way things are now, I can't stand you sticking to my threads derailing every one of them. Please, for the love of God. Leave it or contribute with some reason.

Life's a real bitch. Treat her nicely, and she can be sort of nice and amazing even. But treat Life as the bitch she truly is, and she will keep on bitching you until there is nothing left. Make that hoop, man!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Perhaps threats and hacks and whatever are mere games to you, to the rest of us, it's real life, and life hurts, so deal with it. I am sorry if I offended you, you are probably a really nice fella, a war veteran for all I know wounded in battle, and you have my full sympathy, but I don't like being bullied and hustled, and the way things are now, I can't stand you sticking to my threads derailing every one of them. Please, for the love of God. Leave it or contribute with some reason.

Life's a real bitch. Treat her nicely, and she can be sort of nice and amazing even. But treat Life as the bitch she truly is, and she will keep on bitching you until there is nothing left. Make that hoop, man!

Drag that soapbox of yours to the middle of your town square and logically in firm concise dialog/debate IN PUBLIC your complaints to the God you disbelieve exists (that is supposedly your creator being). Express your dissatisfaction; ask it to reveal itself and once and for all enlighten you, magically without having to do any introspection/deep spiritual work; unlike the rest of us struggling with our understanding/relationship to/of the AUO. $200.00 passes go does not apply.
edit on 12-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Just because I am not a Christian doesn't mean I don't believe in God. Or Jesus for that matter. It's just I don't identify with the Christians and their Moloch. You don't have to be American to like pork chops.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So I'm curious, at how you come to understand the meaning of the paths, and the letters? Do you just take the meaning of the letter as a word, and combine the qualities of the sephiroth which the path connects? Or what else do you use to understand the meaning of the paths?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Well, I didn't do much else than drawing up the tree according to the books. I started off with the four main alchemical (not really Kabbalah though) elements (four overlapping circles) along the aether one (straight line connecting and aligning the elements). Then I connected the crossings or intersections according to the formula, just like you noticed, how there are according to Sefer Yetzirah three mothers (assigned in chapter II) corresponding to three horizontal branches, seven doubles (assigned in chapter IV) just like there are seven vertical branches, and finally twelve single (assigned in chapter V) letters corresponding to the 12 angled branches. These branches are all numbered and letters are assigned in sequence corresponding to these numbers (* see below).

There are several different assignments for these letters and branches, and several versions of the books in question, so I have to admit that I've been taking a few shortcuts and searched the net trying to find some kind of consensus out there. So I can't really say that I have arranged them the right way, but it seems most pics I could find out there had either the same arrangement as mine or very close. There are also of course the chance that I may have misunderstood completely. Anyway, I learned the Hebrew alefbet as I looked into this, and recognising the patterns of the tree in the first couple of chapters in Genesis in the light of the Midrash and a bunch of other sources I am unable to name, I arrived at the Tree you can see in this thread.

*) Your reply got me thinking here, expect an updated tree pretty soon, I'll go over all the letters again and see what happens if I use a slightly different approach. Have to read up on a few things and double check the sequencing. The three mothers and the seven doubles seem right, but I was unable to crack the code of why the twelve singles are assigned according to what seems to be the consensus, at least in my searches.

ETA: According to the translation of Sefer Yetzirah which I own, at the end of chapter V (about the twelve single letters), it says «He made these, as if it were provinces, and arranged them as in order of battle for warfare». I believe the last part I have underlined there is the key to the whole thing. Is it the name of a book? Some numerical pattern or cipher? Well, that's what I intend to find out. Thanks for the heads up

edit on 13-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: eta

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TheJourney

According to the translation of Sefer Yetzirah which I own, at the end of chapter V (about the twelve single letters), it says «He made these, as if it were provinces, and arranged them as in order of battle for warfare».

Bloody hell, do you realise what this thing is? It's arms discipline for heaven's sake!

The twelve single branches, I may be wrong, but it looks completely plausible, and indeed in the order of battle for warfare-- there are much similar cycles in kendo and other arms disciplines-- for this can't be anything but a basic cycle of sword maneuvres and combinations, made easy to remember and visualise?!? Think about or visualise the tree as a dummy/enemy and lift up your arms and visualise your arm of choice (be that sword, axe, re-bar, cane, peacock-feather, your Fender Strat 7c), visualise and work yourself through the different maneuvres. Damn, that's gotta hurt.

«Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle»

Psalms 144:1 [ESV]

The two first letters are hacks against the head and shoulders:
==> 1-2 : 1-3
Next three letters is the following maneuvre, slashes, torso-lungs-belly:
==> 2-5 : 4-6 : 2-6
Next, four letters, combining slashes, hacks and stabs, belly-legs:
==> 7-6 : 8-9 + 7-9 : 8-6
And finally the three last death blows against torso-heart:
==> 3-6 : 5-6 : 3-4

All the above can also be ruled out as defensive gardes, by reversing or redistributing the force and weight-balance differently. And while you're at it, take a proper look at the shape of the letter Alef and think «en garde». Sword maneuver again.

So not only does the Tree of Life list the Genesis genealogies, it teaches how to wield and defend with clubs and arms as well. The Sefiroth Tree literally trains the warrior's hands for war, and his fingers for battle. Profound indeed. Reminds me a little about Capoeira how the maneuvres are hidden in plain sight and are indeed deadly although it may look harmless enough. And it also makes me think of another Hebrew discipline, kráv-magá for the instinctive touch to it. And hey, for the sneakiness of it, neck and arm breaking, chest crushing tai chi, taught in slow motion for maximum precision and the kinetic chi transfer of a southbound train. Why are the martial arts so seductive? Why are weapons so beautifully crafted in all their simplicity and effectiveness? Think about that for a moment. It's the kind of stuff that makes your hair stand up. Oy vey!
edit on 13-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: southbound

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Just because I am not a Christian doesn't mean I don't believe in God. Or Jesus for that matter. It's just I don't identify with the Christians and their Moloch. You don't have to be American to like pork chops.

If you want to combine Quabala "paths of enlightenment' with "Pork" consumption you have lost me. Who ever thought Christianity was the end all BE ALL. SO: What is your 'pick of points' poisen Utnapisjtim? It interests me you will not get up on a soapbox platform; say what! you ARE INTRINSICALLY/YOUR CORE BELIEFS still unspoken. You hide as a misnomer shill distraction. See the Sepherioph Daath in your tree? NO, ITS NOT THERE in your depiction of the "tree of life". Study something OTHER THEN/THAN (you might want to get the tree right in the first place) you will not like the outcome of your own NEGLECTED (introspection). Giving you credit (laughing); I enjoy how you bamboozle; throw up a graphic and HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS OR MEANS. Next thing you will post; a double helix DNA SPIRAL.
edit on 13-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

See anything familiar? in the sketch above? Oh that's right, that's the double helix of our DNA.
edit on 13-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: ....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

If you want to combine Quabala "paths of enlightenment' with "Pork" consumption you have lost me. Who ever thought Christianity was the end all BE ALL. SO: What is your 'pick of points' poisen Utnapisjtim? It interests me you will not get up on a soapbox platform; say what! you ARE INTRINSICALLY/YOUR CORE BELIEFS still unspoken. You hide as a misnomer shill distraction. See the Sepherioph Daath in your tree? NO, ITS NOT THERE in your depiction of the "tree of life". Study something OTHER THEN/THAN (you might want to get the tree right in the first place) you will not like the outcome of your own NEGLECTED (introspection). Giving you credit; I enjoy how you bamboozle; throw up a graphic and HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS.

Oh dear. Anything else you want to vent out while you're at it? Like what REALLY bothers you that has made you follow me like some Azazeel-goat-runner for the good part of a week? Can't you go water your plants or something? Whistle some Mozart, anything? You keep biting your own tail, please get out of this destructive downward spiral, man, it's not healthy being all pissed off all the time. It gets to your heart, man. Please, I don't need this, YOU don't need this. Get over it for heaven's sake.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

See anything familiar? in the sketch above? Oh that's right, that's the double helix of our DNA.

Funny how I posted the same concept, yet you chose to insult rather than understand.

Are you a Mason? They usually act like you... at least the lower level ones.

Again, your Sephirot is the Unholy Trinity of Satan, the False Prophet and the Beast. That's where the mystics got it from.

They stole it from the Book of Revelation and Daniel, then turned it all around and sugar coated it so that suckers like you fall for it.

Why? To help manifest "THE ONE".

You are a Tool Mr. Initiate.

But don't let me stop you. If it weren't for dupes like you, we would never be able to see Evil Incarnate and the return of Jesus, so please do a good job for us K?

Here, I'll even give you some blueprints to help manifest your precious Lucifer.

Note that the Ten Emanations are representative of Ten *Unique* Base-Pairs. Humans only have four.

Good luck Newb... lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

If you want to combine Quabala "paths of enlightenment' with "Pork" consumption you have lost me. Who ever thought Christianity was the end all BE ALL. SO: What is your 'pick of points' poisen Utnapisjtim? It interests me you will not get up on a soapbox platform; say what! you ARE INTRINSICALLY/YOUR CORE BELIEFS still unspoken. You hide as a misnomer shill distraction. See the Sepherioph Daath in your tree? NO, ITS NOT THERE in your depiction of the "tree of life". Study something OTHER THEN/THAN (you might want to get the tree right in the first place) you will not like the outcome of your own NEGLECTED (introspection). Giving you credit; I enjoy how you bamboozle; throw up a graphic and HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS.

Oh dear. Anything else you want to vent out while you're at it? Like what REALLY bothers you that has made you follow me like some Azazeel-goat-runner for the good part of a week? Can't you go water your plants or something? Whistle some Mozart, anything? You keep biting your own tail, please get out of this destructive downward spiral, man, it's not healthy being all pissed off all the time. It gets to your heart, man. Please, I don't need this, YOU don't need this. Get over it for heaven's sake.

You asked. I have seen you hurt people (those that are now absent from this forum; friends of ATS). What power you hold nemesis NOT MINE or even in consideration/contemplation of. You pasted a graphic of the 'Tree of Life" I would expect you would now explain it? Double Helix? EXPLAIN IT. Downward spiral MAN: EXPLAIN IT.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleMikey
Utna: (not a Mason by any justification/reasonable, as is not a constitutionalist and has no IMAGINATION).

edit on 13-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

Funny how I posted the same concept, yet you chose to insult rather than understand.

The concept is WAY old. And in which way am I being insulting? And when did you ever draw and post a 2D representation of a double helix as it corresponds to the ten sefiroth? And as far as I can see there are none sefiroth trees in your drawing, but a 'flower of life', a whole different concept you find all over the world, and even in nature's own honeycombs.

Also, in my drawing, notice the Fibonacci sequence, only it's shuffled around a bit: 1 + 1 + 3 +2

Your tirade of false accusations don't deserve quoting or even commenting

edit on 14-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: 2d + honeycombs + fib

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleMikey

The concept is WAY old. And in which way am I being insulting? And when did you ever draw and post a 2D representation of a double helix as it corresponds to the ten sefiroth? And as far as I can see there are none sefiroth trees in your drawing, but a 'flower of life', a whole different concept you find all over the world, and even in nature's own honeycombs.

Also, in my drawing, notice the Fibonacci sequence, only it's shuffled around a bit: 1 + 1 + 3 +2

Your tirade of false accusations don't deserve quoting or even commenting

Fibonacci spiral; explain it in relation to a DNA spiral, or the 'Tree of Life" you consistently throw up smokescreens to disguise your ('I am obviously out of my depth here') or to distract by way of expanding your argument. What you seem to be missing is a/the 'spiritual' element in your thinking process; you speak without a core idea system (base). Grandstanding is in no way similar.
edit on 14-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Looks like you just payed my dues. You play a dangerous game, pete. I like....
edit on 15-1-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: Likie

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join