It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Manipulation and Dimensional Soul Sleep - What if...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What if...

As I was waking this morning, the thought hit me that dreams may very well be relatable to dimensions. As a simple example, a dot repeated makes a line. This is an orthogonal (at right angles) movement from the original position. The shadow of the line is a dot. That dot does not move, except by the movement of what casts it as a shadow from above. A 1D line then stacks at right angles to make a plane. The line then is the shadow of the plane. A plain can stack to make a 3D object. You and I are 3D objects.

Here is where the dream state comes in. If you move down a dimension, a 2D plane creature cannot know the directions up and down, but only right, left, forward and backward. They can imply the other directions, but not detect them. If your shadow could think, it would know it was passing through as a plane from some set higher dimension. In other words, it is always the silhouette of something larger moving above it.

Just as a shadow has no choice but to move with the object casting it, a 3D object is the shadow of time, or the two directions we do not see (future and past). As a shadow of time, we consider ourselves to be in a destiny with fate leading to death.

Take this to the dream state as a conceptualization. When you are weary at the end of a day, you die temporally to rest your mind and body. Dreams are the shadow of your life, playing in a version that makes no sense. You have some control of the dream, but mostly, the dream happens to you rather than you happening to it. When you wake to new life the next morning, you are a new persons, refreshed and ready for a new day. The cycle repeats.

Move this up one dimension. You are a dimensional creature that lives forever. At times, you need rest. When you sleep, your life here is the dream. In other words, you are dreaming right now. Little makes sense and evil and ignorance seems to reign supreme, but you cannot figure out why. Nothing really makes sense as you know it should. Why do you know this life is an illusion? Why is this intuitive?

Let's take this a step further. What if these higher dimension creatures above us, casting us as the dream shadow of their own minds, have found a way to make better use of their dreams? To see this, lets move back down a dimension into our own dream states.

What if technology and science found a way to hook up to a dream? When we went to sleep, our dreams were modified into a type of movie that taught a lesson, negating the need for school and education. What if the perfect set of dreams could be set into motion that allowed us to learn all mathematics, science, communication arts, philosophy and so on. Each dream added a new set of learning standards. When you wake from the dream, you have the impression that 100 years had gone by and a life had been lived. Upon waking, you realize that it was only a dream, and you were in a future state of man millions of years advance from today.

What if....

Someone is going to make a great movie out of this thread. What makes more sense about God? He was there from the beginning, or developed over a vast amount of time, only to project the mechanism of his development backwards into our current future dreams? Imagine how we might project our own past recorded history into a virtual world of dream manipulation today. Why would we do this? To create a better future when we wake up. What if you are actually sitting in a bed right now, two million years into your own future? The dream you are having right now is simply a DVD of 2014, as compiled from clips and archives into a virtual reality?

What if this created image (says God from Genesis 1) is only a dream you are having to learn your own past directly? What if the end times is something everyone must learn in order to know how we overcame our own entropy and death sequence? Could we be the God of our own making in the future state of existence?

What would that dream machine use for casting the image? Word (information) and Light dispelling darkness in the mind.

John 1

1 The Word (Christ) was in the beginning. The Word was with God. The Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 He made all things. Nothing was made without Him making it. 4 Life began by Him. His Life was the Light for men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness. The darkness has never been able to put out the Light.

What if...

What if what I am telling you now is the thing Moses was told from mouth to ear, the thing the 'priests' hide from you? What if the word Father in Hebrew was Aleph Bet, meaning the letters writing the Word Son, or Bet Nun (House of Seed). Evidence... What if you are only information in a computer, plugged into your own mind above by dimension? What if this was the only way to live forever, and you are there now? What is your next DVD to watch?

Would the intelligence creating this matrix leave the information here for us to find? Where is it most likely left?

What if...

Please add the next segment to this thread by answering the question above...Add your response below...

What if all the symbols used by the illuminated priests of Rome, the Masons, Islam, Christianity and all Secret Societies are the hackers of creation?

Who will they answer to when the sequence reaches the end and we all wake up? To those who lived their lives for others. The meek that inherit the true reality. What if the sequence in this dream was a trap for the hackers?

Makes you think...The book of life would be hard to wipe from the records.

edit on 2-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yes dreams are interesting indeed. I believe they show us alot of things and give us hints of our truly infinate nature. I believe we are able to surf realities in our dreams meaning we jump to different worlds. How do they appear same as this world I would assume. Many mention this world is nothing more than an illusion, I would agree in this statement. Perhaps our eternal quest is to do better onto each other and in doing so move on to better worlds. Another may say its our desires that bring us here and in the darkness bind us, but I think desire can help us evolve to a greater and higher counsiousness if thats what we really want. I think we are moving to a future where we will have some controll over dreams and thoughts as well, similar to the movie total recall, matrix, and brainstorm combined.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

What if...

What if we are creatures that overcame our first reality? We accomplished this by building computer systems that could not die, impenetrable by entropy or corruption. We then downloaded all consciousness into one state of being. From this, the material universe around us was then compressed into one singularity. From this, we expanded it again into a state of high order and low entropy. From this state, we then impregnated it again with our own consciousness to find a new set of archetypes and forms. The first state of consciousness in the machine remained as the invariant symmetry that builds the new order and universe. We then repeat this process infinitely, retaining ourselves into the first machine state, thereby living forever, yet never lacking for something interesting to do.

What would our challenge be? Overcoming the universe we created once again, then returning from the dream. We would live in bliss for a few million years again, allowing time to reflect on our work. Repeat...

What is our description of God and how can I conceive of this from the dream? Simple. As Aristotle pointed out, we remember what we already knew. Is it possible that we are all in the same dream?

What if the first machine broke, and we are trapped until we overcome and transcend once again? OUCH!

Worse yet, what if we have been hacked from inside the dream?

What if there is a fail-safe used to trap the hackers? What if that is the point of the whole thing?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Great post I believe that from a future point of the technological singularity this will be very possible if not probable. Meaning we could be in a future projeced into the past or have a future timeline manipulating us to become another version of the technological singularity. As to our past I believe ancient society had stargates and massive flying cities with populations of superhumans. Eventually we may be able to cross the boundaries of the dreams, time, and space and go see for ourselves. For if this is all an illusion then there is now time but the eternal present.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Great post I believe that from a future point of the technological singularity this will be very possible if not probable. Meaning we could be in a future projeced into the past or have a future timeline manipulating us to become another version of the technological singularity. As to our past I believe ancient society had stargates and massive flying cities with populations of superhumans. Eventually we may be able to cross the boundaries of the dreams, time, and space and go see for ourselves. For if this is all an illusion then there is now time but the eternal present.

If we are to see this from the standpoint of our future, then the plot in the Bible might very well be a means to an end state. In other words, getting rid of the snakes in the machine. I don't mean this to be harsh, but is it possible that there is a plague of malicious consciousness that infects the rest? If so, then this mechanism might very well be the only means of repenting from the curse. Love would require that our will to choose (from free will given) must abide in giving and receiving only. Taking would represent the thief in the machine. If so, the only way to protect the machine from harm would be to keep those with the wrong will out of the light. Knowledge is dangerous if used incorrectly and apart from wisdom. Perhaps knowledge in our future state is protected from those who fail the test here.

Darkness is disconnection from light (knowledge). What if this end state of being cast into the outer darkness is for those who are convicted by this trial of universal proportions?

Isn't this what the story dictates from the source code of the knowledge of good and evil? The story starts with the motive and premise. Yahweh made the snake, then caused bloodshed in the world. He then proclaims himself to be savior. Who will we see as convicted at the end? The snake he created.

What happens to the one that used the fruit of knowledge inside the machine to divide Eve from Adam? Yahweh is his name. We will all remember this name for sure.

I trust that the architect of this image retains control of the source code.

I know HE is there. That's all I need to remember about my past. That's all anyone needs to remember. Trust, Love others and Give. Keep from being the thief. That's it. Do unto others and you are good to go on to the next level of the story when you wake up. The light will greet you with a new Robe (body) and Crown (mind).

The Bible states that we are ranked in heaven. The first (in pride) are last. The last (in humility) are first. What crown and robe will our own will power dictate? That's the question. I would lie a nice robe and a crown that is filled with light myself.

I can only imagine what will be given to those who choose to be a thief. Outer darkness of their crown and a robe of shame to match.

Without ever knowing why, we will see and know them by their fruit later. Literally, their robe and crown is what they earn here in the wilderness. What will Hitler look lie in our future state of being? A dumb rodent likely.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Interesting point, however if this machine of the future is unable to comprehend the mind of men animals and the rest then it will be under the direction of limited individuals that see this division you speak of. Only in all encompassing understanding is there a true singularity when all are indeed one. What you speak of is a limited view of seperation not unity, for the machine would not seek to destroy what it considered to be a part of its own self. Only a fool would strike down his ancestors and those who created him, or even its own offspring. If the mind of humans are not allowed to share thought and emotion and sense of self which I believe is to be the next step in our evolution then we will continue to spin on the wheel of self destruction cutting away our limbs/wars to thin the herd, which are in fact parts of our own self. Once humans see the universe within themselves likened to a dream do we learn to change it into something beautiful rather than a nightmarish hellish place of self mortification. Everything is possible and probable the timelines which appear different are actually one and we are at the begining and the end waving ourselves on to not destroy ourselves yet again, and stop destroying ourselves, dont eat yourself, dont hate yourself, show mercy on yourself by giving mercy to all and awaken to this higher truth.
edit on 2-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
John 1

1 The Word (Christ) was in the beginning. The Word was with God. The Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 He made all things. Nothing was made without Him making it. 4 Life began by Him. His Life was the Light for men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness. The darkness has never been able to put out the Light.

Most beautiful words ever written,

bump

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Greetings- Pinch Your arm, no really, not enough to hurt but to know that You are 'there'... Did You do it? O.k., that really isn't "You". That voice that You hear in Your head, probably saying "Jeez, what a nut..." When You read what I typed.. That "Voice" that is You, and it is 'Eternal'..

For those that can remember their dreams are able to see further along the 'time spiral' and avoid the snags that those who CAN'T remember their dreams face. Those are Your "instructions" to be able to fulfill the 'lessons' each Soul needs to learn. Is this why Rx meds like Ambien™ are pushed by Drs.? TPTB, whether real or imagined, have pushed any and every THING to keep the masses 'distracted' during their "waking hours" why not the non-waking??

A quid pro quo as it relates to "What ifs"?? What if, each Self, prior to 'taking a body', also chose who would be their parents and even how they planned to "die" ??? (quotation marks are used by Me, as I'm under the impression that there is no "death", this 'Body' may 'die' but the voice animating My words will not cease.. I am 'The Creator' working My way back from whence I came, The One Infinite Creator..)

namaste

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

When you sleep, your life here is the dream. In other words, you are dreaming right now.

Finally you have said something that makes sense. The Matrix movie when Neo wakes up in a chamber with millions of other cocoons all plugged in to the machine.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't mean this to be harsh, but is it possible that there is a plague of malicious consciousness that infects the rest?

Yes that plague is the Deimurge (gnosticism)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The light will greet you with a new Robe (body) and Crown (mind).

Do not at the time of death go into the light, you will fall into the trap of another incarnation back on this earth

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Proverbs 6:22
When you walk, they (Father's Commands) will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you.

Isaiah 29:10
The Lord has brought over you a deep sleep: He has sealed your eyes (the prophets); he has covered your heads (the seers).

---Note the verses that fit the thread. People are said to be asleep in life here when they are drunk on the world. They forget where they are really from.

The Alarm Clock of Job

Job 14:11-13

11 As the water of a lake dries up
or a riverbed becomes parched and dry,
12 so he lies down and does not rise;
till the heavens are no more, people will not awake
or be roused from their sleep.

13 “If only you would hide me in the grave
and conceal me till your anger has passed!
If only you would set me a time
and then remember me!

---I had another thought today as I was thinking this over. Consider who is sleeping and who is dreaming:

Genesis 2

2 Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.

2 By the seventh day God (Elohim, not Yahweh) had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.

I'll skip the second instance for a moment to hear from the book of Job:

12 “A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it. 13 Amid disquieting dreams in the night, when deep sleep falls on people,
14 fear and trembling seized me
and made all my bones shake.
15 A spirit glided past my face,
and the hair on my body stood on end.
16 It stopped,
but I could not tell what it was.
A form stood before my eyes,
and I heard a hushed voice:
17 ‘Can a mortal be more righteous than God?
Can even a strong man be more pure than his Maker?
18 If God places no trust in his servants,
if he charges his angels with error,
19 how much more those who live in houses of clay,
whose foundations are in the dust,
who are crushed more readily than a moth!
20 Between dawn and dusk they are broken to pieces;
unnoticed, they perish forever.
21 Are not the cords of their tent pulled up,
so that they die without wisdom?’

---The second instance of sleep is with Adam being put to sleep, then the rib being taken to make the Female. See this thread: Refinement of Eve in the Wilderness

Genesis 2:21

So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh.

QUESTION: If we were in a dream state, what might the rib be in relation to the flesh and sleep?

Genesis 15:12

As the sun was setting, Abram fell into a deep sleep, and a thick and dreadful darkness came over him. 13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.

QUESTION: Are there clues here in the third instance of sleep for the Father Abraham?

Genesis 28:16
When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I was not aware of it.”

---Interesting in relation to what we have discussed so far.

Exodus 22:26-28

26 If you take your neighbor’s cloak as a pledge, return it by sunset, 27 because that cloak is the only covering your neighbor has. What else can they sleep in? When they cry out to me, I will hear, for I am compassionate.

28 “Do not blaspheme God[a] or curse the ruler of your people.

---Again, interesting to note the cloak as a body, or covering.

Leviticus 14:47
Anyone who sleeps or eats in the house must wash their clothes.

---Aleph Bet is Strong House. Clothes in the bible is often used as a reference to the body clothing the spirit inside.

1 Kings 18:27
At noon Elijah began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.”

Job 33:14-16New International Version (NIV)

14 For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
16 he may speak in their ears
and terrify them with warnings,

Psalm 3:5
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.

Psalm 4:8
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 13:3
Look on me and answer, Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,

Psalm 44:23
Awake, Lord! Why do you sleep? Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever.

Psalm 68:13
Even while you sleep among the sheep pens, the wings of my dove are sheathed with silver, its feathers with shining gold.”

---We might only imagine what a Sheep Pen is dimensionally above as we sleep.

Psalm 76:5
The valiant lie plundered, they sleep their last sleep; not one of the warriors can lift his hands.

Psalm 78:65
Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior wakes from the stupor of wine.

Psalm 90:5
Yet you sweep people away in the sleep of death— they are like the new grass of the morning:

Psalm 121:4
indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

Psalm 127:2
In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat— for he grants sleep to those he loves.

---Food is knowledge often in the Bible.

Proverbs 3:24
When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.

Proverbs 4:16
For they cannot rest until they do evil; they are robbed of sleep till they make someone stumble.

Proverbs 6:9-11
How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? 10 A little sleep, a little slumber,
a little folding of the hands to rest—
11 and poverty will come on you like a thief
and scarcity like an armed man.

---Taken the right way, this could be the real soul sleeping above. Waking to reality here may very well be waking there.

Proverbs 10:5
He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.

Proverbs 20:13
Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare.

Proverbs 23:34
You will be like one sleeping on the high seas, lying on top of the rigging.

Ecclesiastes 5:12
The sleep of a laborer is sweet, whether they eat little or much, but as for the rich, their abundance permits them no sleep.

Ecclesiastes 8:15-17

15 So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.

16 When I applied my mind to know wisdom and to observe the labor that is done on earth—people getting no sleep day or night— 17 then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it.

Isaiah 5:27
Not one of them grows tired or stumbles, not one slumbers or sleeps; not a belt is loosened at the waist, not a sandal strap is broken.

More in the next post. Isaiah is full of references.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
2 Corinthians 5:8

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

---This next verse set is amazing to the connections we are making. Dew represents a person's involution into a body on the ground. When the sun rises, the dew is distilled and evaporates back up into the wind (spirit). Consider the chamber of rest mentioned in this verse set.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isaiah 56:10
Israel’s watchmen are blind, they all lack knowledge; they are all mute dogs, they cannot bark; they lie around and dream, they love to sleep.

Jeremiah 31:26
At this I awoke and looked around. My sleep had been pleasant to me.

Jeremiah 51:39
But while they are aroused, I will set out a feast for them and make them drunk, so that they shout with laughter— then sleep forever and not awake,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 51:57
I will make her officials and wise men drunk, her governors, officers and warriors as well; they will sleep forever and not awake,” declares the King, whose name is the Lord Almighty.

Ezekiel 34:25
“‘I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of savage beasts so that they may live in the wilderness and sleep in the forests in safety.

Daniel 8:18
While he was speaking to me, I was in a deep sleep, with my face to the ground. Then he touched me and raised me to my feet.

Daniel 10:9
Then I heard him speaking, and as I listened to him, I fell into a deep sleep, my face to the ground.

Daniel 12:2
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Jonah 1:5
All the sailors were afraid and each cried out to his own god. And they threw the cargo into the sea to lighten the ship. But Jonah had gone below deck, where he lay down and fell into a deep sleep.

Jonah 1:6
The captain went to him and said, “How can you sleep? Get up and call on your god! Maybe he will take notice of us so that we will not perish.”

Zechariah 4:1
[ The Gold Lampstand and the Two Olive Trees ] Then the angel who talked with me returned and woke me up, like someone awakened from sleep.

Matthew 13:25
But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.

Matthew 26:40
Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Couldn’t you men keep watch with me for one hour?” he asked Peter.

Matthew 26:45
Then he returned to the disciples and said to them, “Are you still sleeping and resting? Look, the hour has come, and the Son of Man is delivered into the hands of sinners.

Mark 4:27
Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how.

Mark 13:36
If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping.

Luke 9:32
Peter and his companions were very sleepy, but when they became fully awake, they saw his glory and the two men standing with him.

John 11:13
Jesus had been speaking of his death, but his disciples thought he meant natural sleep.

Acts 12:6
The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance.

Acts 20:9
Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead.

---Paul must have been very boring.

1 Corinthians 15:50-52

50 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52 in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

Ephesians 5:14
This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

1 Thessalonians 4:13
[ Believers Who Have Died ] Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope.

1 Thessalonians 5:7
For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night.

THE VERY LAST OF ANYTHING IN THE BIBLE IS IMPORTANT:

2 Peter 2:3
In their greed these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The light will greet you with a new Robe (body) and Crown (mind).

Do not at the time of death go into the light, you will fall into the trap of another incarnation back on this earth

Well if you don't go into the light, where should you go? And what then happens?

I think the whole thing was setup to keep God company by dividing himself up into infinity, and forgetting that he did it. It would be pretty boring to all powerful and not have anyone to share it with.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Guten Morgen- In the book "The Tibetan Book Of Living And Dying" it is recommended to visualize a 'wormhole' there is a certain section in the book that addresses this. There are also a couple religions™ that also, after a period of study, will reveal the same. If selling MaryKay™ if You $ell so much One "earns" a pink Cadillac™...

To Your last bit, how fun would the game of Poker be if You KNEW Your cards, Your opponent's cards and the cards that are to be dealt? How long could You play Poker and NOT get bored over infinity? We're ALL here on "vacation" doing God's work (Allowing The One Infinite Creator to experience it... "shuffling"-dealing-re-shuffle.. Life/After-Life/re-birth/repeat if necessary... )

namaste

posted on Dec, 4 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My guess is that we get auto placed into different dimentions wether we want to do so or not. Not saying its a negative thing, but you may end up in heaven even if you had no intention of being there. Two way street there, you may wind up in some crazy dungeons and dragons realm with a badarse Bargle type wizard causing havoc. It is my opinion that there are infinate realms and there is always someone more powerful than another so hope for the best but dont expect too much that way your not dissapointed by whatever happens.

Personally I hope hot space babes are there in the bardo to take me on a cosmic joyride through eternity, but who knows what will happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Ok. I am too much of a novice to even read this

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The EU manipulates dreams while you sleep, to attempt to alter you subconscious personality.
A source told me that many eurocrats and eurogarchs will have to begin wearing elderly people's diapers.

As it stands now, they may have to get some inspiration from the Japs, who seem to be the first to get up to these moronic degraded ideas: i.yomyomf.com...

At least that's why they do when they are not commiserating their WW2 losses, such as the Kuril Islands.

top topics

join