It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson Resigns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Urantia1111

Dang it you're right, I left that one out. Though to be fair, I've had "shill" thrown at me more than the other two combined. You can have a star for pointing out my error

And so have tons of others who have defended opposite sides

Welcome to the club...a club where all sides are guilty but they each pretend to be the pinnacle of innocence

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

i think you may have some deep rooted problems stemming from your own parents and you project that onto the parents you mention in your post. i say that because you lump them all together even though they are not all on the same side on the issues you mention. ex. debo's father in stl spoke out against all this yet you ignore his statments in the matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
He's resigning? Well, it's something. At least he won't be able to shoot any more unarmed civilians with the law on his side. Sadly, it's about all that's gonna happen, but even small victories should be counted.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

deep rooted problems are being shot 12 times in the street and not being able to get anyone to take the blame for it.

none of this is a possibility for me. i hope you can clearly see the difference.

but i'm about as likely to see the Brown/McSpadden point of view as the world would think Adolph Hitler should be resurrected.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join