It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson Resigns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Urantia1111

Careful with that. Opinions like that get you labelled a shill and/or sheep.

No, you mean "racist", and I don't care. I'm not saying he acted appropriately because he's white. I'm saying he acted appropriately because the evidence shows he did. That's enough for me.

Which version do you refer to?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Careful with that. Opinions like that get you labelled a shill and/or sheep.

No, you mean "racist", and I don't care. I'm not saying he acted appropriately because he's white. I'm saying he acted appropriately because the evidence shows he did. That's enough for me.

Which version do you refer to?

And here...we....go

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

they haven't been very clear as to the who they are after, but they made it quite clear that they intend to indict and change the system.

a young woman in Chicago, who is leading the protests in the Loop is quite passionate when she says that she is being 'tortured' in this world.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

he's not going into hiding forever...just until Spring when all this has blown over.

he can't possibly stay on at Ferguson, so he might as well stay out of the way while the real reason all of this has come to this is revealed.

and for the record, my opinion as that this is not about Michael Brown and not one of the people screaming at the top of their lungs cares one way or the other about him (including his parents) and that what is happening was going to happen with or without an indictment.

but that a different issue.

edit on 29-11-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

"They...they...they..."

Who is "they?" Who are "they" going to indict? How have they been unclear? As in where are you getting your info from? How are "they" being tortured?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

sorry....I'm refering to local Chicago protests being led by Charlene Carruthers of the Black Youth group that has been staging the 28 hours sit in at various locations around the Loop.

I suppose you have to view footage for yourself that this event has taken on different forms in different places around the country. the footage is fresh and it may be difficult to find a youtube just yet...but it'll appear sooner or later.

for any of this to have made it outside of Ferguson, smells of high level manipulation.

just like the Arab Spring began with a street vendor in Tunis being abused by authorities. and that whole thing was a complete fraud.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So...if I watch protest footage then I'll see connections to Arab spring and the plan "they" (still don't know who that is) have to indict....somebody? And Wilson is a pawn in all this?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes...its like watching a Puppet Show...but you probably won't see much...but that won't change anything, as what will certainly take place, won't depend on what you see or believe in.

Gaddafi, like Brown, knew his end was coming...that's why he started the Libyan Civil War...that way the world could blame NATO and the United States for his death.

Brown, Mcspadden and Wilson are all being played, no doubt about this at all. I think the parents enjoy the new clothes, the spa visits and the trip to Brussels and the mom gets to put on the performance of her life, one of many I think and Wilson will get his cash and prizes soon.

This whole event is related to the Arab Spring, but in America. so, i has to take a different form, the one its taking.

Brown Jrs. death was a version of the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem...they even chose it for the 9th of August.

but you have to wait and watch...the leaders of this are now on Gaddafi's Path...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Ahhh so it was in fact BROWN who was in on it? And Wilson was just the poor schmuck who wound up pulling the trigger?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

that's always hard to tell. but most people will play it like that and without evidence to the contrary its best to assume that's the case.

as it is, it seems Wilson is trying to get the hell out of town as fast as he can, but the Brown's/McSpadden are still hanging around....as they may feel there is more free stuff waiting.

so you answer me...what's it look like to you?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: michaelbrux

sorry....I'm refering to local Chicago protests being led by Charlene Carruthers of the Black Youth group that has been staging the 28 hours sit in at various locations around the Loop.

I suppose you have to view footage for yourself that this event has taken on different forms in different places around the country. the footage is fresh and it may be difficult to find a youtube just yet...but it'll appear sooner or later.

for any of this to have made it outside of Ferguson, smells of high level manipulation.

just like the Arab Spring began with a street vendor in Tunis being abused by authorities. and that whole thing was a complete fraud.

I live in the North West, we just sit and eat popcorn watching it all. Wilson will most likely head to another state that doesn't give a rats ass about Ferguson.

edit on 29-11-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ferguson will most likely head to another state that gives a rats ass about Ferguson.

The city is moving?

edit on 11/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ferguson will most likely head to another state that gives a rats ass about Ferguson.

The suburb is moving?

lol you are too quick

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It looks to me like I can't come up with any reason Wilson would want to stay. I can't come up with any reason why the Browns would want to leave.

That being said, I still don't see how that fits in to some grand future indictment by the mythical "they" you keep talking about. And frankly you haven't really shown me anything other than vague and cryptic comments that shed zero light on anything.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

And here I was going to give him a pass on the typo...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Not so bad yourself.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=1871577

Hes just going to move counties, possibly states,

.... Get anothet job, with another police department, then its business back to usual.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I suspect Darren and his wife will be leaving Missouri, asap. The couple will be able to get other law enforcement jobs elsewhere. Like most law enforcement officers antimony is a good think. So a new place would be a good thing for them.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

the best I can describe it is that Ferguson is the Echo of events that occurred 3.5 years ago, while the Arab Spring was ongoing at the time the specific event wasn't something many people saw. I saw it because I didn't sleep or eat for 4 days.

Harold Camping's Judgment Day wasn't a complete dud, its just that his vision wasn't entirely accurate.

how can anyone be anything but cryptic when SecDefs and Attorney Generals resign but don't actually leave the jobs?
how could you expect me or anyone else to describe how those occurrences are linked to Feruguson in a manner that is crystal clear?

Its all speculation and that's why its placed in this forum for discussion and not in the newswires.

despite that...take comfort in the probability that the Ferguson protest system is headed down the same path as Gaddafi was headed down. that'll be fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Perhaps this guy should be considered the Number One suspect behind Ferguson

Habsburg

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join