It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers were not able to carry out their bombing. . . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Lol check my last post.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258

Black Panthers are against Racism, not the cause of it.

Is that so? Cause I'm pretty sure the Southern Poverty Law Center considers them a racist group, it's in the first sentence of the groups description on their page right hereright here

Calling them racist is incitement to racism. The SPLC is based in Alabama, by the way. Although the Black Panthers appear on their radar, they are small potatoes compared to all the other race hatred groups they monitor.

Take Texas for instance…

Hate groups as denoted by SPLC

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think there is very little doubt that the organization "New Black Panther Party" can be said to be racist in its positions.

However, although the two men in this discussion are apparently members of the organization, they were not acting in its behalf, in this instance.

Note, there are no charges against the NBPP.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm confused.. do I have to have a EBT card to be a member? Or partake in dangerous bake sales to raise cash?

I haven't seen that ad on the TV... "Just Twenty Five Cents a day can support and educate a starving Black Panther Member"

These guys are kinda past their prime. I would like to see one prominent member who supports this plague anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What I am finding interesting in this 'Ferguson' thingy is the outrage about resistance against a government decree because the agents of resistance are mostly Black.

When the White dude in the South West resisted another government decree, he was hailed a hero.

Why is one circumstance of resistance judged differently then another when we live in a 'post-race' US?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

What is racist about my post? Nothing I said was discriminatory, I was stating facts.

Calm down dude. Nobody blew up the arch. The article says "allegedly" oft enough. All you did was quote it. Be careful what you believe coming from the main stream.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: chuck258
We all know that the Black Panthers were caught earlier trying to buy Pipe Bombs in preparation for the Ferguson decision, indicating they were going to use them regardless of the decision, but that is not the issue here. The Black Panthers wanted to acquire 2 more pipe bombs but had to wait, BECAUSE THEIR GIRLFRIEND RAN OUT OF EBT FUNDS.

You read that right, Black Panthers, while claiming that African Americans are institutionally discriminated against and are an oppressed people had to wait to buy 2 bombs with his girlfriends government benefits. Black Panthers attempted to fund a terrorist attack with tax payer dollars.

Thoughts? Don't know how much their is to discuss, but I want this out there, and I couldn't find another thread talking about this same issue. I feel it is my civic duty to point out Racist Liberal Hypocrisy.

SOURCE

racist liberal Hypocrisy????.....huh???....what the hell does that phrase have to do with the article written?....gee, nothing

This is only one of many of my posts where I call out Liberal Hypocrites. That phrase does not mean ONLY things I write in this topic are calling out Racist Liberal Hypocrites, more like this topic is my latest calling out of Racist Liberals. Try thinking outside the box man.

It's funny, your post exemplifies yet another example of Hypocrisy. Liberals claim Conservatives are a.) stuck in the past ; b.) religious extremists ; c.) incapable of seeing and acknowledging anothers point of view, while at the exact same time they:

a.) claim I'm inherently racist because of slavery that I am at least 6 generations removed from and segregation I am 2 generation removed from

b.) do not condemn true extremist religions that are doing real harm to the world TODAY in the form of genocide, sharia law, female genital mutilation, and crucifixions just to name a few

c.) refuse to acknowledge some benefits of conservative government, such as my belief that a house rep from New York should not be able to write a law that is going to say, restrict my gun ownership in Las Vegas, 3 time zones and thousands of miles away

I don't know how I can simplify this any more.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I think there is very little doubt that the organization "New Black Panther Party" can be said to be racist in its positions.

However, although the two men in this discussion are apparently members of the organization, they were not acting in its behalf, in this instance.

WHO CARES about them...lol jeez lets just stick NEW in front of something else and see if it really matters..

NEW COKE
NEW Girl Scouts
NEW and Improved Black Panther Party...
NEW Nuclear Reactors
NEW car smell

And I won't go to their NEW bake sale either and thats final...

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

That's a good general question FyreByrd!

Although the details of the two cases are much different of course.

For example, in the one of these two cases, actual government-sponsored jack-booted thugs actually did threaten American citizens in a stunning example of government overreach.

... and then there was that thing at the ranch.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Am I missing something here?

What does a benefit have to do with the fact that America is institutionally racist? You only have to look at prison records to see Black people are given longer sentences for the same crimes as Whites in the US and are far more likely to be portrayed negatively in the media.

Regardless, they were idiots all the same - glad no one was hurt.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun

WHO CARES about them...lol jeez lets just stick NEW in front of something else and see if it really matters..

NEW COKE
NEW Girl Scouts
NEW and Improved Black Panther Party...
NEW Nuclear Reactors
NEW car smell

And I won't go to their NEW bake sale either and thats final...

How you feel about the organization is your opinion; I myself do not support racist organizations of this type in any way.

However, I am interested in the facts of the matter, and in this matter, two fellows got stung in a Federal op.

Bringing the New Black Panther Party into it is superfluous in light of what actually happened, and making bad stereotypical jokes about it contributes very little.

/shrug
edit on 13Fri, 28 Nov 2014 13:15:37 -060014p0120141166 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

What I am finding interesting in this 'Ferguson' thingy is the outrage about resistance against a government decree because the agents of resistance are mostly Black.

When the White dude in the South West resisted another government decree, he was hailed a hero.

Why is one circumstance of resistance judged differently then another when we live in a 'post-race' US?

Good question!

A lot of those who are defending the rioters in this instance were the same ones calling the Bundy participants terrorists!

Go figure!

Just goes to show how political ideologies have taken over our minds abilities to think logically?

At least the Bundy protesters didn't destroy other peoples properties. See the difference, one was peaceful, the other not so much?
edit on 28-11-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Who is "defending the rioters" I wonder?

Can you point to something specific?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You know the difference between Bundy Ranch and Ferguson? In Nevada, NOT ONE SINGLE SHOT WAS FIRED. Despite the extremely overzealous BLM showing up with Sniper Rifles, Helicopters, and Armored Cars. Think about that for a second. People in Ferguson were burning down downtown Ferguson before his autopsy was complete. During the Bundy Ranch incident, hundreds of protestors came from around the country, MANY OF THEM ARMED. Not a single shot was fired and everything was kept peaceful and the government backed down. The government refused to take action against a group of white people, not even you could argue they would take an extreme action against African Americans when a single Black person being shot by a cop can result in nationwide riots. I will leave it up to you as to why it was the case the Bundy Ranch was kept peaceful and Ferguson turned into full blown Anarchy because if I put what I think, someone is going to get butt hurt about it and report me.

IE, I will throw this in: MLK kept his demonstrations and protests peaceful, and he is a national hero whos birthday is a National Holiday.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Who is "defending the rioters" I wonder?

Can you point to something specific?

There are all kinds of excuses being thrown around. Look them up!

I answered the other posters question with an accurate analogy.

Fact! A lot of you who are screaming racists and violating protestors rights to protest, were the same ones calling the Bundy protesters terrorists!

I am not going to argue political ideologies back and forth with you! It's a waste of time and energy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow, tax payer funded pipe bombers, funds taken straight out of welfare.

This is disgusting.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Good question!

A lot of those who are defending the rioters in this instance were the same ones calling the Bundy participants terrorists!

Go figure!

Just goes to show how political ideologies have taken over our minds abilities to think logically?

At least the Bundy protesters didn't destroy other peoples properties. See the difference, one was peaceful, the other not so much?

Ah, what a contrast there is between the Bundy Standoff and Fergason. Just unbelievable really. The Department of Homeland Security officers were surrounded by ARMED citizens and Militia. In broad daylight and a spokesman gave them an ultimatum... They closed a major interstate Highway and pointed their rifle's directly at DHS Officers.. Non of them were arrested or charged with crimes that I know of and the property was released (Cattle) from custody

Just so different.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah, throwing in Black Panthers disclaimer so they can cover their asses?

Isn't it funny and quite hypocritical of you to say "Look See! Black Panthers does not condone this, their hands are clean" How come that doesn't work with the tea party because of the actions of the few/outright slander by the Left.

When you can dig it out of yourself to admit the Tea party is not racist, then I will say that the Black Panthers are not a racist hate group.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting case, OP, S&F for that. I love finding news stories on ATS that I might have otherwise missed.

On the case, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Trying to buy pipe bombs with welfare is so messed up I can't even begin to address that.

I did note something of interest in the article, though, and I wonder if it's significant. From the source in the op:

Brandon also is known as Brandon Muhammad, according to court documents, and Davis now goes by the last name Ali, his attorney said.

The names make me wonder if these two are also connected to the Nation of Islam, which this source - link - states has been involved in the inciting of violence in the Ferguson case.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

You made the claim, you post your examples.

I'd be glad to have you quote me that the Bundy protesters were terrorists, also, I'd be glad to have you quote me "screaming racism."

Short of either of those two things, you're just blowing smoke.

Forget political ideology and stick to the facts, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join