It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Panthers were not able to carry out their bombing. . . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Now let me say for a start that ANY negative answers to any post about the black panthers can be construed as racist. That said you know where I'm coming from. These people have to be the most stupidest people around. Let me put them straight. Terrorists DO NOT go off buying pipe bombs. They are home made stupid. I wont go into all the methods that can be used but any self respecting high school student could make one. That said, in all seriousness any explosive device, no matter how powerful, in the right place and the right time can have devastating results and anyone caught with one aught to be classed as a potential murderer.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ah, throwing in Black Panthers disclaimer so they can cover their asses?

Isn't it funny and quite hypocritical of you to say "Look See! Black Panthers does not condone this, their hands are clean" How come that doesn't work with the tea party because of the actions of the few/outright slander by the Left.

When you can dig it out of yourself to admit the Tea party is not racist, then I will say that the Black Panthers are not a racist hate group.

I've made my personal attitude toward the Panther's quite clear; I agree that they are a racist group.

Can you quote anything I've said about the Tea Party in this discussion? If not, why toss that in?

Do you have any evidence that the Black Panther Party was involved in what the two guys did?

Or did you just want to continue the fallacious suggestion that there is always guilt by association?

They got caught in a sting operation. They apparently wouldn't have been able to blow up the arch or anything else for that matter.

It's a great race-baiting headline though, I'll grant you that! Not that you personally are racist or anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: seeker1963

Who is "defending the rioters" I wonder?

Can you point to something specific?

Let's see, we had Brown's parents condemning rioting to save face, then promptly telling them to burn the city to the ground.
The Times station 'rioting is a part of the American Experience
Online Blogs
A Female African American Anti-Gun Missouri State senator setting an awesome example of safe gun ownership
Let us not forget about ISIS!

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

I've been saying all along that this whole Ferguson event was designed to start a Race War. And these bozos were apparently in on it:

www.newser.com...
ALLEGED PLOT TO BOMB ST. LOUIS ARCH AND MURDER FERGUSON OFFICIALS
"KSDK reports the two had been under investigation for months."

Months? What have they been up to - or talking/texting about - to qualify for law enforcement surveillance for months?

There is some disagreement over whether the pair were Black Panthers. Remember that Louis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam) is said to be on the CIA payroll. And he gave a speech in San Diego in May 2012 threatening "pretty American cities" with destruction ...

www.newsmax.com...
(May 2012) NATION OF ISLAM FARRAKHAN THREATENS AMERICAN CITIES
"Farrakhan went on to say, “So I’m warning you, America, if you bomb Iran, I’m looking at San Diego, I’m looking at your beautiful cities — the God that I represent is going to take out some of your cities with earthquakes. You live in the city, I live in the city, but some of us are going to die, because we agree with them, agree with evil. So the God of judgement and justice, he’s going to kill a lot.”

www.youtube.com...
FARRAKHAN THREATENS CITIES, DEMANDS BLACK NATION
edit on 28-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: Add more content

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Let's not forget the snitch for the FBI Al Sharpton.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: chuck258

I feel it is my civic duty to point out Racist Liberal Hypocrisy.

November sure has been a bad month for Liberals.

A whole bunch of exposures out there now.

The Ferguson debacle as an example, seems to be controlled by Democrats top to bottom. Democrat St. Louis County. Democrat Prosecutor. Democrat State Governor. Democrat Executive Branch in Washington heavily involved. Ferguson City Republicans mostly shut down from decisions.

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Ah, throwing in Black Panthers disclaimer so they can cover their asses?

Isn't it funny and quite hypocritical of you to say "Look See! Black Panthers does not condone this, their hands are clean" How come that doesn't work with the tea party because of the actions of the few/outright slander by the Left.

When you can dig it out of yourself to admit the Tea party is not racist, then I will say that the Black Panthers are not a racist hate group.

I've made my personal attitude toward the Panther's quite clear; I agree that they are a racist group.

Can you quote anything I've said about the Tea Party in this discussion? If not, why toss that in?

Do you have any evidence that the Black Panther Party was involved in what the two guys did?

Or did you just want to continue the fallacious suggestion that there is always guilt by association?

They got caught in a sting operation. They apparently wouldn't have been able to blow up the arch or anything else for that matter.

It's a great race-baiting headline though, I'll grant you that! Not that you personally are racist or anything.

Wow, I've done my damndest to dumb this down for you. Let me be quite plain, IN REGARDS TO POINTING OUT LIBERAL HYPOCRISY: Why does the "we do not condone these men and their actions" wash clean the hands of the Black Panthers in this case, but the same "we do not condone these men and their actions" NOT WORK for the tea party? Is that plain enough for you?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Who is "defending the rioters" I wonder?

Can you point to something specific?

Let's see, we had Brown's parents condemning rioting to save face, then promptly telling them to burn the city to the ground.
The Times station 'rioting is a part of the American Experience
Online Blogs
A Female African American Anti-Gun Missouri State senator setting an awesome example of safe gun ownership
Let us not forget about ISIS!

Seeker was quite obviously referring to posters at ATS as "defending the rioters" Chuck.

But I'm glad you took the opportunity to post links that you feel relate to the topic at hand.

Care to expand your thought a bit? What does any of your links have to do with the situation with the two fellows caught in a Federal sting trying to buy a pipe bomb, you know ...

... the actual topic of YOUR thread?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Al Sharpton has been the White House's lightning-rod on race matters, so he pops up everywhere to pontificate - when he's not sending a blizzard of press releases to the media. I've never heard of him as a "snitch for the FBI," but he is clearly "a legend in his own mind."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
AL SHARPTON CLAIMS TO BE HELPING WHITE HOUSE FIND REPLACEMENT FOR ERIC HOLDER
"Sharpton has enjoyed a cozy relationship with the Obama administration, establishing himself at one point as the president’s “go-to” man on race issues, according to a recent Politico profile. However, it's questionable whether the cable news personality actually holds enough political clout to influence the president’s nominee to succeed Holder."

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: thesaneone

Al Sharpton has been the White House's lightning-rod on race matters, so he pops up everywhere to pontificate - when he's not sending a blizzard of press releases to the media. I've never heard of him as a "snitch for the FBI," but he is clearly "a legend in his own mind."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
AL SHARPTON CLAIMS TO BE HELPING WHITE HOUSE FIND REPLACEMENT FOR ERIC HOLDER
"Sharpton has enjoyed a cozy relationship with the Obama administration, establishing himself at one point as the president’s “go-to” man on race issues, according to a recent Politico profile. However, it's questionable whether the cable news personality actually holds enough political clout to influence the president’s nominee to succeed Holder."

Is there a connection that is not obvious between Mr. Sharpton and the two hapless fellows caught in a Federal sting operation?

Is Mr. Sharpton associated in some way with the New Black Panther party?

How does commentary on Mr. Sharpton apply to the topic of discussion here?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

thesaneone brought up Sharpton earlier on this page. MKMonikor showed the connection between Sharpton and Obama. Though he may not be personally connected to the NBPP his actions (carrying out his orders) have divided blacks against whites in ways that should never have happened.

Sharpton's views and his manipulation of certain segments of society have ensured actions like this will happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

thesaneone brought up Sharpton earlier on this page. MKMonikor showed the connection between Sharpton and Obama. Though he may not be personally connected to the NBPP his actions (carrying out his orders) have divided blacks against whites in ways that should never have happened.

Sharpton's views and his manipulation of certain segments of society have ensured actions like this will happen.

Okay, Mr. Sharpton is connected to Mr. Obama.

How are either one related to this case specifically or to the New Black Panther Party in general?

Are you stating that Sharpton is responsible in some way for the two men's actions in the OP? Or President Obama?

That seems like a stretch.
edit on 14Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:13:51 -060014p0220141166 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

We just showed you.

Please read people's posts, the answers you seek have been laid out for you by various posters, they've been nice enough to bring their information and povs to the table.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We just showed you.

Please read people's posts, the answers you seek have been laid out for you by various posters, they've been nice enough to bring their information and povs to the table.

You haven't "showed me" anything. Why don't we deal with what you and I are saying to each other instead of gesturing vaguely to what other are saying?

You made a claim that Sharpton is responsible for problems with race relations in the US. Okay, that's your unsubstantiated opinion. How does anything Mr. Sharpton has done relate to the two men in the original post getting caught in a Federal string operation?

Do you have any evidence that the two men involved are related to Mr. Sharpton in some way?

Or that Mr. Sharpton or President Obama are related to the New Black Panther party in some way?

If not, you're just posting your opinion, which is great, but perhaps you shouldn't present it as facts when the facts seem to disagree with you so strongly.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Gryphon, you are trying to derail a sub topic. I put in my OP that their might not necessarily be a whole lot to talk about on this issue except laugh at these two idiots. Threads evolve, that's all this thread has done. I'm not going to clutter up ATS with another topic asking why Black Panthers can distance themselves with a simple claim when the Tea Party cannot. Get over it, this is also a typical Liberal tactic, trying to distract from issues. Let it be talked about. How about you DEFEND why the Panthers can get away with this and the tea party can't or point out that the tea party was somehow distanced from racism claims?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

As we have all said before, our posts answer your questions. Now unless you can intelligently debate without feeling the need to report people because they disagree with you, then we'll debate. It shows you're unwilling to.

To the topic and not Gryphon66, did they not think that their movements were being tracked? Though the damage may not have been enough this was obviously intended to be a very dramatic statement. Would the results have been a war of sorts? I don't think so but I think they would have come down very, very hard on the people.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Gryphon, you are trying to derail a sub topic. I put in my OP that their might not necessarily be a whole lot to talk about on this issue except laugh at these two idiots. Threads evolve, that's all this thread has done. I'm not going to clutter up ATS with another topic asking why Black Panthers can distance themselves with a simple claim when the Tea Party cannot. Get over it, this is also a typical Liberal tactic, trying to distract from issues. Let it be talked about. How about you DEFEND why the Panthers can get away with this and the tea party can't or point out that the tea party was somehow distanced from racism claims?

How am I trying to "derail a sub topic" when I have continually referenced the two men involved, the relationship of the Black Panthers to the issue and have asked for any facts relating to the two parties?

Are you really saying that your only intention was to make a joke of the whole matter? Are you saying that potential terrorist actions, blowing up monuments and killing public officials is somehow funny?

I can't see the humor in that, sorry.

I am not defending the New Black Panthers, nor am I trying to imply (as you did) that anyone is involved in something they aren't!

You're the one bringing in the Tea Party into a discussion about the Black Panthers, and yet, unnamed "Liberals" somewhere are trying to distract from these issues that, apparently, you find funny in some way?

I have nothing to say about the Tea Party. That's your goose. There's no relationship here that I see.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You have been derailing several threads on this site by continuing to ask the same questions that have already been answered several times by different members and by reporting posts with absolutely no ill manners or violations. I'm siding with the members who have called you out. I can't say if you're a liberal, or a libertarian or anything, but I agree with them that you have been causing topics to go off the deep end.

How can we discuss topics on this site when our efforts are demolished immediately?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

As we have all said before, our posts answer your questions. Now unless you can intelligently debate without feeling the need to report people because they disagree with you, then we'll debate. It shows you're unwilling to.

To the topic and not Gryphon66, did they not think that their movements were being tracked? Though the damage may not have been enough this was obviously intended to be a very dramatic statement. Would the results have been a war of sorts? I don't think so but I think they would have come down very, very hard on the people.

The authorities, as quoted in the OP, have stated that it was quite uncertain as to whether the two individuals could have carried out their plans.

They got caught in a Federal sting operation; that doesn't speak volumes to their level of threat.

Much ado about nothing it seems, all way 'round.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How is buying pipe bombs much ado about nothing? If you don't think this was intended to be an actual incident you have to look at the bigger picture concerning this situation (and the entire country plus planet).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join