It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to see the law come down hard on ferguson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Grovit

Yes me too so when are they going to arrest the cop for murder and the other cops for preventing the course of justice by intimidating witnesses and playing games in Court like taking 2 months by bombarding the jury with irrelevant evidence.

please see the 6 thousand page thread covering this issue
thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No I agree.

They will likely do what they did in the Uk when we had those riots.

Basicaly wait for everyone to calm down so they dont inflame more trouble then when everyone thinks they are safe and got away free the police turn up and drag em to court to face nice lenghty jail sentences

Little trick our police did was to moniter facebook and twitter as these anti social scum bags are not the brightestof sparks and like to brag on how "ghetto" or "gangsta" they are and post pictures if there crimes. Our LE picked up hundreds of idiots due to that.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3u40r15m

All races kill each other.
then take and issue with the black on black..bitch about the black on black...at least for a little while

But black people seem to be targets for police and wanna be vigilantes.
not to everyone....only everyone that is not a black person and does not agree with people that feel the way you do are racist..right?

I don't agree with looting, but I understand why people do it and it's actually a pretty soft way to lash out.
doubt you would feel that way if your # got destroyed

Isn't looting better than black people getting mad and going on shooting sprees in white neighborhoods? I think so.
yeah, it is..but its not as good as say, not looting...

The kid supposedly robbed a store
no no...use the correct language. this adult did steal from a store and assault an innocent person

, so a cop hunts him down and shoots him.
again with the wrong language. i cant be bothered to type out what actually happened again. lots of posts in lots of threads detailing the actual events...look at those threads. dont look at those threads. dont matter to me

After that hundreds if not thousands of people rob stores aka "Loot" and cops don't shoot anyone. I see something wrong with that.

of course you see something wrong with that.
cop shoots someone....omg its wrong
cop does not shoot someone...omg its wrong

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Basicaly wait for everyone to calm down so they dont inflame more trouble then when everyone thinks they are safe and got away free the police turn up and drag em to court to face nice lenghty jail sentences

that would be awesome
lets hope that happens

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

yup.
big brother is there. lets put him to good use

All well and good till it's used against you isn't it?

Kinda like that old adage, "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ”Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

I know, often misused quote from Benjamin Franklin. But quite apt here, as, I wonder who's taxes will go up to pay for such safety measurements?

But let me digress, my original point was that it seems odd that so many people would be against these riots as they of course are a perfect launching point for a mass revolution in this country to overthrow the government that so many many people feel are overbearing and corrupt, and have quite cleverly clandestinely called for such an event to trigger the second revolutionary war in this country. Such a perfect excuse to begin the revolution so many on this site have aluded to, going to waste because of why exactly?

Because of the melanin content of the skin of the people starting this revolution? Hardly an excuse worthy of denying the United States the freedom bathed in the blood of patriots that many on this site have strongly argued for. I know, so pas·sé to lower myself to pointing out the obvious. I'm sure there will be denials. Perhaps a few (I know a black guy so it's ok) remarks.

But let's please be honest here, this is about race, it's always been about race, otherwise the media wouldn't give a rats ass about Ferguson. Many black people are gunned down by police in this country every day, many many more are sent to jail. These certainly aren't headlines. Ferguson is because it was the straw the broke the camel's back for the community of Ferguson.

Imagine a mostly black police force that routinely harassed, stopped, arrested, ticketed a white community. Even though many of the people would obviously have been justly arrested, ticketed etc, many would feel it's because of the Melanin content of their skin that made them a target of the police in that community.

Then an unarmed teen get's shot by a black cop. Think the whole of the people wouldn't want to deal with that situation, probably not in the best light?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Wow.....So of all races BLACK people are the problem in the US? That sounds like the type of attitude these cops have that shoot everything that moves. I don't know what happened but I do know that one man is walking away free while one kid is being buried 6 ft. I've personally known black, and non black people that where unarmed killed by police and it all angers me the same. Can't really expect you to understand something you haven't gone through, being black in America.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Depends what police resources the state has or what fedral support it can get cause all they will have to do is moniter social media and they will be catching them like fish in a barrel.

Infact It would not surprise me if they invite some british police over who were involved in the 2011 trackdown to come advise give IT support and and help train your cops.

They were pretty good two are sorting the genuine protesters and the rioters/looters.

Just expect it to go dead for a couple of months first then you will get wave after wave of arrests.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bhliberal

All well and good till it's used against you isn't it?

pretty much. but then again, im not out there doing that #.
ive managed to go 37 years without ever looting or setting a fire to someones shop.
ive managed to go 37 years without being arrested or charged with a crime other than a traffic violation..

no sympathy from me

fact is facial recognition software does exist...
id rather see it used to identify some of these looters than be used to identify people in facebook pictures.

fact is cctv cameras do exist..
what are the point of those again?

since this tech is available, i say it should be used

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Didn't mean to confuse you.... The "cop shoots someone omg it's wrong, cop doesn't shoot someone omg is wrong" is way off any kind of point I was making... I don't really have the patience or time to respond to every underlined snippet.

And why am I going to bitch about black on black violence so I can be bitched at for derailing the thread. The cop was openly racist, so to say this wasn't racially motivated is crazy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3u40r15m

The cop was openly racist

Sigh*
Do you have any proof of this?

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

And why am I going to bitch about black on black violence so I can be bitched at for derailing the thread. The cop was openly racist, so to say this wasn't racially motivated is crazy.

i just figured you would at least mention it...
guess not

i dont think he was openly racist
i dont even think he was racist
thats just me though

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: 3u40r15m

The cop was openly racist

Sigh*
Do you have any proof of this?

Nope just what I've been told by my white friends in a discussion. Idk if its true or not its just a nice thing to throw into a conversation regarding this incident. Kind of like saying the kid was a "thug". Well. Prove it

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Nope just what I've been told by my white friends in a discussion. Idk if its true or not its just a nice thing to throw into a conversation regarding this incident. Kind of like saying the kid was a "thug". Well. Prove it

Brown's criminal history, as well as upcoming criminal case, have been posted multiple times already.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I wouldn't really know where to begin a statement regarding black on black killings? Give me an example and I can opinionate on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Oh... Well I'm unaware of any of that. What exactly did he do to be classified as a "thug"... Alot of people have done illegal things in the past but doesn't make them thugs.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Kind of like saying the kid was a "thug". Well. Prove it

ok

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The person in the video and the person shot where wearing different clothes... That was one of the first things proven in this whole thing....

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The person in the video and the person shot where wearing different clothes... That was one of the first things proven in this whole thing....

thats right.
i totally forgot
this is the video of his twin

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Come down hard on Ferguson? Ferguson who? Do you mean the honest people that have jobs and or a business that protested during the day. Or the ones that were up all night looting and burning that b........ to the ground.

I vote option#2

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Come down hard on Ferguson? Ferguson who? Do you mean the honest people that have jobs and or a business that protested during the day. Or the ones that were up all night looting and burning that b........ to the ground.

I vote option#2

i vote figure it out for yourself

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join