It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of car running over protestors in Minneapolis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It sure looks like there is an agenda to make protesting via civil disobedience that our founding fathers approved of look evil in what is supposed to be Freedom of speech.

I suppose the establishment would like nothing better to regulate it out of existence unless you have money to buy it like in bribing politicianas.

sarcastically speaking
We need Big Government to regulate Protests More until they completely regulate it out of existence.

If you are in the street you are blocking my way
If you are near my building, your noise is distracting me
If you are in my city, you are making us look bad on the media
If you are protesting you are getting freedom of speech without paying for it

If you want change, get a job and bribe politicians like everyone else. You need to pay for freedom of speech.

And throw the constitution away
Signed the establishment

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: mOjOm

You have no right to impede traffic, you have no right to induce panic. I do have the right, however, to defend my self with deadly force if I feel my life is in danger. We have seen time and time again the danger that mobs pose to drivers.

Funny how you never responded to me when I pulled up Minnesota traffic law in response to your assertions about pedestrians being in the road and the laws there.

Now, you can sit there and play blind man all you want, but here are the facts, the driver is not in jail and was not charged.

These were a bunch of kids going down to the precinct to protest the lack of indictment. Number one, police have never really treated protesters well at all. Number two, how quick do you think they are going to file charges against this guy when what he was mowing through were protesters on their way to their very own precinct?

Not likely.

Be it known to all of you that would participate in mob activities and attempt to block traffic, those of us with the guts to defend ourselves are going to run you down, I have no responsibility or inclination to give you the benefit of the doubt that you won't drag me out and beat me like Reginald Denny.

The right to peaceably assemble and demand redress of one's grievances of one's government is a First Amendment right. I think you should probably review the constitution. They weren't a mob. They were kids utilizing their Constitutional right to protest.

You may sit here and try to justify these protesters actions, have at it, but you have been duly warned that your foolish actions will have grave consequences.

That, sir, sounds like a threat. Are you issuing threats?

If you threaten me or mine with violence believe me you'll get more than you bargained for, those of us that are law abiding peaceful citizens are sick of your snip.

Dang, Abe. The internet bravado is strong in you.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Pretty much. It's been this way for a long while. It's just the most recent string of protests over the last few years that highlighted it. They have effectively and utterly demonized the right to protest in this country and that is a grievous mistake.

**To add, Madison viewed the right to free speech and protest as some of the pinnacles of liberty. Yes, they can create mob but the elimination or condemnation of those two rights risked liberty itself. That's why these are tucked in the First Amendment. They were first and foremost on his mind in things that need absolutely protecting to assure liberty.
edit on 27/11/14 by WhiteAlice because: **

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: jacobe001

Pretty much. It's been this way for a long while. It's just the most recent string of protests over the last few years that highlighted it. They have effectively and utterly demonized the right to protest in this country and that is a grievous mistake.

**To add, Madison viewed the right to free speech and protest as some of the pinnacles of liberty. Yes, they can create mob but the elimination or condemnation of those two rights risked liberty itself. That's why these are tucked in the First Amendment. They were first and foremost on his mind in things that need absolutely protecting to assure liberty.

Yes. We saw the same thing with OWS as well by the establishment.

Now that they have opened up the gates to unlimited bribery to our politicians, what purpose does protesting serve to the wealthy classes when they can openly bribe politicians now?

That is why there is disdain for protesters now and you see the same old comments like "Get a Job" "Take a shower" and so on because the wealthy can just buy politicians to get what they want. Never mind the fact that a majority of those that were protesting in Minneapolis have Jobs.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

You,once again,twist my words.

Peaceful protesters have no right to impede traffic or disrupt the lives of others.

We have seen time and time again citizens drug from their cars and beaten.

If you stand in the street and get hit by a car, your own stupidity is at the very least partially to blame.

If you threaten me and mine with violence it will be visited upon you, is not a threat, it is common sense, and if you don't feel the same way I feel sorry for you and yours.

You can't honestly believe that the reason he wasn't charged was because the cops hate protesters, or can you?

My right to self defense trumps your right to civil disobedience.

My "internet bravado" is somewhat bolstered by my military service, black belt, 6'3 250 lb. frame, and ability to put rounds down rage at 100 yards using my AR-15 with 98% accuracy.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001
It sure looks like there is an agenda to make protesting via civil disobedience that our founding fathers approved of look evil in what is supposed to be Freedom of speech.

I suppose the establishment would like nothing better to regulate it out of existence unless you have money to buy it like in bribing politicianas.

sarcastically speaking
We need Big Government to regulate Protests More until they completely regulate it out of existence.

If you are in the street you are blocking my way

If you are near my building, your noise is distracting me
If you are in my city, you are making us look bad on the media
If you are protesting you are getting freedom of speech without paying for it

If you want change, get a job and bribe politicians like everyone else. You need to pay for freedom of speech.

And throw the constitution away
Signed the establishment

When we come to understand the establishment and it's tactics, we can see clearly that the divide and conquer plan is abundant. Oppress people and when they begin to rail against that oppression, turn them on each other and fight between opposing camps both of which are red herring villains. This leaves the establishment free to set up the next confrontation.

In this situation the use of brutal force on a weaker opponent is being touted with a number of hypothetical justifications. Just a scenario to fill the establishments needs. Go out and beat up the weak if they squawk and you will not be held accountable. Oh yeah, social planning by the powers that are at its finest.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

My "internet bravado" is somewhat bolstered by my military service, black belt, 6'3 250 lb. frame, and ability to put rounds down rage at 100 yards using my AR-15 with 98% accuracy.

So even with your military training, black belt, and hulking physique...you're still whining for the right to run down people from the safety of your 5,000-pound car for fear of being dragged and beaten by protesters?

Get real!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Training teaches me to make damn sure I am not dragged from a car by a large group of people. Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it. here's your first history lesson:

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

1) The establishment have already set up "Free Speech Zones" when they are in the process of political discourse. Something I know for a fact that the founding fathers would not approve of because that was the whole point behind it. To speak out against the establishment and their policies they are busy building.

2) They have made it so you have to even have permission from Big Government via permits to protest. How stupid is that?

We can keep adding to the list based on the wishes of "citizens" rather than the constitution and I can guarantee you it will be the end of protesting because there will always be people that disagree with why you are protesting or how you are doing it.

We can pick any past protest and there would be people offended or desiring to end the protest.
The Tea Party Protests would never have been allowed to happen for example if it was up to citizens that disagreed with it.

So what is your solution? To get Big Government involved and add more regulations to suit the whims of citizens or to go by the Constitution?

I can guarantee you it will not be the citizens that win because they never are though it will be put forth as such.
edit on 27-11-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

We have seen time and time again citizens drug from their cars and beaten.

Except that isn't what's happening here is it??? Why not try living in Today's Reality instead of some fear you have of what happened to other people back in history.

If you stand in the street and get hit by a car, your own stupidity is at the very least partially to blame.

Yet it's still the Law which states it's the Driver of the vehicle who's At Fault. Cry all you want about it, but that's how it is.

If you threaten me and mine with violence it will be visited upon you, is not a threat, it is common sense, and if you don't feel the same way I feel sorry for you and yours.

Guess what, this isn't about you is it. No, you're sitting safely at home in your jammies letting teenage girls do the fighting for you. No body is threatening you are they you self absorbed ego manic coward.

You can't honestly believe that the reason he wasn't charged was because the cops hate protesters, or can you?

You can't honestly believe that a 40 y/o man driving over a 16 yo girl is some kind of hero. Woops, I guess you do.

My right to self defense trumps your right to civil disobedience.

LOL LOL LOL.

God help us if this is what our military is producing now a days. You'd fail the girl scouts by what you've shown me so far tough guy.

Did you read my earlier post which shattered your BS Claims???? I noticed no response.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Right.............

Real tough guys have no need for that kind of bravado.

Internet "tough guys" invariably bring up the image of pathetic adolescents trying to impress someone.
edit on 27-11-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh, Jacob

One more thing your post sparked in me. Your use of the term The Establishment. For those of us who began our struggles with the system way back in the 60s, it was clear that it was established power that we struggled against. The Establishment. Since that time we can see how effective that system has been in diverting the struggle against it. For one, it has been successful through infiltrating conservative groupings of people and directing their rage not against the Establishment per se, but rather by pointing to only one aspect of itself as villainous, the government. Today we hear wails of angst against the government, yet little against the corporate structure it is attached to. The Establishment.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Tell me all about "real tough guys" since you know so much.

I was called an internet tough guy, I assert that I am not. I walk it and talk it in real life, just like I do on screen. Feel free to go back through all my posts and you will find the same.

Didn't your mothers' ever teach you people to stay out of the street?

If it weren't for peoples since of entitlement to disrupt other citizens lives when something happens that they don't like people like us wouldn't have to train to defend ourselves against the idiots of the world.

These people played with fire and got burned. The parents of those minor children should be charged with child endangerment.

Parents watch your kids!!!

As for the assertation that these things happened in the past and aren't happening now, tell that to the elderly man that was beaten with his oxygen tank, carjacked, and run over in Ferguson yesterday.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok, so I watched the first video, and it looked the the guy was being surrounded and mobbed and attacked, so after watching that, I thought, well, sort of justified. After all, if an angry mob is attacking my car, I sure as hell ain't gonna stop. But then I look at the second video, and now I'm kinda wondering. The second video looked like the car actually went out of its way to run over people, which is totally dickish.

Has any more information come out about this? Does anyone have any reports from the scene that clarifies what went on, who the driver was, and why he did that?

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Why not focus on what this thread is about??? The 16 y/o girl who was run over by the 40 y/o man who was sitting safely in his car before he decided to plow through a crowd of people.

Why can't you address the issue at hand instead of bringing up other events??? I've showed you the video, the still shots and the real victim that had a car parked on her legs FFS.

It's tough to see first hand how wrong you are about what happened here isn't it?? A man with any kind of integrity could at least admit where he's been wrong in the past, but not you, oh no, you will just continue to deny deny deny, even when presented with clear evidence displaying your ignorant arrogant and incorrect assessment of what happened here.

Talk about sense of entitlement. Apparently you feel that this guy was entitled to mow people down in his car for no reason. He was the first one to attack them not the other way around. Show me I'm wrong. Do it. Show me where he was attacked first. Show me evidence of it and I'll admit I'm wrong. Do it. I dare you. Just try for god's sakes. Or shut the f*ck up and admit you're wrong!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Skadi, look at my post on the previous page. I show exactly who did what and when. The guy in the car was unquestionably the aggressor here. He was the first to initiate anything happening.

Here's the link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just ignore the first part if you want where I'm railing against abe. That isn't part of the evidence.
edit on 27-11-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I totally agree, and another thing, when facing down a violent attacker why not shoot them in the leg? Oh yeah, the Rodney King riots in LA, all the fault of aggressive drivers. Oh yeah, the burning and looting in Ferguson...those darn aggressive drivers. You and me are on the same page, racial justice based protests have NEVER EVER turned violent. All these damn aggressive drivers!

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Skadi, look at my post on the previous page. I show exactly who did what and when. The guy in the car was unquestionably the aggressor here. He was the first to initiate anything happening.

Here's the link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just ignore the first part if you want where I'm railing against abe. That isn't part of the evidence.

Ok. Wow. That was a total douchebag move. There was no justification for that. And yeah, it looks like the driver went out of his way to confront and run over the crowd, when s/he could have just as easily turned around and drove elsewhere. They weren't being attacked.

If the driver of this vehicle is not busted and charged for this, I hope someone finds their address and publishes it.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

I'm not trying to argue about what happened with Wilson and Brown. Nor am I addressing anything to do with the rioting. To keep focus I'm simply looking at this one issue of the guy running into the crowd unprovoked and hitting this girl.

I don't support rioting, violence, looting, arson or old men on oxygen being attacked. Luckily none of those are the topic of this thread either.

It's hard enough getting people to see what happened here for what it is and this is on video from at least two different angles.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The driver's name is Jeffery Patrick Rice, here is a quote from the MPD

"The victim‘s vehicle was damaged by a large group of people. While he was attempting to flee from the mob, he struck a pedestrian.”

You see, there was a lot more going on than what you see in the videos.

I feel very bad that the young girl was injured, she shouldn't have been there in the first place at 16 years of age.

If a moving car is coming at you, blaring it's horn,while you are illegally in the street and you don't move, that's on you.

IF YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU GET BURNED !!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join