It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China should FINANCE Ferguson protests to make them BIGGER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Says someone for the UK. You really think that Russia and China are the beacons of freedom and enlightenment for the world stage. Are all of you really that blind to your blatant bias hatred towards the US.

The UK has been pulling off intrigue for hundreds of years. Maybe the UK is the problem? Of course I don't point fingers but i want you to see your blatant hatred and bias.

China puts down their own people all the time and they don't even have a right to assemble.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Totally agree. People who think China and Russia are a force for good are both misled and ignorant of what authoritarianism and one-party rule represents.

At least in Ferguson there is free reporting AND there is the pressure to change. In China you just would now know about it. Ignorance is bliss. In Russia, well they have one of the top ten most corrupt police forces, so comparisons with the US are a joke.

The fact is that the US needs to address some deeply uncomfortable truths about the way the police act. At least this is an open debate.

Regards

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Who do you think was behind the anti-war protests in America and the nuclear disarmament movement in Britain and France?

And behind the CPUSA?

Soviet funding and espionage[edit]
From 1959 until 1989, (...) the CPUSA received a substantial subsidy from the Soviet Union. There is at least one receipt signed by Gus Hall in the KGB archives.[74] Starting with $75,000 in 1959 this was increased gradually to $3 million in 1987. This substantial amount reflected the Party's loyalty to the Moscow line

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Says someone for the UK. You really think that Russia and China are the beacons of freedom and enlightenment for the world stage. Are all of you really that blind to your blatant bias hatred towards the US.

The UK has been pulling off intrigue for hundreds of years. Maybe the UK is the problem? Of course I don't point fingers but i want you to see your blatant hatred and bias.

China puts down their own people all the time and they don't even have a right to assemble.

Your hatred and bias?

Where did i say i hated the USA? Point it out for me would you?

Acknowledging that the US is sliding down a slippery slope into oppressive obscurity without any outside help required doesn't equate to any kind of hatred of anyone or anything. It's simply answering the OP's question of whether Russia ought to stick it's beak into trying to ruin America or not.

I said not, because America is ruining itself quite well enough without anyone needing to help them out.

You're essentially saying one has to love a dog turd in order to love the dog it came from. (hate American corruption equals hating America equals nonsense!)

And no, the UK isn't squeaky clean historically either, that is self evident as we had the worlds largest and most successful empire...and that doesn't happen without more than a few barbarous injustices and a large dollop of extreme violence.

One doesn't need to be born into a country with a history that is purer than the driven snow to recognise corruption and progressive decline in another country you know.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Agreed. Unfortunately, these types of actions are now commonplace among the modern world

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join