It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and China should FINANCE Ferguson protests to make them BIGGER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

He has family and friends in the Ukraine and Russia who are anti-Putin.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I noticed among Pro US government shills to try and paint Russia and China as just part of New World Order

"There is still a chance to construct a new world order..." --Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putin, speaking at the Valdai Conference.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

After all. US and CIA do this to other countries.
LOL! What makes you think they are not doing it here?
They are busing in their own agent provocateurs. Not to mention
over 100 FBI agents, DHS, the National Guard, the state police and
probably 5 or 6 other federal agencies we've never even heard of.
And of course the KKK, Anonymous and ISIS.
We don't need China and Russia to finance it. We are financing it
ourselves. And doing a damn good job at it too, I might add.
edit on 25-11-2014 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

The sites you quoted ARE LIES

Chinese debt quote on that site includes supposed Chinese Shadow Banking Loans, NO ONE KNOWS THOSE NUMBERS...NOT EVEN CHINA

You attempt to expose western banksters while trying to fudge whats going on with shady Chinese banking.

Denuded Argument

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There will be no real new world order. Even if it were possible of men to do so. While it could look differently on the surface its underlying financial structure would still remain intact and still be under the same Banking industrial complex controls it is under today.

so really what is so new about it?

edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
KrazySh0t

Let me educate you in detail, since my work in Banking Sector did not involve credit card phone calls like yours did hehe.

I was a portfolio analyst, and my signature went onto 50 million dollar deals, so little bit different from what you did, just FYI

IMF is a Western Banker organization that lends money to others.

IMF is controlled by Western bankers, but IMF allows Token membership to Giants like China. To make them feel good, but Chinese are way too smart for that. They just formed Asian IMF and put in double the money that other BRICS put in, Russia including.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

After all.

US and CIA do this to other countries.

(I put my hand to my ear) What's that Americans, you wouldn't like that would you ?

I love how Americans keep saying even on ATS, if you are against government fine.....but don't hurt the people.

I got news for you, YOU ARE THE GOVERNMENT, when your government goes to kill other people in their countries and you do nothing. You are the government.

So, in your world two wrongs do make a right... Got it!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
RICK

Really ??

Then why didn't you have the guts to quote my entire quote.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

As for you....since you understand me so well......I wonder what can explain your always Pro US government stance. I wonder if I can understand you.

You have not frequented this board long enough to understand my stance. I am certainly not always "pro-US government." I am opposed to stupidity, ignorance and hypocrisy, so clearly I do not support the American government most of the time. If you read other threads you would notice, for example, that I object to the United States having anything to do with fighting IS. I doubt you will ever understand me.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

KrazySh0t

Let me educate you in detail, since my work in Banking Sector did not involve credit card phone calls like yours did hehe.

I was a portfolio analyst, and my signature went onto 50 million dollar deals, so little bit different from what you did, just FYI

IMF is controlled by Western bankers, but IMF allows Token membership to Giants like China. To make them feel good, but Chinese are way too smart for that. They just formed Asian IMF and put in double the money that other BRICS put in, Russia including.

the banking industry is so fluid you could not factually come to any real conclusion that only Western bankers truly controlled anything. It is the Banking Industry not just one segment i.e. western, of it. This is one of the many ways the banking industry keeps its eys focused on nations and religions and other things, it is so you will never come to a clear conclusion that the banking industry controls everything and everyone (that includes govt and financial institutions like the one you worked for).

edit on 25-11-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
DJW001, ultimate fail on your part

The link you provided clearly says the blogger added the 10th.

LOL

To these nine points I would like to add a tenth:

10. There is still a chance to construct a new world order that will avoid a world war. This new world order must of necessity include the United States—but can only do so on the same terms as everyone else: subject to international law and international agreements; refraining from all unilateral action; in full respect of the sovereignty of other nations.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Who says they are not already?

Bet you there agents are already stirring the pot.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
NOPE the hippies backfired on them already, it's about far larger issues.
If a full blown civil war happened they would want stability not anarchy.
Better the devil you know as it were.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

DJW001, ultimate fail on your part

The link you provided clearly says the blogger added the 10th.

LOL

To these nine points I would like to add a tenth:

10. There is still a chance to construct a new world order that will avoid a world war. This new world order must of necessity include the United States—but can only do so on the same terms as everyone else: subject to international law and international agreements; refraining from all unilateral action; in full respect of the sovereignty of other nations.

Ginormous FAIL! on your part!

Here is a link to the official Kremlin translation of the speech:

eng.news.kremlin.ru...

Scroll to the final paragraph. The blogger simply used a different translation. So nice to have a mature conversation for once.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

KrazySh0t

Oh, I don't care what you did. To me you are just a newbie poster on ATS. I don't have any reason to believe you on this, so I won't. Still no links to backup anything you claimed either, so your credibility is extremely low with me. Since you are new to this website, let me clue you into how you build credibility here. You post links to credible sources that backup what you are saying and show that you know what you are talking about.

So tell me again how China is going to continue to exist economically without major IMF players like the US to buy all their cheaply made and exported goods.

The BRICS isn't going to replace the IMF, it's going to sit along side of it. Balance of power is a much better way to run the world then letting one major player dictate the rules.
edit on 25-11-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rodinus

For your anger management I have found this... you should like it as it is from Russia :

I love the Russian's and their dash cams.

And the good kick Mickey Mouse gave was the topper for me...

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh, I don't care what you did. To me you are just a newbie poster on ATS.

Or possibly a returning banned member. These rants and the claim of being an ex-banker souind familiar.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No, they should not.

Russia and China should do exactly what they have been doing...patiently biding their time, keeping their tempers and holding the moral high ground while America carries on busily wiping itself off the worlds stage by way of increasing corruption, despotic politics and a police force that seems hell bent on out doing the psychopathic murderers they are supposed to be putting away.

America will get there on it's own without any help from abroad.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You don't seem to understand a simple concept,

I am bemused by the simple concept that some people hold that all people who protest in other countries are somehow CIA operatives. This leads to the conclusion that no foreigner is capable of seeking change through their own volition, whether its fighting corruption in Ukraine, trying to oust a bunch of thugs in Egypt or fighting against the loss of political liberties in Hong Kong.

Are US protestors the only ones capable of doing so without detailed CIA help?

There is another (uncomfortable) factor here that those who think the 36 million CIA employees are fermenting mayhem everywhere and it is this. The CIA are not that powerful and people in other countries can -and do -act by their own volition without the CIA to show them how to.

Regards

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Get this disgusting person off of ATS. I usually don't respond to disgusting rhetoric but you're a horrible person. You want other nations to incite violence in my country? I don't care what you think my government has done but you truly disgust me.

ALSO, if you don't think that other countries such as China, Russia, or anywhere else doesn't do this type of intrigue YOU ARE BLIND!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join