It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's the lessons from Ferguson America: Don't let your kids grow up to be thugs who think they can steal, assault and attack cops as a way of life and a badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist crap "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton and their black Klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him and don't attack him like you're brainwashed by the gangsta idiots you hang with and look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And don't claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort and slaughter each and every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe that black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killing each other you damn idiots.

Do not put yourselves into these types of situations. Its that damn simple. If a cop says jump, say how high. You will not fight the law and win.

Drive Safely.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

If a cop asks me to jump I am going to ask why, and it's my right to.
Ya he didn't get indicted, doesn't mean that he was attacked in the way we are being led to believe.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
By the way, if this is the wrong forum for this, please feel free to move it mods.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey

I agree there's no reason to incite such a reaction, but your opinion reeks of slavery compliance...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Being combative and argumentative toward a cop leads to situations like this though. Its a situation that could escalate. Is that what you want? If not, then why not comply?

Ive learned that if you're truthful toward a cop and comply with them nicely, that the entire ordeal you're in will be over with quickly one way or another. Ive had quite a few run ins with the Law here in Texas to know these things. I have a brother-in-law that is a Cop. All *most* Cops want to do, is do their job and get home to their wife and kids like we all do. They don't want to go into a situation with some idiot who acts like a hardass thug. That just makes their job more difficult and it makes them use measure that quite honestly, they don't want to take.

Go easy on them, they go easy on you. Not all Cops are bad guys.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Slavery compliance? LOL, nope. Its all about not putting yourself into such a situation and acting like a thug hardass idiot toward a Cop during a situation that could honestly escalate quickly.

I see you're on the "All Cops Are Bad Guys" bandwagon.

You're probably one of those people who would vehemently resist arrest when you're guilty and then claim Cop abuse and try suing the Police Station afterwards.

edit on 24-11-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes not respecting the badge gets you shot cause these some cops have issues.
I agree not all cops are bad, but not all cops take care of the bad apples.

I am not going to bend over so a cop doesn't shoot me cause I was 'combative'

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

My whole point is, don't put yourself into a bad situation and you'll have nothing to worry about.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So you pre plan your run ins with the law??
I know you are going to come with "don't break the law" or something of the nature, keep in mind there is 600K laws on the books, stuff happens.
My whole point is you have rights, exercise them.
And to do so is not being combative or argumentative.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
Here's the lessons from Ferguson America: Don't let your kids grow up to be thugs who think they can steal, assault and attack cops as a way of life and a badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist crap "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton and their black Klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him and don't attack him like you're brainwashed by the gangsta idiots you hang with and look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And don't claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort and slaughter each and every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe that black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killing each other you damn idiots.

Do not put yourselves into these types of situations. Its that damn simple. If a cop says jump, say how high. You will not fight the law and win.

Drive Safely.

Tell that to a 12 year old kid that was playing with a toy gun...
It seems US cops are just trigger happy, I can't remember a single incident where somebody here in Germany was shot dead by the police with doubt about the act.
It seems that US Policemen need some education on how to handle their guns and that not everything need deadly force.
Sometimes you can shoot at non lethal body parts first.... but heeeeey...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I know and I do understand, but let me ask you this, if you were trying to do your job, would you want who you're dealing with to be acting like a hard ass prick and making your job extra difficult? No, you wouldn't. I wouldn't either. Heck, nobody would. I see Cops as people who have a job to do. I don't look at them and stereotype them as America's Original Gangsters or Killers or anything like that. Yeah, some Cops are guilty of breaking the Law themselves, however, a lot of Cops are good fathers and mothers and good people in general who deserve the courtesy of you being compliant toward them during a situation where you're having a Cop run-in.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I think both Wilson and Brown were wrong. I know the incident with the strong armed robbery Michael Brown was involved in wasn't related to this incident, but I'm sorry, I don't have sympathy for criminals. His actions on that video shows he may very well have tried to strong arm Wilson in the police car. He seemed like he knew his stature was menacing and he used it to back up his poor attitude.

I agree with the Op on the point that he put himself in this situation by ignoring Wilson's directive to get out of the street. A lot of kids today are very defiant when it comes to authority and I think Michael Brown wasn't any different. He was playing with fire "if he assaulted" Wilson in the police car. He definitely isn't innocent, and it's definitely not a case where you would gain support if he was completely innocent. In other words, he's not the poster child to rally behind to create a movement against police brutality and the over use of force.

As far as Wilson is concerned, I question why he had to shoot Michael Brown so many times. It sounds to me, an over use of force. One shot, maybe two could have stopped Michael Brown in his tracks. Maybe as the evidence is presented to the public, we can get a clearer picture of what really happened and if Wilson was really justified in shooting him so many times.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sometimes you can shoot at non lethal body parts first...
a reply to: aLLeKs

Our police are not trained that way.If you find you are in a situation where you need to pull your gun,you are in one where you need to use it with deadly force. I'm not saying its right or wrong,just that that is the way they are taught.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
All I am seeing is the military attacking civilians.

Those are not Police, they are heavily armed soldiers.

Reminds me of countless videos of the Palestinians being attacked by troops.

I don't care what you call them. They look like the military, they act like the military and they have military vehicles.

They are military soldiers.

How far has America fallen.

P

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Wrong. Out of twelve shots he fired, only the last two were "stoppers" (forehead and top of head). Stopper shots are those that are instantly fatal/disabling--to the CNS or heart.
Lots of deer and people receive fatal wounds and continue to run or fight for 5-10 seconds. Brown had one of these to the right upper chest. All the other shots were misses or flesh wounds.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You're seriously comparing the situation to Palestinians being attacked by Police etc?

Let me ask you a question: Do you know WHY this situation happened? What happened initially and so on? The chain of events so to speak?

Its far from being what you said. This whole situation was incited by idiots and it doesn't matter who's fault it was, its a situation that shouldn't have happened and it could have been prevented. Its not commonplace over here in America like it is over there. In fact, what we are seeing happening right now in Ferguson, is very rare over here.

So its asinine to compare this to other countries like its commonplace over here. Yeah, we drag innocent kids and women out in the streets in America and behead and stone them to death *eye roll*

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

If a cop asks me to jump I am going to ask why, and it's my right to.
Ya he didn't get indicted, doesn't mean that he was attacked in the way we are being led to believe.

Read your own words......"Led to believe"

Who led people to believe that the cop was attacked?

Who led you to believe the man who died was innocent and didn't attack the cop.

That's the whole problem in a nutshell, very few to no one was there to see it first hand but depending on what news you watch everyone was "led to believe" one side or the other......and most fell for it

I hope everyone's hog ring is sore from being led around by the media.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: aLLeKs

Ahhhh the age old, refuses to die "shoot non lethal body parts." You do understand human anatomy, right?

Arms and legs have arteries. When arteries are ruptured, you can bleed out within a minute. So where is it you suggest people shoot? Feet? Hands? Ears? Some mighty small targets.

Real world shooting isn't movie shooting. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey

I agree there's no reason to incite such a reaction, but your opinion reeks of slavery compliance...

Seems that back in the day when I was young we were taught NOT to walk down the middle of the street.

Shouldn't need a cop to tell you what you should already have enough common sense to do.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill

My whole point is, don't put yourself into a bad situation and you'll have nothing to worry about.

That line of thought is the exact reason we are in the situation we are in with nearly no constitutional rights left. "Just let us spy on every facet of your life, you've got nothing to hide right?"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join