It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Grand Jury: No Indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brown Shooting

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

"If" being the key word of course.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
First and foremost, I'm getting information into the hands of ATS members as quickly as possible.

originally posted by: Domo1
Does that in anyway disprove that Brown went for the cops gun?

No.

But it does prove that a great deal of the early misinformation and exaggeration came from the police department. We were told he had a serious injury to his eye socket. We need to take that early deception into account when gauging the anger of the people right now.

So I take it you think that Wilson is guilty of murder.

By the standards of the law, probably not.

But I do think there should have been an indictment for Involuntary manslaughter. A death from reckless conduct. I'm still reading through what bits of the grand jury files I could get/find.

So what's your take on the situation? I support people protesting, but not acting like animals.

I really hate to see the fires, violence, and especially small business owners getting caught up in the looting. It's horrible.

On the other hand, there's a part of me that feels the nation is overdue for something like this. In no way am I even close to condoning it, only stating that we're seeing the beginnings of the logical conclusion to the events of the past three months. This was inevitable.

I only hope that, once the smoke clears, and the damage is assessed: all parties involved can do the most important thing: listen.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
stackizshort has a killer feed going

buncha cops looking like they are ready to rock

clergy asking people to get back,,,,

i think they are gonna get ruined

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
FOX News....Ferguson...CHAOS...thugs...hooligans...

Cut to commercial....

COME TO SANDALS!!! Forget about due dates!!! Forget about everything!!! All women wear hot bikinis and have the pre-requisite hard bodies to boot!

FOX is a HOOT....

And now a commercial for taking the family to BEACHES!!! Why not Ferguson ?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Wow. Again with the cigarillos? (Not you Grovit)

That has basically NOTHING to do with why this kid got shot. Missing the entire point.

If you get caught stealing, you get arrested. If you get caught stealing and then go for a cops gun you get shot. Suggesting that the cop pulled up and gunned a kid down for stealing cigars is retarded. Or that the kid was shot for jaywalking. These are incredibly stupid false statements to blame the cop. SO much false information and people that get invested and forget to keep reading. Again, I don't claim to know for certain, but no one else should be claiming that either. At least until more info is released.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

The victim was 6'5" and weighed 289 pounds. He was no child.

When have I claimed anyone was a child? In fact I specifically stated that age was a moot point. Being 6'5" and 289 pounds proves nothing. It can add context but it proves nothing.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: FraggleRock

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Being a threat doesn't require being armed.

Your point moot as well.

My point is moot or you don't agree with it?

Are you telling me that the fact that the victim was unarmed is completely irrelevant?

Would you charge after someone you knew that was carrying a gun?

It's called "suicide by cop" and the phenomenon occurs quite frequently.

In fact there's always a chance Michael Brown had a death wish.

edit on 25-11-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Portland stream www.ustream.tv...

Ferguson Stream www.ustream.tv...

Reports of highways and bridges being taken over/closed down in various areas (NYC brooklyn bridge)

any confirmation?

So far, what they've posted has been good. So we'll see if this pans out.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: guitarplayer

Being a threat doesn't require being armed.

Your point moot as well.

My point is moot or you don't agree with it?

Are you telling me that the fact that the victim was unarmed is completely irrelevant?

The victim was 6'5" and weighed 289 pounds. He was no child.

Physical size does not equate adulthood.

There are laws, ABIDE BY THEM!!!!

Have they changed the law? When is 18 not considered an adult?

link   

originally posted by: Grovit

originally posted by: Druid42

I have kids around that age, and to me, they are children. They make bad decisions, and come home after stealing cigarillos from the store. .

sucks for you
my son is 18 and i think of him as an adult cause he is.

my son makes good decisions...he goes to school and works...he does not steal cigarellos...

dont know what else to tell you

I'm glad your son is an outstanding citizen, and you have proven your salt as a responsible father. The rest of the 18 year olds out there don't have the role model that you've provided for your son. Keep that in mind.

link   
police are telling them to clear out

here comes the gas

link   

a reply to: TiedDestructor

How exactly am I off topic in my response? Are the details of the case for which these protests and riots are occurring not pertinent to the discussion at hand?

The particular detail you wish to discuss is NOT pertinent to the discussion/investigation.

If so the grand jury would have chosen to indict him.

I also wouldn't be wasting my time responding to you but...here I am.

Clear enough?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Reports of highways and bridges being taken over/closed down in various areas (NYC brooklyn bridge)

any confirmation?

WOOHOO!!!!!

Now for the REAL fireworks kids

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The White House, no less...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: TiedDestructor

How exactly am I off topic in my response? Are the details of the case for which these protests and riots are occurring not pertinent to the discussion at hand?

The particular detail you wish to discuss is NOT pertinent to the discussion/investigation.

If so the grand jury would have chosen to indict him.

I also wouldn't be wasting my time responding to you but...here I am.

Clear enough?

So, discussion is predicate upon what the Grand Jury decided ?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Druid42

gun shots going off.
thats what it sounds like

yeah well, parents need to be with their kids...
not in the streets doing live feeds..

that masri dude had to borrow someones phone to call and check on his kid...

at least he has his priorities straight...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

In the United States as of 1995, minor is legally defined as a person under the age of 18

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
The White House, no less...

Liberal poli-sci fartheads.....

just wait until they roll out SS and DC Police....or, (chuckle)...any of the nearby military personnel

YEAY!!!

link   
Given the information that was released regarding evidence the grand jury review I can't help but think the reaction by blacks has so far been incredibly racist in its self. The police may have over reacted in this case, though personally I don't think so (and I almost never side with police). But there's really no way of looking at this case and come to the conclusion that Brown was targeted for being black, or was shot for being black. Blacks want an indictment and conviction because he's white, and for no other reason. The reaction has been incredibly racist on their part.

link   
There's no way I could read all these pages, so I will just throw out an observation. Shep Smith on Fox news stated that the FBI knew in advance there were pre-planned protests. He said there were all kinds of signs made up that obviously were made well in advance, like in the morning, and he wondered about why they waited so long to make this announcement. Sounded like he was implying that the court waited to release the statement knowing in advance giving protesters plenty of time to prepare for protest. I mean the prosecutor knew there wasn't enough evidence to indict. Supposedly McCullough(prosecutor) knew there wasn't enough to even bring smaller charges and that is why he took it to the Grand Jury(even though he didn't have to). I think this guy knew he'd be toast if he didn't cover his azz.
I think it's significant that the FBI knew there were provocateur protesters planning.
edit on 25-11-2014 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join