It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought Anonymous had critical evidence linking Darren Wilson to the KKK...Well, where is it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: thesmokingman

a reply to: thesmokingman

Wow you create a thread asking questions, information is supplied to you, you reject this then call a poster a troll??

The "poster" trolls me in every thread I am in.....you got something relevant to add to the conversation or are you gonna troll too?

What is your motivation? Do you support or are you a member of the kkk?

I'm not a member of neither, yet I do admit I support Anonymous and there efforts. Threatening to kill civilians for expressing there constitutional rights is really low, and I'm anxiously awaiting for Anonymous to expose every single one of them.

It is NOT a constitutional right to loot store and burn your city down to the ground. THESE are the people that were warned...NOT innocent law abiding protesters. Again, use the facts....

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Really now? There's a particular posting style I'm pretty much guaranteed to respond to if it's a topic I'm interested in. If we've bantered in other threads, it's not personal and for sure you aren't the only one. I damn sure am not targeting you, nor am I trolling. You asked a question, I answered. You're welcome.

ETA: I just glanced at threads you've posted in, there doesn't seem a lot there that I would post in so...
edit on 11/23/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Wow you create a thread asking questions, information is supplied to you, you reject this then call a poster a troll??

The "poster" trolls me in every thread I am in.....you got something relevant to add to the conversation or are you gonna troll too?

and I'm anxiously awaiting for Anonymous to expose every single one of them.

What are they waiting for?
Why not release any info against the police before they come to a decision especially if the cops are guilty?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Ask Anonymous, I have no way of knowing. They have twitter and facebook??

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

They have... two cops, plus several civilians.

tumblr

^ the two cops

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Again... you ignore the facts.

“Its deer hunting season here in southern Missouri, it’s really easy to see how a hunter could mistake someone wearing one of those gay anonymous masks for the hind-end of a whitetail deer. Boom!!! Oops sorry it was an accident,”.

This is what Frank Ancona said regarding the Ferguson protests. You keep ignoring this, why?

If you aren't on the people's side and you aren't on Anon's side, who's side are you on?

link (again)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

They have... two cops, plus several civilians.

tumblr

^ the two cops

What is the crime they are guilty of?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

“Its deer hunting season here in southern Missouri, it’s really easy to see how a hunter could mistake someone wearing one of those gay anonymous masks for the hind-end of a whitetail deer. Boom!!! Oops sorry it was an accident,”.

This is what Frank Ancona said regarding the Ferguson protests. You keep ignoring this, why?

If you aren't on the people's side and you aren't on Anon's side, who's side are you on?

link (again)

Because he clearly did not THREATEN to shoot anyone! Why do you keep misrepresenting what he actually is saying?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I didn't say that any of them had committed a crime though I'm not sure what the law in St. Louis is about being in a group such as the KKK while being an active duty cop... all I said was anonymous did expose them.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

Are you suggesting that we censor certain people we do not agree with?

that's a tricky question. I agree with freedom of speech, but when the speech is turned into action from a group like the kkk i don't agree. So perhaps the neo Nazi have accounts on twitter and facecrack. I don't know.

Freedom of speech is just that nothing tricky about it.
so are you saying I can rant about how great the ISIS is on ats and I won't get banned, until I behead someone. I don't feel that way about the Isis but......freedom of speech and all.
edit on 23-11-2014 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling mistake sorry I not perfect

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

OMFG...

He didn't threaten them huh? Why are you sticking up for this twisted piece of s###?

So if I
HYPOTHETICALLY
say on twitter that the cops look like white tail deer and that I may accidentally shoot one, I am not threatening them? Go ahead and call your local PD and tell them that, if its not a threat.

If you are unwilling to do so, take your words back as they are meaningless.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

How the hell is the Kkk allowed to have a Twitter account or a Facebook account. And who is this day in age still thinks like the Kkk.

that's a tricky question. I agree with freedom of speech, but when the speech is turned into action from a group like the kkk i don't agree. So perhaps the neo Nazi have accounts on twitter and facecrack. I don't know.

so are you saying I can rant about how great the ISIS is on abs and I won't get banned, until I behead someone. I don't feel that way about the Isis but......freedom of speech and all.

You can rant about whatever you like but if the site owner wants to ban you it's their right, house rules and all .

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

OMFG...

He didn't threaten them huh? Why are you sticking up for this twisted piece of s###?

So if I
HYPOTHETICALLY
say on twitter that the cops look like white tail deer and that I may accidentally shoot one, I am not threatening them? Go ahead and call your local PD and tell them that, if its not a threat.

If you are unwilling to do so, take your words back as they are meaningless.

But the police aren't wearing guy masks so it would be hard to mistake blue uniforms for white tails.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

so are you saying I can rant about how great the ISIS is on abs and I won't get banned, until I behead someone. I don't feel that way about the Isis but......freedom of speech and all.

You can rant about whatever you like but if the site owner wants to ban you it's their right, house rules and all .
I'm not going to rant about Isis as I depise their hatred and actions. I'm just saying isis, kkk , nazi,s are in in the same boat which deserves to sink. I only know about this Ferguson incident from ats and and our controlled media coverage.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

AYFKM?

Just more deflection and a pointless reply. So hypothetically they are BLUE tail deer, happy? You still want to stick up for Nazis pieces of s###? Or you want to rejoin humanity on the winning team?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Omg dude take a chill pill it was a joke.

For the record I do not support any type of hate group but I will support their right to freedom of speech.
edit on 24-11-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Apologies. This is not something I joke about. Nor do I find any aspect of it humorous in any way.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Youtube keeps on taking them down for "harassment"

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

link (again)

Because he clearly did not THREATEN to shoot anyone! Why do you keep misrepresenting what he actually is saying?

if you really believe that is not a threat why not reword it with police uniform instead of gay anonymous mask and see how far that gets you

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

link (again)

I would bet a paycheck if a black kid said that same thing people would be raising hell to try and get him arrested and convicted for making a threat

As far as the KKK...so let me get this straight...they are all up in arms about Anonymous...while wearing hoods...

You can play with words all you want and disagree but if you can't see how that IS or can very well be TAKEN AS a threat to harm/intent to kill...then I don't know what to say

Also...isn't it the police's job to defend, protect and what not? I mean hey these guys did nothing wrong right?

I am not saying looting should occur...but I mean seriously? The KKK is in town ready to 'defend?'

This next part is not directed at you smokingman

Amazing isn't it? We as a country are so against police brutality. How dare the police harm someone...except black guys...that's cool
edit on 24-11-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join