It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from ASN (AnonSocialNetwork)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

What I'm curious over is,does your group have any thoughts on Ukraine? It is a hot topic on ATS and I was wondering if you all had any ideas or plans on that.Not that I expect to 'hear' your plans,just wondering if you had any,or if you guys had any ideas on it at all.Welcome to ATS either way,hope you enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Welcome to our house.

As long as you realize that we also have valuable contributions and that we can learn from each other, we'll all gain.

Many here are not on board with your cause due to a lack of belief, apathy or a sense of futility. But you will also find many outside of those boxes.

I for one am intrigued and hopeful of your authenticity as we have had many claims of insider knowledge and the ability to expose the 1%. Needless to say, many have failed to meet the petri dish investigations and examinations of our membership.

If you stand up to the challenge I know that you will be more than welcome here.

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Hey.. I'll ask a question: did you come across any sensible (topsecret) gov/mil informations regarding the following topics:
-undisclosed cures/tech that boost the body or/and allows faster regeneration, cure any ailments, increase lifespan drastically,etc
-aliens stuff but more than simple sightings, the real core of the matter and not just the "crust"
-and why not, anything related to the universe and cosmology that would be hidden because of its profound implications?
-paranormal, others than remote viewing?

Surely you must have had access to this kind of nuggets?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
ok hello.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The 'Anon phenom' (copyrighted, heh) is fascinating and is the one of the few things seen in media lately to give that warm and fuzzy feeling commonly termed "hope."

Whether or not you are an actual core member is beside the point... the idea of it, as in standing up against bullies, injustice and corruption, is wonderful... and provides a much needed service in the relative absence of truly objective media and investigative journalism.

So kudos to the Anons and welcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
look both wayz before crossing

clever bot is a 15 year old algorythm, im sure you know what you mean, if you dont then ill see you splattered across the media as the other hooks ended up.....

careful what and who and when you do what and how you do it, remember, they/we/them take no prisoners.

@, #AnonSocialNetwork Search this site as to its profile regarding your ideology before engaging with any particpant and that includes the neighbours cat
edit on 21-11-2014 by Trestrella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I look forward to hearing about the ops you feel aren't getting enough attention in the mainstream media.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I didn't anon had attacked ats, can anybody provide links to any threads. The history sounds interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trestrella

I may be wrong here but did you just tell somebody, "Don't get stupid"...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Trestrella

Takling our ourselves?

Or is this a dead drop?
edit on 21-11-2014 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Why you try to put up a front for me
I'm a spy but on your side you see
Slip on, into any disguise
I'll still know you
Look into my Private Eyes

edit on 21-11-2014 by justnotnormal because: Vid Edit

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I'm really looking forward to your threads and posts.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh brother.
*facepalm*

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Anon. Welcome. PLease remember though that the rules here also cover recruitment to organizations. Its fine to say what you all do but not to recruit people if i remember correctly in the new T n C. I am sure however you have reviwed these rules and conditions to which we all abide right?

Oh and to SO and to the mods. yall rock.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite!

I'd like to know a bit more about how you organize (inasmuch as you can safely explain.)

What is the average age of your members?

How many people make up Anon?

You have a British writing style. Is Anon world-wide or concentrated in one area?

What have you done lately? We miss hearing about you.

How does one get to be a part of Anon? (Not that I'm interested..just curious)

How do you know you can trust new members? Is there some sort of a pledge...do people come to you through referrals?

Thanks for any insight you can give.

Welcome.

This is very cool..having you here.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Greetings:

We, too, appreciate the positive aspects of Anonymous.

Thankyou for all You do.

Anonymous: Intro Freedom Fighters For Free Speech HD - YouTube

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. Look forward to watching/reading your posts...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonSocialNetwork
a reply to: Doodle19815

We are neither friend nor foe, we exist. We are a natural consequence to lost liberties, corruption and ever increasing surveillance upon your right to privacy.

By us being here we mean ATS no harm, just clarity in what we do.

Thankyou friend

Welcome and glad you are here. However, I chose this post of yours to respond for a good reason - I don't understand why Anonymous isn't hacking and exposing government lies and corruption more often. The corruption is pervasive within banking and finance, government, and many other politically connected corporations.

Why not do more to expose them? It seems that the people (not so much ATSers) need waking up to these people.

Thanks again for the work all of you are doing.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777
pierre omidyar the Ebay founder funded the militants that uprose against the ukranian prime minister
according to omidyars own news agency that was supposedly set up to be against the elites control of the media pando.com...

The Ukranians were moving away from the BIS the rothschilds bank in Switzerland and aligning themselves with Putin.

edit on 21-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the mudpits, young Jedi.

There's beer in the fridge. If you get the last cold one, please install another case.

I have no questions for the hive - I'm just here for the show.

Pull up a chair and proceed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join