It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from ASN (AnonSocialNetwork)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Please consider this our introduction:

Anonymous, often referred to as "Hacktivists", "Cyber-Terrorists" or " The last boss of the internet", are an ideological group of loosely affiliated members. Decentralized organization lies at the heart of the movement, where no specific command nexus exists, but instead drives itself by way of collective interests towards a specific cause or "Op".
As Anonymous have grown over the years, many 'cells' have arisen within the collective, and although the media often attempt to, (quite poorly I might add), it makes it harder to characterize the group as a whole. Anonymous has become a way to voice an opinion, to highlight an injustice or rally a cause. Some see their methods as wrong, intimidating and sometimes highly illegal, but not all Anons agree with all other Anons all of the time, which is why some movements may carry the weight of over 9,000+ Anons, and some only a handful.

Our purpose here is to give you a view from 'inside' the Hive, the slant that the media fail to see, the view from where we stand. There has been an increasing 'media blackout' on Anonymous activities of late, partly due to the rapid growth of Anonymous and most recently; the Occupy Movement, where publicity was a powerful tool for growth and like-minded support to the cause.

In our future posts we will neither condemn nor condone actions Anonymous takes with regards to 'Ops' or activities, merely report them. We ARE Anon affiliates please remember, so impartiality cannot be guaranteed, and although no one person, Op or Cell within Anonymous can speak for Anonymous, we hope to give the voice; otherwise unheard behind the methods and actions you may encounter in the media.

We look forward to our residency here, however long that may be, and thank you for having us.

AnonSocialNetwork

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
wow...

definitely noted .. thx for taking the courage to login ...although how short may be.

and welcome to ATS ! (i'm not sure if i'll get a hand slap for that or not LOL )

and a quick question ...were you invited by anyone from ATS...or was this purely a collective decision ..?

edit on 21-11-2014 by Komodo because: becuse I must

edit on 21-11-2014 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonSocialNetwork

Interesting, lets see where this takes us.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Welcome to ya! Unfortunately due to the low level of honour (old fashioned but means a lot in people's minds) within our political groups one can see why Anominous arose and the role it plays. We have no true investigative journalists because the media is so closely controlled by the elite and their crusts that we need groups like Anominous.

I do look forward to reading your posts and am grateful that you exist as well as the structure of separation which means you will survive for a long time.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Very interesting
. You guys should be able to contribute to the knowledge base here. I know there was a recent thread about the Ferguson police/Kkk connection that people would love input on.

I've admired some of your work particularly your contributing to Million Mask March and Occupy as well as the anti police brutality stuff in general.

You guys have done some stuff I didn't like too but you seem to have matured a bit since your inception.

Either way welcome to the community.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I'm pretty sure we have a few of you guys here.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonSocialNetwork
Our purpose here is to give you a view from 'inside' the Hive,
In our future posts we will ...
We look forward to our residency here, however long that may be,...

"Our"
"We"
"Our"
"We"
"Our"

So you are claiming to be part of the core Anonymous group and this account isn't just an account for one person but instead it's for the anonymous group? People here don't automatically believe when someone shows up with claims. Proof is required. And since the point of anonymous is anonymity, I'm looking forward to seeing how you provide it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I'm sure you won't suffer a hand slap for advocating the truth friend. And a clearer view on what we do and who we are is why we're here. I must stress that no one voice can speak for the whole, but our postings will push to fill gaps the media fail to acknowledge in our apparent activities.

Thankyou for your welcome

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Let us all see how discrete you are?

Be careful are the only 2 words I would like to share on this thread...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thankyou for you interest my friend. We read your post regarding your thoughts on joining the YPG. Whilst we would never advocate war as a means to an end, Anonymous has done much to publicize the siege of Kobane and ISIS, and stand with the Palestinians in their fight against supression.

Take care friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You are correct, adhesion through separation is our greatest strength. You cannot arrest an idea.

Thankyou friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This looks to be informative!

I love me some activists. I'd be interested to get YOUR POV on actions you/Anon has taken on important issues that, perhaps the media didnt cover accurately -- though this may be tedious for you, but you brought it up

If your ideals are those of Aaron Swartz, but with more punch (cuz theres a large number of you), then you have my support. Free information, protect our internet, break laws in order to show that they're outdated or unconstitutional... I'm in

I've always wished to be one of two things: 1) A sniper & 2) A hacker

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Thank you sir, am interested in your participation.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Thankyou friend

Yes it is true not all will agree with every direction Anonymous takes. But most are people just wanting to make a difference, and the guise of Anon gives everyone a voice if they wish to use it.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

We are everywhere friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The only question I have is, why now? ATS has been in the lime light for about 4 years now and y'all, we, us, whomever just now catching on. I mean come on it just as easy for me to sign up as Barack Hussein Obama.

So with that, anoyomus is no one.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Welcome to the last places of "truth"

"Truth shall set you free what will a lie do"

If there was one thing i could request for anon to do it is this: Take down the world economy let it crash down like a cancer from the clouds and from the ashes let us build a place of freedom. That is all

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hello there.

This will be very interesting.

I am more of a reader than a poster, will keep a close eye on your posts.

Maybe the World has actually gone to far to be able to make a difference now, fair play to you guys for trying.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

Are yes the 'prove it' paradigm within ATS. Whilst this would usually be a valid request when an account claims to be the voice of a group and/or person(s), I stressed that NO one person or cell within the group can be the true voice of Anon as a whole. What ASN are offering is an insight from within the hive, actions that may not be covered by the media, views that maybe misunderstood or actions that would be used to characterize the whole.

Bottom line is no, you will not be getting any 'proof' as you wish it. Our posts, news and content correlation with regards to various Operations within the hive will hopefully give a greater insight into what we do and why we are doing it, better than mainstream media would let you believe, and that is what you are all about here right?

And for the record, I never mentioned 'core Anonymous group', that was your chosen terminology we are affiliates, and as such have access to high profile and low profile 'Ops' that may or may not interest you, weather it does or not is up to you and you alone.

thankyou for your input friend

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hasn't Anon attacked ATS before? I'm curious if we should consider you friend or foe?

However, welcome for the time being. I find the work of your group fascinating, and I look forward to reading what will be posted by you in the future.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join