It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest ISIS Execution Video Definitely Not Fake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To be quite honest I'm sick to my stomach with these utterly murderous filth, I've had my fill of their inhuman brutality.

But I want to put this to the ISIS are fake crowd, the people who say the Foley execution was a fake, the people who say the Sotloff execution was faked etc. Have any of you seen the latest ISIS execution video?

It contains the vivid and graphic execution of a group of ISIS prisoners by beheading.

The video has the same glossy production as the previously much debated execution videos, which many on here contend as fake, it's hosted by the same 'Jihadi-John' character that was seen in the previous videos. It has all the hallmarks of a well edited well put together propaganda video. The video contains several ISIS members that have appeared in other propaganda videos, one is a UK citizen, another is a German, there are French and Indonesian ISIS members taking part too. These people have been previously identified in other ISIS videos, they are known by the authorities in their native countries as having travelled to Syria to join the extremists in jihad. The conspicuous inclusion of these individuals is obviously deliberate, and the videos' makers are careful to draw attention to the multi-national cast.

I'm obviously not going to post a link to this video, but let me be clear, this video does not spare the viewer, as the other execution videos did, the very opposite is the case actually, this video shows the very real, graphic, and brutal murder of about 12 men(I didn't count) simultaneously. It leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination, it is horrific. The executed men were Syrian airforce pilots and officers apparently.

I challenge anybody who contends that the other videos were faked to 'debunk' this one, you won't be able to. The format is the same as the other videos save for the fact the the condemned men do not speak, but they are given plenty of camera time and close ups before, during and after their murders, there are multiple camera angles throughout the video and it is all filmed in HD. This video was shot, edited and produced by the same people that made the Foley, Sotloff, Haines and Henning execution videos, it is quite obvious. But this time they showed the killings.

edit on 17-11-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Best way to beat this crap is never watch it. See that's what it's all about, they, them all want fear, fear and fear. I say when we catch the creeps who make this be whether it's a group called IS, ISIS or there overlords. Let's not torture them but just lock them up in tiny and I mean very tiny rooms and give them no input and minimal food for the rest of there tiny lives.
edit on 11/17/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I just watched the whole video and all I can say is I HOPE they come over here and try that foolishness, they dont know our people nor our lands, exactly like they claim we underestimated them.

It also makes me want to go over there and kick some serious arse.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

If 'we' don't watch these videos then 'we' are spared the spectacle of people being murdered by ISIS and therefore 'we' aren't afraid of ISIS, I guess I agree with you here to a point.

But I'm sure that these videos are not simply made just to horrify the likes of you and me, yes that is one intended goal here but it is not the complete and sole objective. The enemies of ISIS in Syria and Iraq are one target audience, the global Islamic extremist 'community' is another, potential ISIS recruits from around the world are another. Believe it or not many ISIS sympathisers would see a video such as this as a brutal, defiant and triumphant demonstration of ISIS's power and formidability, "don't mess with us" "we mean business" etc. These videos have multiple uses. They are carefully and expertly made, their makers are no fools.

The people that scream "fake" when these videos come to light are in denial as far as I'm concerned, but that's their prerogative, just as it is for those who choose to ignore them.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Time to put the lid on these murderous turds.
Bomb them back to the Stone Age.
They don't seem to mind disposing of innocents, neither should we.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am not a gore seeking type person, and never watch horror movies as I dont like the exposure to stuff like that. BUT I do try to watch these videos when they surface, and the weird thing is this does more to piss me off than anything else. I know the people of these countries are inherently good and peaceful, just like our country, and right now they are being tarnished by a terrible group of people, and that just infuriates me, add in the brutal beheadings and it makes me want to start laying down the law on these animals.

I almost want to sign-up just to try and take them out from the inside.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I find it ironic they have been allowed to continue to kill our citizens.

Not to mention they are threatening to kill Americans in the streets..

I tell you what I cannot imagine a better idea ISIS, attempting to attack america, We will unite like never before...

Please ISIS, come try and kill us in the streets...

We will unite and kick your ass..

I have been waiting for a reason to wake up..

edit on b212014-11-17T19:21:50-06:00America/Chicago113076 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: phishfriar47

These videos anger me also, as do the people on here who deem them as "fake".

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OP,

The vast majority of people who content this is all fake do so out of ignorance.

They have no idea the type of people that are out there. Their cushioned existence prevents them from being able fathom the brutality so often found in the rest of the world.

I've seen it first hand.

When I look at ISIS, and the reports that their ranks are swelled to nearly 200,000 fighters, all I see is a target rich environment. I hope when we start actually deploying in a recognized campaign that we are operating under less than unicorns and rainbows ROE, and more kill and blow crap up until they are broken ROE.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

When I look at ISIS, and the reports that their ranks are swelled to nearly 200,000 fighters, all I see is a target rich environment.

Just found my quote of the week!

Thank you sir.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

something needs to be done, but it is obvious we have some weak politicians, who cannot unite.

How many more heads are going to have to be removed before we say enough?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Fuel air bombs are the most lethal of available technology, save the H-Bomb.
They are cheaper too.
I think we need to see large scale testing of these items and the effects on ISIS sympathizers.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

We all know something has to be done to stop this murderous army.

But it isn't the politicians that are weak, necessarily.

The fact is the same people who look on and ask for "someone" to do something will later be the same people to condemn me and my brothers in arms for actually doing something about it.

I'm not saying that's you. By no means. But many who do ask "When will someone step in and stop these people", think they can pick up a turd from the clean end. War ain't pretty. It's not nice. I say let us take the kid gloves off and show these ISIS pricks what a real combat hardened army can do.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

You don't look away, you demand your government destroys ISIS IS = WAS poof. The sad part it's all our government's fault to begin with. We need to bring back tar and feathering. I get upset anymore reading the constant crap everyday. I wish we had balls to stop the evil but we're pot smoking procrastinating complacent dregs who go with anything the spin tells us to go with. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You are to blame for not standing up to these bastards. That means me also. I'm not blinded by the crap the MSM spews nor was I ever. I knew the world was evil.

Blame your petrodollar for most of the bull#. I get to see it go bye bye in my lifetime. I get to see most of the evil held accountable soon. It'll be worth living rough and hard. Choke on your greed and oil you dirty bastards!

Call me crazy and naive but bring facts. Greed is stifling human creativity and evolution.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Someone needed to say it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm not in accordance with you here Bicent76.

I believe that intervention has only drawn more people to ISIS's ranks.

However I do fully support the help that the Kurds have been receiving in Kobane via airstrikes for example. It's a tough one to call, but I would definitely be against deploying ground forces in Syria, I believe the cost in lives would be too high. Tactical airstrikes with a view to taking out key players, and air support for the Kurdish fighters would be as far as I think anybody should go at the moment, and that is even too far for most people.

I think that eventually ISIS's caliphate will implode, their contention that they speak for all Muslims is so wrong it's not even funny. I just hope they're history soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I hear you..

But who cares what other people think...

Looks like their is some work for you to do and it needs to be done..

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

ISIS, HAS declared war upon us.. Air strikes are not going to do it, untrained gorilla fighters aren't going to end this ISIS, threat..

Whether or not we are in accordance or not, eventually the land resources in that region will get you in accordance when it effects your life..

The question will be do we do something now? Doing the smart thing? Or wait til our hand is forced and it is more difficult..

If history teaches us anything, it will be the when our hand is forced..

Anyhow nice chat...

SIA

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Honestly?

I say we do nothing at all and watch.

Reality needs to sink in to people that think everyone can be reasoned with.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I think that the Kurdish Peshmerga are giving ISIS a good run for their shekels.

On more than one front ISIS have been taking a kicking recently, they've been stopped in their tracks Kobane, although that fight has ground to a stalemate, the Syrian Army has made some gains on them in the past couple of weeks. Their advantage is the numbers they have, as projectvxn has pointed out there are reports that their ranks have swelled to as much as 200,000. Their most effective tool is terrorising their enemies, as was proven when about 800 ISIS fighters routed 30,000 Iraqi soldiers this past summer. Also they are receiving support from all over the Arab and Muslim world. But I think the tide might be turning on them, that remains to be seen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join