It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened When She Questioned Obamacare on the Air at CNBC?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I haven't read through the whole thread but I assume someone has already played the "republicans do it too" card or something of the like as if that makes it ok.

Denial seems to be being served up in large portions these days by all of those who are religiously devout to their corrupt political parties.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyBgood

it's because any attack on the party or policies supported by said party, are seen as attempts/attacks on all the party stands for.

Liberals might realize ACA is far from ideal (IE; it sucks) but it's better than nothing, and giving an inch to republicans on that front will open the door to repeal without replacement or revision in the common interest.

However, in either party we have Siege Mentalities.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
My entire problem with this bill comes down to one thing. This is the first time in the history of the United States that you are required to purchase anything just for breathing.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: searcus1

And what bothers me most is two fold 1) Democrats adopted the Republican idea of the individual mandate rather than sticking to their traditional position of single-payer plans for all and 2) The Republicans are now repudiating an idea that is their idea that they have supported vociferously for 20 some odd years.

That is all.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: searcus1
My entire problem with this bill comes down to one thing. This is the first time in the history of the United States that you are required to purchase anything just for breathing.

That is all.

That is plenty enough reason to have a problem with it, IMO.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Corporations run the Country and the Press. There is no difference between Republican and Democrat. They are both part of the same thing... the Elite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join