It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the Prophets claim One will come to Bring the World Together In a New Age, I am here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
(Matthew 24:23-28) . . .“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look! Here is the Christ,’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible, even the chosen ones. 25 Look! I have forewarned you. 26 Therefore, if people say to you, ‘Look! He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; ‘Look! He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence of the Son of man will be. 28 Wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Hey Sacgamer

We’ve discussed quite a few things in the past here on ATS, I like to think I’ve added something to your spiritual journey over the past few years, as you have mine…

Perhaps I can help you find some clarity, or at least help you keep grounded in your search…

Originally posted by Sacgamer25
The texts do not say that the one who can interpret has come as a martyr, but in my flesh I am scared.

I have searched the texts, my heart, my mind and prayed many prayers but I am still perplexed. The claims made about me in the texts, I fear their no way that I could live up to. I was a sinful man for 37 years, I make no claim to being deserving of this gift that I have been given. So I ask myself, Why me?

Can you be a bit more specific about the texts or passage you’re refering too…?

Also, I’m curious about what these texts are, and what claims they are making about the one who will come to interpret scripture…And an important question to ask yourself is… are you sure you’re not confusing these scriptures, with prophesies concerning Jesus…?

The bible says I will find 2 angels. I am not prophesying that the two men I call out will be those two angles, but by their words I am judging that might be.

Again, not sure which books you’re referring too, other than perhaps the book of revelations, and the 2 witnesses…

I hope the 2 you call out, can live up to their expectations lol

The texts do not say that the one who can interpret has come as a martyr, but in my flesh I am scared.

I am scared. If you want to help and you believe that I am who I claim, pay it forward. Share ATS with the world.

Seriously though I’m concerned…you keep stating you are scared, what is it you are so afraid of…?

My advice to you would be to take a step back for a moment, and remember who you are! and where you’ve come from, stay grounded…also remember that one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, gives people interpretations of scripture and knowledge etc…so this doesn’t automatically mean you’re the chosen one! lol

If there’s anything you want to test out about what you think/believe to be true, then feel free to bounce your ideas and scriptures of off me…and I’ll tell honestly what I think them…

Until then, stay grounded…

Peace be with you…

Yehoseph

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
The bible says the Holy Spirit lives within you and can teach you all things. And Love itself can teach you all things. Anyone who says come to me and give me your money for my secret salvation is selling you a secret known only to himself.

Mathew 7 21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ - Today this prophecy is being made true.

That is not completely true. The New Testament (NT) maybe, but even more specific I would say The Teachings of Christ. The Jews knew nothing about teachings of love. It was the influence of Christ which stopped them from sacrificing animals, the other powerful mystery religions of the day were enthralled with sacrificing animals. Christ was the first religious Teacher in the Near East who broke away from all of the traditions going back to the ancient Sumerians, and the first in the world to Teach True Righteousness. Christ to my knowledge did not preach a trinity.

The Teachings were very different than Christ. You will hear a modern Christian say "It is important to be a Christian because all you have to do is believe and you will be forgiven." That is Paul's Religion! The quote that you supplied us is from the real Teachings, because you can tell what separates it. Christ was all about Teaching Righteousness to the extent that Christ as a leader refused to be called a leader or master but washed the feet of other people!

Here are some of the real Teachings: Matthew 23:10

Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. Do not be called leaders; for One is your Leader. Neither be ye called masters, for one is your Master. But the greatest among you shall be your Servant

They are so quick to take the real teachings of Christ and manipulate them into being PAGAN!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CountryGirl25

On Page 2 of this thread, I highlighted extremely obvious inconsistencies and discrepancies within the opening post of your,.... I mean,... your "husband's" declaration.

The inconsistencies and discrepancies are beyond the simple subjectiveness of personal interpretation or differing insight. Once points and questions were posed by ATS members, you, I mean, your husband continued to log and re-log on to ATS without further comment.

How can one reconcile all the religions of the world if one can not even get the facts or understandings correct in this thread?

It is with sincere reluctance and apprehension that I must call egocentric messianic complex on this one. I hesitate, because it pains me to judge others in such a way.

P.S.
When we see suffering in the world and we believe we can resolve the situation, of course we want to help! This is a beautiful sign of the blossoming of compassion and empathy.

But when we tell others to follow us, think like us, and believe like us,... this is a sign of the ego. When we believe that we have a "one-size fits all" solution,... we are unwise. When we attempt to create a religious system,... we are actually building prisons.

Look within yourself dear brother! Remain ever mindful. Choose peace, love, and happiness to transcend the fear you have shared with us. Find humbleness to overcome your ego. Realize that you are an interconnected part of all of existence, and all of the beautiful minds of the world contribute to the growth of one another and we should not attempt to rule one another by religious authority.

Continue your inner works, free yourself, and simply allow your inner positivity to shine all by itself without any effort or agenda. This is how we spread Love, Light, and Good Vibes.

Peace.

edit on 12/2/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What's with the threads of people basically claiming they are god?!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join