It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of the Prophets claim One will come to Bring the World Together In a New Age, I am here

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I like this. Its like, "I have the answers, I am the alpha, the omega, the Denny's down the street, and now that I have realized this profound, earth shattering, and utterly euphoric truth, I shall log on over at ATS and let the people know..."

come on.

If its true, fantastic. There happen to be about 7 billion people that need or want something, probably 4 billion have a good argument to make. Faith isn't currency, so lets see it. And when you prove us wrong by actually being the prophesyagod, I'll eat my words and still request your bottom ribs go missing....so you can reach.
edit on Friu2014-11-14T19:59:15-06:00kf2014Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:59:15 -06002014-11-14T19:59:15-06:002014v by DuckforcoveR because: angry grammar

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25

The magician has become the banker in today's modern world. They pull the magic trick of making money appear out of thin air, and then becoming insanely wealthy with this Magic Money, known as private fractional reserve banking.

Cont....

We know all about the OT AND NT and the Koran..and the other bits, didn't know about the Bankers though.
No worries, I AM the one to sort it all out.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Welcome to earth. ;p

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Luke 21
8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

Why should I believe you? There was another guy who got on here claiming to be "the one" not too long ago, BornOfSin was his screen name, why should I believe you over him? I have a feeling you'll go the same way he did: into obscurity.

No offense but if you (people claiming they're "the one") cry wolf too many times, people will no longer take the bait. I won't hold my breath, sorry.

Not trying to be mean, just calling it how I see it. Much love brother.

AlephBet also claims to be "the voice of one crying in the wilderness"...yet none of them agree....

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am not expecting to remain anonymous to the ones who have been waiting for me, but I do think I should remain anonymous to the public for a short time.
I seem to remember you saying something like this three years ago.
My advice would be to study the Bible, and that doesn't mean just looking at the Bible, but reading unbiased academic type commentaries on the books of the Bible.
I don't think that the ultimate source of enlightenment is inside of you (meaning, it does not originate from inside of you).
I can tell you a little story, years ago I was going to a pretty nice community college with a halfway decent library, and I was in the middle of the religion section one day and started grabbing books randomly off the shelves and opening them up to random pages.
I kept this up for some time and to a weird result, that every one that I looked at, there was this point being made, that it was within you.
So, this idea of yours is no secret and nothing new.
My understanding is that the light is not Jesus, or something within us, but something that ends up in us after going through Jesus, and in turn comes from God, and is actually like a piece of God, which is what we do not naturally have, but need , in order to be better people.
edit on 14-11-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The Bible's prophets predicted Jesus. Every other prophet of every other religion who 'coincidentally' predicted the same things as every other religion with no connection in time or contact, for you skeptics; Every other religion predicted the anti-Christ.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
NO . I am the One . My first miracle is that you will all wake up tomorrow . Eating juniper berries of course . Hail be to Brian . Any Wrodericks here . Time for a feast of Ocelot spleens .

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You have an urge and intention to help make the world a better place. That is a wonderful thing my dear brother!

I do not want to judge you, for in doing so, I judge only myself.

I have searched various systems of religion, mythology, philosophy, psychology, and neuroscience. I've searched the disciplines of history, mathematics, physics, and natural sciences. I've searched esoteric, occult, mystical, and metaphysical systems. I'm no expert or master of anything, I just dabble in different domains to cultivate a more well-rounded and supplemental understanding of our being.

"All I know is that the more I know, the more I am aware of an exponential amount of things that I do not know."

The practice of purifying and cultivating my conscious mind has lead to the blossoming of the gnosis of the Higher-Self/Divine/God within myself, within all others, and all around us.

In attempting to conquer my own Ego, I discovered a wonderful state of peace, love, and empathy. I silenced the chatter of inner thought and dialogue, I established myself in the 'Now' as 'I AM', and came to a state of being consciously aware of 'That' which observes the observer of observation and experience.

My metaphysical experiences nourished my conceptualizations and rationalizations. The words of philosophers, mystics, and sages throughout time reinforced my convictions.

There grew within me, an urge to help others achieve the positive emotional and mental state that I had cultivated within myself. I wanted to help people experience the gnosis of Love and Light that I experienced. I wanted to spread positivity and good vibes in the spirit of altruism.

In my pursuit of spreading and sharing Love and Light under the banner of altruism, I later realized that my old friend "Ego" had played a marvelous trick on me! My intention to help others was actually deeply rooted in egotism. The very concept of me being in an "elevated position" to "help" others come up to "my level" was so utterly saturated in Ego. Even when my message was to "help" others blossom their inner selves, there still remained that residual quality of Ego that says, "I am right, let me show you how to see things my way."

Not in a way to subjugate or control others as a totalitarian cult leader,... but I now realize that my "altruistic" intention to help others actually stemmed from a minor influence of the egotistical Messiah Complex.

Nowadays, when I feel the urge or need to "help" others be "better" or "improve",... I, instead, look to my own self and try desperately to reconcile the "shortcoming" I see in another with something within myself.

I am not saying that you are in my shoes, nor am I accusing you of having a Messianic Complex. Perhaps it was simply my old friend "Mr. Ego" feeling the need to express itself in your thread.

If you are who you say you are, God speed in bringing our segmented and fractured mankind back to the fold of one family.

Peace.

edit on 11/15/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I agree with many of the spiritual, mystical, and wisdom based concepts that you have articulated, however, there are a few points that jump out at me screaming for discussion.

You begin with the assertion that a cabal of crypto-pagans, of whom have taken a farce profession of Judaism, rule the world by secretive means. I am a little confused about your assertions. Is the "Hidden Hand" the Egyptian system or the Babylonian system?

"The Koran tells us that these men claim to be Jewish but secretly follow Egypt."

Can you please refer me to the specific verse in the Qur'an that makes the claim that Jews secretly follow Egypt?

"Zoroaster, Hindu, Buddha, Moses, Mohammad, Plato, and Egypt; these are the seven churches that teach the Light and Christ is the Light."

If the crypto-pagans masquerading as Jews follow Egypt as you say, why then, have you listed Egypt as a seat of one of your 7 churches?

Also, Muhammad took great pains and efforts to utterly rebuke, rebut, and refute the beliefs of the Jews and Christians. In fact, Muhammad went as far as proclaiming in the Qur'an that Jesus was only a mortal prophet and no son of God, then went further to state that God is indivisible and has no sons, no children, and shares his power and authority with none. The Qur'an even boldly and blatantly states that any Trinitarian beliefs of God are based on lies, and to not even mention a Trinity.

Disciples of Muhammad even catalogued his personal explanations of various passages of the Qur'an, as well as his personal supplementary explanations of religious edicts. Muhammad's sunnah (example) and seerah (biography) leaves no room for inner or mystical interpretations. It was only centuries later that mystics began to inject mystical and esoteric interpretations into Islam. Muhammad never propagated such a thing, for his belief system was based upon annihilating the personal ego in order to replace one's inner with his own ego and ideas, while focusing outward on superficial rules, practices, and disciplines.

You profess a doctrine of Mind, Body, and Spirit,... but then go on to say that the "Body is weak." My dear brother, for it is indeed true that the Mind, Body, and Spirit are One. When we separate, we cause conflict. To say the Body is weak is actually saying that the Mind and Spirit are weak. When we place any one of these above another, we are causing conflict.

You speak of the wickedness of pyramidal hierarchal systems. Isn't this what you are propagating? Placing Jesus atop a pyramid? Placing books and scriptures atop a pyramid? Placing enlightened prophets and teachers atop a pyramid? Placing yourself, your guidance, your answers, and your understandings atop a pyramid?

I make this post as a humble brother seeking clarity and discussion, I am not bashing you in hostility.

Peace.

edit on 11/15/14 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

I am in agreement with both your posts.

Shalom

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I suppose if I click your link and read through all your old stuff I'll know what you think is up, but you didn't really explain who you are and what you are doing here on this thread...like in concrete terms. Who are these texts referencing and how do you know it's you? Do have a plan of action or are you just going to leave a few elusive threads around the Internet to gather dust?

And this bit is for everyone: the Internet is a great tool for disseminating information and sharing ideas, but we will never get past the "discussion" phase of anything until we turn the computer off, put on some pants and go outside.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The true prophet, or the "One" will not seek glory for his role. He will reveal the clues, he will give hints, but never the answer. The answer must be figured out by the people themselves. Like giving someone a piece of a jigsaw puzzle. It's up to them to find the rest and then put them together.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
When He returns, no one will be able to deny Him.

I see many here who still question. So I am forced to conclude that perhaps you are not what we are waiting for.

However, it looks like you are trying to get some answers for yourself. Seek Him and you may find the way.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You say you are not mentally ill, but have you seen a Doctor and chatted about your ideas?

People who are schizophrenic have the deep and very strong feeling that what they are experiencing is real and true and everyone else is delusional about the truth.

What people are doing by not asking if you have seen a Doctor (MD type) and tried to convince him/her you are the Messiah of the world is actually causing you more harm.

Until you convince an MD and a psychiatrist and have yourself certified as not mentally ill, then I'm afraid you are not believable, much as you want to help the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

lol so you are claiming that in the second coming jesus will be a certified messiah. that would definitly get the medical world on board.

it is more likely that jesus would be held as a ward of the state for his thinking he is himself and the state would make every attempt to force medication into his system but they would fail but hold him as long as they legally could by law but then be forced to relaese him without being committed. i would say that that would be a miricle givin the current state of the mental health system.everyone gets drugs because drug companies pay for every person the state dopes and moniters. they call them test subjects and no one gets out unmedicated except...
edit on 15-11-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

If scripture is accurate, when He comes back, no one will be able to deny that it is Him although they will be able to deny Him and turn away. Sort of the like in Pitch Black when Riddick's character tells the Imam that he absolutely does believe in God, but he absolutely hates Him.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
None of any of it is about a religion or world unity religion. Its all inner metaphor to not control anyone else with, but to wake up and ascend into Higher Mind yourself and to be a wayshower. Thats it in a nutshell. All metaphor.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: grandmakdw

lol so you are claiming that in the second coming jesus will be a certified messiah. that would definitly get the medical world on board.

it is more likely that jesus would be held as a ward of the state for his thinking he is himself and the state would make every attempt to force medication into his system but they would fail but hold him as long as they legally could by law but then be forced to relaese him without being committed. i would say that that would be a miricle givin the current state of the mental health system.everyone gets drugs because drug companies pay for every person the state dopes and moniters. they call them test subjects and no one gets out unmedicated except...

I'm suggesting that ATS is allowing people to play into a schizophrenic's fantasy messiah complex.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I see nothing wrong in anything you have stated, and anyone can choose to do as you have chosen to do. Many are called, but few are chosen, and fewer still accept. Good luck, and go with God.a reply to: sacgamer25

edit on 16-11-2014 by Sersh because: ZZZZZ

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Jigsaw puzzles intrigue ME. Where does the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth belong in our IMAGINARY jigsaw puzzle? Indeed. I suppose placement depends on the Witness. Just be. Just be. Just be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join