It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Official: Holder's Ferguson Comments Created Rift With Law Enforcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Attorney General Eric Holder’s comments following the fatal shooting of a black teen by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri created a “significant rift” between law enforcement and the Department of Justice (DOJ) that Holder’s successor will have to repair, says a former assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Ex FBI Official: Holder's Ferguson Comment

I think more and more people are viewing the Ferguson situation as being inflamed by the actions of Mr. Holder. Likewise, there have been many missteps by Mr. Holder to try to force the issue in a direction that he supports. His Department of Justice has done nothing but make unsubstantiated comments without any evidence to support the accusations. There has been no information released about the findings of the third autopsy. If the DOJ was going to be a part of this situation, shouldn't they give out some information also?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

Attorney General Eric Holder’s comments following the fatal shooting of a black teen by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri created a “significant rift” between law enforcement and the Department of Justice (DOJ) that Holder’s successor will have to repair, says a former assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Ex FBI Official: Holder's Ferguson Comment

I think more and more people are viewing the Ferguson situation as being inflamed by the actions of Mr. Holder. Likewise, there have been many missteps by Mr. Holder to try to force the issue in a direction that he supports. His Department of Justice has done nothing but make unsubstantiated comments without any evidence to support the accusations. There has been no information released about the findings of the third autopsy. If the DOJ was going to be a part of this situation, shouldn't they give out some information also?

Absolutely it did!

Holder's justice department sent advisors to Florida over the Trayvon Martin shooting advise the protesters!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I suppose if our current Department of Justice was actually worth a pound of crap... Mr. Holder's appearance in Florida and Missouri should disturb us on a few levels.. Why?

1). He really hates to be upstaged by Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson.
2). Needs the 'Face Time" so it looks good on his "Supreme Court Application"
3). Both incidents had a gun involved.. and Non- Black Shooters.
4). He felt bad cuz 90 people in Chicago were killed this summer in Black on Black violence and he was at a Beyonce concert...
5). If holder is in Florida and Missouri he can't be accused of running guns to Cartel members.
6). The Per Diem in Florida is great

This guy has done nothing for the Justice system in this country. Just a pawn to be controlled.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Holder is just Obama wearing a fake mustache.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I thought Holder was Oprah's boyfriend, that Steadman fellow.

You tell me. Am I right, or am I right?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I guess the racist cops that have been fired or retired has created a rift between the police and the community? A entire police force disbanded in Jennings a few years ago because of racism and corruption?

Deflect as much as you can!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

edit on 13-11-2014 by TorqueyThePig because: Eh I keep falling back into the crap. Forget it.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
First of all, there was quite enough evidence from the get-go to take this case to court. It was so blatant it was right in your face. The DA did not need to convene a secret session of the Grand Jury. Then on top of that, the prosecutor didn't even have the balls to set any guidelines for the jurors to follow (a typical practice), and left it up to them entirely to come up with possible charges to be filed if they decided to prosecute the case (not a typical practice). The jurors aren't legal experts, they're citizens of the community. They should not have to determine the appropriate charges to be filed if they vote to prosecute, including the degree of each charge. This is a good example of a prosecutor not doing his/her job and neglecting his/her sworn duty.

This whole thing stinks, and it screams of racism and prosecutorial prejudice/bias. I'm a white guy, and I don't blame the residents of Ferguson for their outrage and distrust in the local authorities. It sounds like the local police in Ferguson is doubling up on their cache of military guns and equipment. I have to wonder if Michael Brown were white and the cop was black, what a different tune people would be singing.

Maybe Holder knows more than it's assumed he does. Maybe he's disgusted with the circus going on all over America, and not concerned about the political fallout. I couldn't blame him for that.

Don't know, but I'm seeing trouble ahead...

top topics

join