It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need ideas for cool christmas presents!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Want to get my folks unique and personalised gifts this year im trying to get it done early hate last minute dash n grab! So what are you guys thinking of getting your guys this year?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If I knew their interests, I might be able to help you.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hmmm see this is were im stuck its the inlaws and my girlfriend and her brothers I dont really know...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

I have two boys and I've thought about getting them a small wooden box that looks sort of like a treasure chest and putting in $20 of those gold colored $1 coins.

Probably not for your folks, but I thought it would be fun for the kids.
edit on 11/13/2014 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: N3k9Ni

Yeah thats a really cool idea! Will do for my nephews thanks!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Do they drink wine? I bought wine glasses with a snowflake pattern, tied on a white silk xmas flower with silver in the center and a candy cane. Tied them on the stem with sparkly red ribbon. I got a red wire basket to put them in along with a bottle of wine.

A wicker basket with hot chocolate mix, marshmellows, peppermint sticks, imported chocolate, cookies. Throw in a gift certificate for a favorite restaurant or movie theatre.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
They have such an amazing assortment of oil/wax burners. Some even in the shape of a dragon with the glass dish on top. All sorts of shapes, sizes and colors. Add wonderfully scented wax cubes or oils. Makes the home smell wonderful. You can get cinnamon spice or pine or floral or anything.

watches are always nice and you can always get great sales on them.

Wicker basket with DVD's and flavored popcorns.

I love making up baskets with big beautiful bows and filling them with items I know people will use and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Do they drink wine? I bought wine glasses with a snowflake pattern, tied on a white silk xmas flower with silver in the center and a candy cane. Tied them on the stem with sparkly red ribbon. I got a red wire basket to put them in along with a bottle of wine.

A wicker basket with hot chocolate mix, marshmellows, peppermint sticks, imported chocolate, cookies. Throw in a gift certificate for a favorite restaurant or movie theatre.

That sounds really nice yes Iv got them all big Christmas bags to fill up with all stuff like that thank you for the ideas great help

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni

I have two boys and I've thought about getting them a small wooden box that looks sort of like a treasure chest and putting in $20 of those gold colored $1 coins.

Probably not for your folks, but I thought it would be fun for the kids.

Unique and wonderful idea!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A list of gifts that will confuse them :

- Shelter dog.
- Spa Gift Card.
- Box of Cannoli.
- Potable Hibachi.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If they like aquatic pets, a beautiful betta fish in a tank filled with fake or real plants, food and things to treat the water. Or small fish and an aquatic frog.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I did great last year! My Mom reads, so it was a stack of books for her. My Dad is a writer, So a good size Wicker basket full of Ink jet cartridges! And a leather personal Journal. The are both So a KC Chiefs Blanket did the trick. My Brothers and Sisters all got gift cards so they could get whatever they wanted or needed for their kids...Good luck

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
A list of gifts that will confuse them :

- Shelter dog.
- Spa Gift Card.
- Box of Cannoli.
- Potable Hibachi.

Ahaa thanks I only know what one of them things on that list is?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Books are an awesome idea. I used to throw in handmade bookmarks with pressed flowers or pics of wolves or hawks or something.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there because I think it is pretty cool...

My daughter texted me today asking what year my mom, her gram, was born. I didnt know, told her Id ask my dad and asked why.

My moms parents both came to America from Scotland and my daughter is having a pair of earrings made from Scottish coins and wanted them to be of the year she was born. 1938 it turns out.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Just throwing this out there because I think it is pretty cool...

My daughter texted me today asking what year my mom, her gram, was born. I didnt know, told her Id ask my dad and asked why.

My moms parents both came to America from Scotland and my daughter is having a pair of earrings made from Scottish coins and wanted them to be of the year she was born. 1938 it turns out.

Now there's an original idea! How very special!
I make jewelry and the ladies always get something I make.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Ahaa Thankyou...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If you're into crafts and all else fails...go to youtube for some gift making ideas. You'll spend a lot of time there!!!!

Oh a cute idea for kids...Buy some Lollipops shaped like flowers or stars or whatever and tie them together and put them in a small vase or jar. You have a yummy bouquet. Or buy the cute reindeer, santa or snowmen ones and stick them in a little xmas stocking. And try to add jingle bells to your bows on packages for kids if they are not too young.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank yall for some great ideas !

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I'm getting my dad this Iguana Cowboy Garden Statue for his porch along with a nice outdoor potted plant.
edit on 13-11-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join