It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An OBE/dream rolled into one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
When i was younger, I had a series of dreams for about 4 years in a row. I've posted about some of these and talked about others.

From the replies, I seem to have struck a nerve with some people and ignited a spark of recognition in others.

Yes I'm crazy, none of those dreams could have possibly had anything to do with reality, this is the internet and I want attention, so on and so forth.

MY question to skeptics of my dreams and experiences
Why is it that you think I'd care about what random strangers think about me? Why do you think I would seek validation on ATS of all places?
Is there maybe a possibility that truth is stranger than fiction? Well, enough of that, on to the juicy part

So as best as I can recall today, the dream went something like this

I start off in my dream in my house. I am looking down on my body while it's in my bed. I float up to my attic and there's someone up there.
They seem to be going through my things, so I go closer to see what they're doing.

They're frigging taking my books and touching mah things! And what's this... They're replacing them with books and things that look exactly alike. Only they aren't, they've had some sort of detail changed.

The books were none other than the Bearenstein/stain Bears! They were taking my Bearenstein books and replacing them with Bearenstain books. They also took my first pottery project that I made and changing the inscription from "To Mom, From ***", to "With love to Mom, from ***

I made that thread because the Bearenstein Bears was the first book I ever read from start to finish. My mom was so proud that I could read books that were normally read by third graders, when i was 6 and in the first grade. I'll never forget that moment of being able to read. That memory will never be erased

I was then transported to several libraries and other attics where someone was doing the same thing while everyone was sleeping.

But only to people born between 1978 and 1998. And to people who had a NDE or near death experience at a young age.

I don't know how that information came to me but it did.

I got curious as to why a group of people would go through that much effort for a trivial thing. I learned that we live in a matrix governed by "guardians" and we are the "protected"

These types of guardians are as follows
Hornets
Yellowjackets
Wasps

And we are bees. Some are bumblebees, some are honey bees, and some are worker bees. Now bear with me for a little longer.
Wasps are normal people that have been programmed from a young age to watch for deviations and correct them. These are the parents of the people who had NDEs or "keepers"

Yellowjackets are people that know that something has been changed in them but don't really care because they're rich and powerful. These are politicians, leaders in the military industrial complex, and captains of industry like bankers or CEOs. They step in when the wasps aren't enough to quiet down the bees and the keepers.

The hornets are the worst though. They know what it is that's wrong with them and work to keep it that way. They know what morality is but they just don't care. They were the ones changing the books in my dream/OBE.
They're also the ones that control the bees, the yellowjackets, and the keepers. They have access to technology we can't even imagine seeing. They have the ability to manipulate events in the timelines of keepers. They are EVERYWHERE. They are teachers, soldiers, doctors, politicians, homeless people, and everything in between. They'll have 2.3 kids, a dog and a cat, a loving mindless wife or husband, a mortgage and wil APPEAR to be normal. They are not. They lack the spark of the human soul because they are not human. They are a species of humans not of this universe. They were kicked out of their old universes because of their lack of cooperation and morality.

These keepers were originally that ones who controlled everything and basically, made everything work. When they ruled, there was no forced poverty or hate based on appearance. But they grew tired of managing everything and decided to outsource the work to the hornets. The hornets promised the moon and the keepers, being intrinsically naive and kind, took them at their word.

But the hornets had lied and as soon as they had the power, they set about destroying everything the keepers had set up, out of spite. They feed off of misery and chaos. They stripped the keepers of all their powers and gave them to the yellowjackets and wasps.

I woke up and felt extremely odd. SO I stormed upstairs with my cut down 12 gauge and what did you know, my books were not were I had left them and the titles were indeed changed. I started freaking out and called my buddies up to tell them to check their attics or storage spaces for childhood mementos. They too noticed that there was something not quite right with their mementos.

I went to school the next day and told everyone I knew to check their childhood mementos. Over the following week only about 1 in 10 students didn't notice anything wrong. They were freaking out, to the point where classes were being stopped due to non attendance or "insubordination"

I was pretty popular at that point, for the first time in my life. I still don't understand normal social interaction but I can sure fake it well enough, so middle school was a breeze. People started hanging out with me more and more after that until one day a certain boy invited me to a party along with a lot of my friends. Something happened at that party that my brain refuses to have anything to do with. I keep getting shivers trying to remember the details. It was probably a dream. I hope. :C

It was in the middle of nowhere and there was no way that his parents should have been able to afford it, seeing how the kid was getting free lunch at my school and you only got that if your family income was less than 43 grand a year. This house had a pool and floor to ceiling windows everywhere. It was easily a house worth millions and very very new. I asked the kid where his parents were and he said "out of town". Me wanting to get drunk and do some rails of coke, did not care. So the party is in full swing when I notice a boot. A military 8 inch boot. Sitting on the roof above the pool.

At that point, I had made some bad decisions and hung out with a lot of criminals, so I was noticeably freaking out about there being a raid at a party with hard drugs and underage drinking. I start subtly notifying my friends that cops were around. Little did I know...

They weren't cops. The kid was a hornet in making and the people with him were yellowjackets. Or this never happened. I don't care and I don't want to know.

My friends were all packing heat and armor because again, #ty decisions meant hanging with felons or people who would shoot you for looking at them wrong. I was also packing heat because I didn't like getting jumped by 5 dudes for being the wrong skin color.

They notice the boot on the roof as well. We all start becoming noticeably upset until the party host spoke up. "What's wrong guys, aren't you having a good time?" And he said this really really flat and shallow with no emotion, louder than he needed to.

This is where things get fuzzy. I remember most of us saying yeah, this is fun but my best buddy wasn't having any of that. He didn't speak at all, he just started looking everywhere. cont.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

That's when I noticed about a dozen guys in black clothes with military gear on, armed with suppressed weapons. One or two of them had boom mikes and were recording everything we said. I flicked my eyes at the most obvious one and he nodded just slightly and drank a bit of his beer. I start going around to my other 11 buddies and repeat the same until we all knew that something was seriously effed up. That's when I noticed that all of the people present, about 100 in all, were all people that said that something weird had happened to their childhood mementos. None of them had noticed anything at all and were having a blast.

But the party host. He was just standing there, going around to different groups, laughing at the right moments, drinking beer or doing drugs, fitting in so to say. But he kept flicking his eyes at me and my group of ne'er do well buddies.

We all hated each other but we hated everyone else more, so it worked. When one of us got in trouble, we all got in trouble. And we always had each other's backs, no matter what the circumstances were.

So I start getting ants in my pants from the adrenaline coursing through my body. I tell my buddies to take up positions next to the guys who thought they were hiding. I go up to the party host, look him in the eye, and ask him "what's up doc?" He froze, knowing that I knew that he knew what was going on. So he tells me "Since none of you are leaving here alive, I might as well spill the beans. I'm a hornet, we're placed 1 in 100 people to find those who figured out the truth. And if we think you're a threat, we kill you and replace you with a mindless copy. No one will ever know the differenc-"
That's when I yell PINEAPPLE and shoot him with the .380 I had up my sleeve. My buddies and I opened up with 9 mils, .45s and snub nose revolvers taking out the dozen guys and the whole party starts freaking. That's when the 2 dozen guys we couldn't spot opened up on the party goers mowing them down like an old WWI film showing how deadly water cooled machine guns were.

Knowing that we were outmatched and outgunned, my buddies and I got away but the others weren't so lucky. And true to the party hosts word, when those same people went to school the week after, they were subtly different. When I asked them about their childhood mementos, they didn't see any difference.

My buddies and I banded together to fight the hornets and yellowjackets but we were no match against a conspiracy as big as this.
They've all committed suicide. Some by their own hand, some by cops, some just lost the will to live and committed suicide by battle. I'm the only one left.

I want to see the response in my life after I post this. Today I had three synchronicity events happen to me.
I know that it's time for the end game and I want to warn as many people as possible

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You stole my entire OP. I had already typed this entire thing up word for word and had it saved on my Flash Gordon flash drive. I went to check and see if it was still in my A-Team lunchbox next to my prized orange Pacer hot wheel car and it's not. I don't have a receipt for purchase any longer either. I had it hidden in my mother's house just in case something like his happened... AND THEY GOT TO HER TOO!!

So you have some explaining to do. As it stands you have stolen these two items from me in an attempt to impersonate me or maybe even do an invasion of the body snatchers... I don't know.

What I do know is that all of my books still say Berenstein. Couldn't find those could you? They were hidden behind my Captain Kangaroo puppet booth.

You can't keep helping them hide the truth while sitting down with your wheaties every morning pretending to read your Wall Street Journal. We see you standing beside that Claire's boutique waiting for those One Direction tickets and free ear piercing. Your mission was lost before you started it.

On a serious note... I remember your thread but didn't see this dream described in your OP there... www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm actually still on team Berenstain myself. I'm not sure it's so complicated, but it is somewhat entertaining to ponder. Either way, I enjoyed reading your view in it. You will be called crazy like the rest of us were. Whatever the reason, neither team should lose sleep about the matter as there is nothing to do but live on.

Mandela died 31 3/4 times as well. Such are the days of our lives.
edit on 11/13/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Where do I start? What should I say? I have the OBEs layered with dreams too, but not nearly as structured. While your dreams seem to be luring you down a path...to a trap, my dreams are a form of harrassement and intimidation, perhaps to distract me from my research (that you are familiar with).

The hornets are real but they are not humans, but they can however, indwell and possess humans. They are demons/fallen angels/watchers....the list of names is unending.

I know we spoke about Christ before, but I dont know that we share the same understanding of the matter. Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, died for our sins on the cross so that we could have eternal life through faith in Him. If you rest your faith in Christ, your soul is safe. But beware, if you are experiencing these episodes without faith in Christ, you are in danger of becoming possessed....just like the hornet said, "if we think you're a threat, we kill you and replace you with a mindless copy. No one will ever know the differenc-".

I think the demon(s) are threatening you. You should be very cautious, I have lost atleast one childhood friend to possession...he is now a hornet.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Don't give up like your friends who commit suicide. Other beings who are in your dream may be related with real life experiences. Never underestimate your knowledge. Try to understand what happening in them. Last time you could got me wrong. English, is a second language form me. The dream bring to you thing you brain perceived. This may means, wont go half word this time, forgoten events. Known by a part of you only. Now, dont forget that drug can alter how you remember or records things, but there are a truth. Obliterated souvenir? World is a strange place, and truth is hidden, some time in dreams, some time in text.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I feel like I took a wrong turn somewhere. How do I get back to ATS?

Seriously, have you guys done acid or something? I have had a lot of weird dreams and other experiences, but nothing like this stuff.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

ATS is still here, told you that # I've gone through would confuse or terrify regular people.

You have to know what it's like to kill another living being before you can wake up in our reality. Once that piece of the curtain falls away it makes you question everything else. Many a night was spent drinking myself into unconsciousness for what I did to try to help everyone and then remembering the bad more than the good. The fights I have been in. The literal pant #ting terror I went through. The faces of dead friends and enemies flashing through my eyes whenever I try to go to sleep. The endless nights of waking up sweating and shaking at 3 in the morning. All because I went too far down the rabbit hole.

You guys claim to want to know the truth. I have something to tell you. The truth is far more horrible than any of you could imagine. Stay out of the real truth and focus on exposing government lies so that regular people can wake up, not just special ones like those on ATS. Let the rough men who stand ready to harm on your behalf figure things out. And there are plenty of people out there that share the same goals as I once did.

They are veterans, politicians, doctors, plumbers, rap artists. They are everywhere just like the enemy, battling at night and in strange places to keep the other side from advancing their goals too much. It's been a losing battle for the last 2,000 years, ever since the original fighter, Jesus, was killed by the other side. He was the first to find the truth behind everything and the first to die for the good fight.

But now, as my efforts to wake people up has been successful, the other side is losing and they know it. That is why we are seeing so many false flag events and scare tactics, like police officers shooting kids or thieves of billions being let free.

Damage control. The great depression rebounded until 1976. After that, all of the economic gains from the post WWII period were squandered away.

Russia is NOT our enemy. Putin, while an asshole that tramples on human rights, is actually going to be the one supplying the rebel movement in the US and Canada.

I know it will happen. I just don't know when it will happen. I say this because I had another synchronicity event today. I went to an excavating place to apply and the lady that came out was the same one I had seen in my previous dreams/OBEs. I even finished one of her sentences before she did, leaving her looking pretty stunned and blinking.

Sometimes I wish I was truly crazy so that I wouldn't notice what was going on in front of my face.

Ignorance is bliss

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I believe in Jesus and the afterlife. I don't believe in heaven though. Unless you achieve the goal set out for you by destiny, you will forever be cursed to be reborn again and again until you do. Once you do achieve your goal, you get to go wherever you want, including finding your lost loved ones. I know when I'm done with this body, I will be reunited with the only person I ever loved and we will spend eternity together.

I do believe in hell and the Devil however. He may not actually exist but he serves as a metaphor for what happens when you ignore that little voice in your head saying no, this is wrong.

It's the only thing I have left to believe really.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Everything has to be interpreted. Even why you're being shown this particular set of events.

I personally do believe we are in a matrix of sorts on the energy conciousness side and that something along the lines of the Terra Papers on the physical side. They kinda have to be separated.

You could be layering past life experiences, and mixing them up with current life fears. Or not.

Have you tried regression therapy?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No thank you to regression therapy.

Took a long time to forget as much as I did. Even though little things creep in to my life every so often, at least I can leave my home on a regular basis. Used to be that I couldn't leave my house unarmed due to extreme paranoia.

When anyone you know could be one of the other side, you learn to trust no one.
Not even yourself. What with how scientists can insert false memories and incorporate torture to make you forget certain details and imagine new ones.

Well, things are going according to plan, no matter how #ed everything gets for me, there's a plan for it.

A plan for every possible outcome and variable that I encounter. If suicide was an option, I'd take it trust me.
It's just that every time I tried, something happened at the last second to stop it. One time the bullet I tried using was a delayed dud.
Click. What the BOOM.

Not even jumping off a high building into water did it. It's a curse and a gift that I can't die until my plan is done I guess.

new topics

top topics

join