It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 kilos of Cocaine found on Turtle-Senator McConnell's Inlaws' Shipping vessel!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It only happened a few months ago. It was probably kept hush hush. Who knows why?

I look forward to this going somewhere though I doubt it will.

Well, the question I have is if there is so much shady business going on WRT this company and it's vessels, how hard would it really be for some of McConnell's political enemies to somehow have this stuff planted?

It's not that I don't think the guy could be dirty. My guess is all politicians are to some degree. I'm just finding it a little unlikely he would personally/knowingly involve himself in narcotics when a shipping company would obviously already be very lucrative and not nearly as risky.

Who knows how it got there or whether he knew anything about it but I also find it a bit unlikely he would have been involved in narcotics trafficking for this long and this would be the first time he got busted.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The company has been around for decades. It's been shady the whole time. It's less likely a plant than it is a pattern that's been ignored or well hidden.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You've suggested twice that I not continue the discussion.

I pointed that out. Now you're ham-handedly trying to make me look like I'm trying to shut down the conversation.

Your words, not mine....
"Aren't you tired of the unending tit-for-tat with the two parties?

I mean come on. It's exhausting."

You are the one that led me to believe that you had no desire to listen, since it 'exhausts' you

How does "mentioning other politicians" add anything to the topic of McConnell's family and what happened?

As I mentioned earlier, the response was directed at a comment that insinuated that McConnell was the worst of the worst of politicians, so I reminded them that he wasn't--nothing wrong there

Answer: It doesn't; it's just the typical partisanship injected into every discussion on every topic here.

Those that know me, know I'm an Independent--and the fun in that is we [meaning Ind.] get to sit on the fence or sideline, which ever analogy you prefer, and get to watch the 2 teams go at it

One minute the Red team is ahead with insults, then the Blue team will pull ahead
What you don't realize, is you are one of those players

And it seems from sitting back and reading people's comments here, that those that are rubbing their hands together hoping something bad will go down regarding McConnell are the Dems
And you guys really don't like it when someone brings up the fact that your team is not all that perfect either

The only discussion Dems want are the ones that favor their Mascot

So go bash the Rep., doesn't bother me none
Both teams are flunking as far as I'm concerned

And as most of us know, it takes time for an investigation if they see fit for one, to come out with the facts

So while those of you are on the sideline cheering for McConnell to go down, there is no proof of anything just yet
Only time will tell......

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

I know I want him to go down because he's a slave to corporations. His recent campaign had him calling everyone he knew from decades on the job for donations. He called in every favor he had and made new promises on top. I fear a man who owes so much to so many people having such influence on our nation.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

I know I want him to go down because he's a slave to corporations. His recent campaign had him calling everyone he knew from decades on the job for donations. He called in every favor he had and made new promises on top. I fear a man who owes so much to so many people having such influence on our nation.

I understand what you are saying but what you guys are not gonna like, I'm gonna say anyway....
[sorry gryphon]

This statement here applies to many in Congress, including Reid & Pelosi

They maybe from different teams but their agendas and means are one and the same
Your description is accurate but can be applied to many in DC

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Did I ever say otherwise. They aren't Senate Majority leaders with a "mandate". He's also far worse than either one. He's been at this for decades. He has the full support of his party, except for a few Tea Party guys. He also owes more favors after his recent election then probably anyone in history.

Either way, the Democrat bashing is meaningless now. Republicans are in charge and Obama is ready to cooperate on a lot as he always has been. He's a corporatist at heart. McConnell and Obama are already working on pushing the TPP through.

So in other words, I hope he gets sucked into this, even though I know he won't because he's too useful a tool to TPTB. He's far worse than Reid or Pelosi. Reid kept the TPP from getting pushed through and I think that's the most dangerous threat to America there is right now, so whatever Reid's faults I'm down with him. The TPP is more dangerous than Russia or China or anything else.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm no fan of Mitch McConnell, but unless there's some evidence that he knew of this, this seems like quite a stretch to me. Well, unless you're a believer in guilt by association, which I am not.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I will make the observation that if we removed the concept of guilt by association from the discussion of politics, the volume of conversational material would be cut by at least half.

Probably more like 90%.

For example, the continual toss in here "what about Pelosi and Reid" "what about Clinton"?

(Can't believe no one tossed in Charlie Rangel, but, you know)

When has Pelosi had a close family member associatied with drugs?, Reid? Clinton?

So yeah, the "guilt by association" being seen here is basically "Are they Democrat? Guilty."

But I agree with Vor, guilt by association doesn't stand up in court and shouldn't be a factor in an ideal political world.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is probably how Joe Biden's kid gets his coke. A senators cargo ship. The double standards of our politicians are driving me crazy.

Vice President's son is a coke head. The kids of the last several presidents have been either busted or admitted to using coke. Senators cargo ship loaded with blow coming from South America. This isn't fair.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

SO ... Joe Biden's "kid" (a 44 year old) uses this particular drug, therefore Senator McConnell is guilty?

That's quite a leap!

Actually, it's nonsense, but a great cheap way to get another Democratic link into the consideration.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Who else is gonna sell coke to the Vice President's son? It's not like he can just walk up and down University Ave and find a dealer. And don't bring political parties into this. They're all using, and they all party together after golf and martinis laughing at us the whole time.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't believe he had anything to do with all this stuff being there, otherwise every gram of it would have got through without a hitch, like it always does when officials bring it in.

Someone on the boat knew he was associated with the boat and thought they could get coc aine through without being searched because of this.

I'd be interested to know if that boat has ever been searched when he's been on it, maybe they only search it when he's not using it.

Or maybe gov officials suspect someone is using one of their drugs-trafficking boats to bring in non-gov drugs, and tipped off relevant authorities? If gov profits are down from its illegal drug trafficking, it can only assume that someone else is bringing it into the country besides itself.

I think gov suspects one or more of its own drug-smuggling 'vehicles' are being used to bring in someone else's drugs, and it's just caught someone doing just that.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You got to be kidding me, RINO? McConnell is as republican as they come and as crooked.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

I have no comment beyond (1) you are giving your opinion unsupported by any facts and (2) I am not the one that as brought political parties into the equation. See above for references to Democrats, Reid, Pelosi, Clinton, Bush, etc.

Best,

edit on 9Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:41:39 -060014p0920141166 by Gryphon66 because: un- inserted where needed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join