It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing this evening? Generl Chit Chat..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have no idea what time it is where you are, but post what you are doing this very instant and you will get 100000000 dollars in the next spam lottery, I guarantee it !!! Oo

Me?

I'm doing this

Confounded gravity !!! Oo

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, obviously at this very moment I'm replying to your thread.

It's morning here but later this evening the family and I will celebrate Halloween by building a bonfire, roasting marsh mellows and watching a scary movie.

The kiddies will eat candy until they get sick and the hubby and I will drink beer and eat pizza till we need to change into our "fat day" pants. lol

Now, give me my money!
edit on 31-10-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Morning coffee, vape, and reading the headlines (mostly just ATS)

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

lol im in the uk and ive been looking after my wife whos sick in bed and my 3 kids ill be doing the same all night as i have been doing for the past 3 years nothing except hoping the kids go to sleep early so i can get my head down.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's still pretty early here. Just before 10:00AM. I'm retired so my plans include reading, a walk later today. Cooking dinner and then picking a movie out on Netflix. I know I know how do I stand the excitement??? Oh and they are repaving the street in front of my house. I may sit on the porch and watch that for a while.
Right now I think I'll mosey into the kitchen and get another cup of coffee. Maybe toast up some whole wheat bread. What a life huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oops. Re-read the OP. At this very instant I'm sitting in my cubicle at 10:02am waiting for 5:00PM.

Taking my three kids trick or treating tonight. Supposed to be cold! After that, pick up some pizzas, head home and watch ET: the Extra Terrestrial. Put the kids to bed, then daddy is drinking a few craft brews and listen to some music on the hi-fi. Maybe throw some darts. Friday nights are not what they used to be.

edit on 31-10-2014 by jtrenthacker because: word is hard

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'll be watching old black and white movies on Turner Classic Movies channel, in the dark with candles, and then I'll be handing out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. The costumes on the little kids are soooo cute! It's a fun night.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Oh thanks for reminding me to turn off the porch light early. Don't need the little candy beggars at the door. Last year I bought a ton of candy and three kids showed up. I'm not buying any this year. I guess trick or treating is becoming a thing of the past. Probably for the best. You never know who's on the other side of the door. In our town the kids are only allowed to trick or treat from 6-8PM and they have to be 12 years old or younger. Yep they legislate Halloween where I live.

reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Playing with the baby until trick or treat time with the kindergartner!

Wondering how I'm going to fit in a shower, hair, and makeup before trick or treat time!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Last year a young teenage mom actually rolled up to our door with an infant in a stroller and said trick or treat. The baby didn't even have a pumpkin suit on. a reply to: Jainine

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Pick the kiddos up from school, rush home, get everyone costumed (including me as my usual witch), make front door area scary, send kids out into neighborhood (phew) and wait.....

and wait....

I love handing out candy to the kiddos. Abstract thought: Me thinks me should've been a dentist!
We're doing something different this year, we bought BIG candy bars to give out to MY favorite costumed ghouls and gobblins!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Working until about 5pm then headed home to hang out with the wife and my buddy / his wife.

Going to enjoy some Autumn style beers, watch horror films, and hand out candy to the little trick or treaters.

Oh, and me and my buddy are dressing up as The Dude and Walter from the Big Lebowski...

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's not even 10 a.m. here, the weather is perfect and I just cracked a beer.
I'll be at the bar shooting pool this evening. I have a date with a hot witch.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

ahhh, reminds me of single and childless Halloweens past

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'm at work now, dressed as a crazy chicken lady. LOL
Will be ditching the costume, and going trick or treating with the grandsons tonight. In the snow!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Going to ComicCon today and I can't wait.
I don't drink, I'm too old for trick or treating and I live out in the boonies so there will be no trick or treaters here.

Enjoy your American Honey and don't make any drunk posts you might regret

Happy Halloween all.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Last year a young teenage mom actually rolled up to our door with an infant in a stroller and said trick or treat. The baby didn't even have a pumpkin suit on. a reply to: Jainine

Maybe her costume was " the baby sitter". Lol.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Rum, Whiskey, Tequila, Port, Bourbon Barrel Aged Siberian Night, a costume party, and those older among us are going to be playing poker and rummy in the basement while we let the kiddies summon the spirits of chaos and mayhem to work through us on a festive night of high spirits. Halloween! My favorite holiday. ;p

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Unpacking the house, sitting in flip flops,short and a tank top.and getting ready to go feed the fish off my dock .....tonight I will put on my Medusa head dress and head and head to a local bar with my husband for an adult beverage and people watch!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Sounds like a dream!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join