It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Kaci Hickox | LinkedIn
[link to www.linkedin.com (secure)]
Las Vegas, Nevada - Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View Kaci Hickox's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is ... Epidemic Intelligence Service Fellow at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Location ...

Except that link is scrubbed. Hmm, let me see.

Oh well, I guess I'll just use this one then!

Ebola nurse had ties with CDC

Ebola health care worker Kaci Hickox, who was released from quarantine with the support of the White House, is a Centers For Disease Control and Prevention employee, records reveal. The lawyer who helped earn her release is a recent White House state dinner guest.

“I feel like my basic human rights have been violated,” Hickox said before she was evaluated by CDC and transported back to her home in Maine.

Except she knew what she was doing, whether she worked for doctors for Africa or whatever the hell ya call it, point is she knows EXACTLY what the drill is cause she's on the CDC active list for this year!

Busted! Active list

Hickox was listed as an “EIS officer” for the CDC in program materials for a CDC course she taught in July 2014. She was specifically listed as an active “EIS officer” as recently as July 18, 2014, according to CDC documents.

You know, you can talk about scripted actors with Sandy Hook & other events all WEEK, but you can't beat this with a stick, solid gone baby.

So why? Well if we're gonna have forced blood withdrawals in Ohio for DUI, and FAKE crybabies talking about quarantines, (with Obama connections no less!) I see a connection here violating your rights when it comes to vaccines!

So what's going to be IN the vaccine coming near you this winter?

Source
edit on 30-10-2014 by schadenfreude because: forgot source

ETA : Here's something else that if this goes (hopefully) the way I think we all feel, she'll get her license yanked.

According to the State of Maine Nurse Practice Act, disciplinary action, up to suspension and revocation of the license of the licensee, can be taken when the license holder engages in “(E) Incompetence in the practice for which the licensee is licensed. A licensee is considered incompetent in the practice if the licensee has: (1) engaged in conduct that evidences a lack of ability or fitness to discharge the duty owed by the licensee to a client or patient or general public; ….” Since Ms. Hickox was unwilling to discharge her duty to follow the State of New Jersey public health mandate of a quarantine in their state under the guidelines the state was allowed to implement by virtue of abdication of the federal government, she exhibited a level of incompetence to fulfill her duty to the general public.
Read more at sonsoflibertymedia.com...

State of Maine Nurse Practice Act
edit on 30-10-2014 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you are saying here. You are against forced blood tests and against forced vaccinations, but you are FOR forced quarantines? Forced blood tests and forced vaccinations are just as much for the public good as forced quarantines, right? All three things are to keep us safe and healthy, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yes, we pretty much knew from day 1 that she worked FOR the CDC. Courtesy of Linkedin.

But the media never really mentioned that. They just kept mentioning that she was there with DWB.

I suppose because of the two, one gets more international respect.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

No I'm saying the whole thing is a sham.

You don't get trained by the CDC & then scream & yell about quarantines, you just don't do it.

It's like being on Kitchen Nightmares & cooking Chef Ramsey frozen or microwaved food.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Was this already posted? Cause her linked profile is GONE.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: schadenfreude

Posted it days ago in at least one of the other threads here. Someone got a screenshot before it was deleted. I saw it myself online but didn't have the capability to get a screenshot myself.

And again. She works FOR the CDC, was there allegedly with DWB, yet only spews the DWB guidelines for self-monitoring.
edit on 10/30/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And here I thot i had a winner for sure.

Obvious failsearch is obvious.

Hey mods, you can close now, thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I think the topic is still valid and valuable as a Deconstructing Disinformation topic.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
its quite a frightening prospect with all the people calling for forced quarantines in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...it would seem that if this was an attempt to take away more liberties from the people it is working very well

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
its quite a frightening prospect with all the people calling for forced quarantines in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...it would seem that if this was an attempt to take away more liberties from the people it is working very well

Quarantine is finite.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude

No I'm saying the whole thing is a sham.

You don't get trained by the CDC & then scream & yell about quarantines, you just don't do it.

It's like being on Kitchen Nightmares & cooking Chef Ramsey frozen or microwaved food.

Sorry, still not getting it. The CDC has always said that quarantine is about risk factors. Only those "high risk" people need to be quarantined - those who had direct contact with the diseased with no protection/protective gear. "Low-to-some risk" people don't need to be quarantined, they need to be monitored. The Low-to-some risk category includes health care workers who wore protective gear, or people who only had indirect contact with the diseased person.

The nurse is just reiterating what the CDC has said. She is saying that she agrees with the CDC. Because she worked for them makes no difference. I don't see a sham here.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Great thread. Hope it stays open.

The political theater angle is dead on. Just look at the threads about this nurse or the NYC doctor or ebola in general. People are screaming at the top of their lungs for more police state measures. Manipulation of the public at its best. She doesn't even have Ebola and people act like shes skyway infected thousands of people.

It's getting real sad these days. The fear and the hatred are just endless. I can't wait to get micro chipped because the rest of the country begged for it. For a nation of people dedicated (superficially) to freedom and independence we sure do spend a lot of time begging the government to take it away

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I wonder though why people are OK with the Soldiers being sent to West Africa are fine with them being quarantined for 21 days and then seem fine that this woman is so special that she deserves to wander about? That makes no sense to me.

There are either guidelines and protocols, or there aren't.

She strikes me as one of those who feels entitled to special treatment because she's a "Nurse" and supposedly knows better.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Something to think about. Why is the majority of focus by the media on what the lawyers and politicians are saying and what the CDC in seeming contradiction to its own advice are saying while there is so very little to no coverage about what the public is saying and only some coverage of the states' legal statutes on this issue?

ETA: State Quarantine and Isolation Statutes
edit on 10/30/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

I wonder though why people are OK with the Soldiers being sent to West Africa are fine with them being quarantined for 21 days and then seem fine that this woman is so special that she deserves to wander about? That makes no sense to me.

There are either guidelines and protocols, or there aren't.

She strikes me as one of those who feels entitled to special treatment because she's a "Nurse" and supposedly knows better.

I don't know why the soldiers are being quarantined when they didn't have direct contact. The CDC hasn't recommended it. Someone deciding to exercise an "overabundance of caution", I guess.

I think she feels entitled to abide by the CDC recommendations, because they are based on science and evidence. I think she feels she shouldn't have to abide by government regulations that are based on fear of the ignorant masses.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

The soldiers will be quarantined because the chain of command said so, no other reason. Orders. The nurse, on the other hand, is an American citizen not under command of anyone except maybe her mother or dog. She can do what she wants. And, with her knowing the symptoms of ebola, and when it begins to effect someone as well as when it becomes contagious, she is fine with self-monitoring. Maybe she has plans, and a quarantine would interfere with those. Her choice.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

i am not sure blame should be focused on this nurse...the energy would be much better spent focused on the rule makers....protocols should have been implemented right from day dot.....it is not like ebola happened overnight,there are steps that could have been taken to avoid infected people entering countries that have no infection to date and walking about potentially creating a nightmare

surely they could have used the resources to set up quarantine and treatment areas somewhere isolated...this is clearly a management issue ...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Well, here is one of the problems. Perception is reality for most people.

Dr. Craig Spencer thought he was above the system and still meandered all over NY city, while showing symptoms. He thought he was "special" too and is now in serious condition. I wonder how many will die in the upcoming months because of "educated" idiots like this and they are misdiagnosed as having the flu...until it's to late. Even one death because someone thought they knew better is one to many.

21 days is not that long. Though it is now being said the incubation period can be as long as 42 days, but even that is not that long.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I don't care about her plans. Her choice was to go to Africa to help and I applaud her for that. But now she feels she is being inconvenienced. Tough cookies.

And you do realize that there are people who are immune to Ebola, yet still carry the disease.

Are her plans so important that she is willing to be murdered. She has received death threats after all if she steps out of the house. But I really have no worries because the State of Maine has said they'll arrest her is she does break her quarantine.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Well, here is one of the problems. Perception is reality for most people.

Dr. Craig Spencer thought he was above the system and still meandered all over NY city, while showing symptoms. He thought he was "special" too and is now in serious condition. I wonder how many will die in the upcoming months because of "educated" idiots like this and they are misdiagnosed as having the flu...until it's to late. Even one death because someone thought they knew better is one to many.

You could say the same thing about stricter gun control. Sure, there will always be people who misuse guns to kill innocent people. Is it worth it to make it harder for the law-abiding gun owner to have guns - if it saves only one life? Having to wait longer to get a gun, or having to jump through more hoops to get a gun is a small inconvenience, no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join