It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaci Hickox the nurse that won't be quarantined is linked to the CDC!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The thing is, guns don't just meander from person to person on their own like a virus does.

So no, that would be a bad argument to make.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

The thing is, guns don't just meander from person to person on their own like a virus does.

So no, that would be a bad argument to make.

But using a gun can kill someone. So it only makes sense that stopping someone from using a gun, or making it harder for someone to use a gun will save someone. And saving people is all that matters.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How long before Obama makes her his NEW Ebola Czar? Czarina?
edit on 30-10-2014 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

seeing that you want to go to every thread about her using your gun analogy. here is one i just posted in reply to you in one of those

here is a analogy.
just as people who truly know how treat every gun as if it is loaded and ready to fire, until a complete safe weapon is attained.
she should be treated as a loaded gun until a complete safe weapon is attained
edit on 30-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I agree. When you sign on to work with Ebola patients, it should be always in the back of your mind that you have a certain protocol to follow. That protocol does not end when you leave the hot zone. It ends when you've been declared disease free after a reasonable (21 days at least) quarantine.

a reply to: schadenfreude

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: schadenfreude
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Was this already posted? Cause her linked profile is GONE.

Yes, it is gone. "Someone" scrubbed her profile. Gee, I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

No I'm saying the whole thing is a sham.
You don't get trained by the CDC & then scream & yell about quarantines, you just don't do it.
It's like being on Kitchen Nightmares & cooking Chef Ramsey frozen or microwaved food.

Sorry, but that's insanity. The CDC, AND ALL OF SCIENCE has been saying for years that someone who contracted ebola is not at risk of transfer until significant symptoms show up -- to the point of needing assistance for mobility.

People are losing their minds. It's sad to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Dr. Craig Spencer thought he was above the system and still meandered all over NY city, while showing symptoms. He thought he was "special" too and is now in serious condition.

Why do people keep spreading this lie? His timeline is well established. He returned from W. Africa via Europe on Friday 17th. Self-monitored (per MSF and CDC). Did his 'meandering' on Tuesday 10/21 and was asymptomatic. Woke-up Thursday 10/23 with a 100.3deg fever and reported to MSF. He was admitted shortly thereafter and tested positive that night. He did not 'meander' while showing symptoms. And no, 'fatigue' is not a definitive symptom of anything. For Ebola, the onset of fever is the definitive symptom.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is deconstructing information.

Why are we arguing about guns in here at all? Yet AGAIN.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Here's the thing I'm a bit confused on - I wonder if anyone has seen anything definitive -

When I read her article, when I look at her professional background, I get the notion that her role wasn't "treating" and caring for Ebola patients, that her presence was more about administrative/logistical support.

I mean, she's bizarrely confident that she wasn't exposed - with some 400 healthcare workers who've contracted Ebola, I'm puzzled that she's so certain she's not infected. But maybe she's so confident because she never came into direct contact with a sick patient?

The media continue to report she was treating Ebola patients - but I suspect she didn't, and just doesn't want to clarify that because it would undermine the "hero" label that some have tagged her with.

I think it *does* matter - she has a lot to say, a journalist should ask her, directly, whether she treated late-stage patients, what form those treatments took, how many patients, what safety precautions she used, when was the date of last contact, what was the name of the clinic she worked at, the names of the people she worked with, and so on ...

'cause I'm sensing some smoke being blown about that - it's all hand-waving and vague "helping Ebola patients" that every media outlet just seems to assume.

I'm sure it wasn't a pre-planned narrative - no one could know NJ would pop her into quarantine - but now that it's happened, seems the media are being spoon-fed this story, and I'm curious what's behind it - her own need to get 15 minutes, to write a book and get paid? Or is something else behind it?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

What lie? He was caught lying about his travels after returning home, he even admitted later that he was not feeling that good. You don't get symptoms in the blink of an eye. It's a gradual process that often goes unnoticed by the person being affected until much later.

His so-called self monitoring (and should have been self quarantined as well) only lasted 5 days. Please tell me that the CDC and WHO are lying when they say that the incubation period can be 21 to 42 days. Not 5.

I wish people would educate themselves.

If people who truly want to help others, then they shouldn't be inconvenienced when it comes down to being quarantined for three weeks at a minimum. I hate supposed "educated" people who have no common sense. They remind me of the "Black Knight" on Monty Python, though they are less funny.
edit on 30-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

You don't get symptoms in the blink of an eye

i'm pretty sure that i read somewhere that the fever can come rather quickly, and with out notice.
i know that i''ve had fevers and didn't feel it or noticed it until a loved one told me i felt warm.

which to me is worse in this case because once fevers set in, you start to become contagious.

edit on 30-10-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

No I'm saying the whole thing is a sham.
You don't get trained by the CDC & then scream & yell about quarantines, you just don't do it.
It's like being on Kitchen Nightmares & cooking Chef Ramsey frozen or microwaved food.

Sorry, but that's insanity. The CDC, AND ALL OF SCIENCE has been saying for years that someone who contracted ebola is not at risk of transfer until significant symptoms show up -- to the point of needing assistance for mobility.

Yes, it's very sad. I feel like I'm watching that play, The Crucible.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I had Stage II pneumonia a while back and thought it was just a cold. I didn't go to a Doc until I coughed up some blood.

It just wasn't that bad in my opinion till I saw that. No fever, lack of energy, nothing other than the occasional coughing fit.

By the time I did go, he told me that I had already gone a long way beating it, and prescribed me some antibiotics (which I didn't take)

But whenever I feel like that, I still try to avoid people. I have a lot of friends who have kids and I wouldn't want them to carry something home that they got from me and make the kids sick too.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Can we have some examples of "people losing their minds?"

The CDC hasn't had all that big a sample pool to determine this from, now have they?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

yea, I trust science only a tad more than religion. Science is proven wrong all the time. New theories and models replace the old ones constantly. And there are cases that indicate that Ebola could be a airborne vector as well.

Like I said before. Anyone who goes to West Africa to help should not be inconvenienced by a three week staycation upon returning.
edit on 30-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So this liar also has connections to Clark County, NV and she lives in Maine? Clark County, the land of Dingy Harry Reid. She is a useless idiot-liberal scum.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
How long before Obama makes her his NEW Ebola Czar? Czarina?

If that's the case, how long before she disappears like Anastasia?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
So this liar also has connections to Clark County, NV and she lives in Maine? Clark County, the land of Dingy Harry Reid. She is a useless idiot-liberal scum.

Nice catch, just another affirmation she is a planted Obama admin. anti-forced quarantined stooge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join