It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riverside County monitors 2 at 'low risk' for Ebola

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
source

Two people who recently returned to Riverside County from West Africa have been monitored for about two weeks for Ebola as a precaution, health officials said Tuesday.

Ok.. I know a few people in riverside and I'm currently watching a conversation happen on an old buddies timeline on facebook. He heard that one of them is now sick...

One of his good friends works in the area in medical care and is checking into it.

I'll let you guys know what they come up with.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Im shocked this doesn't have 130 flags and 100 replys already.... maybe the ATS ebola hysteria is dying out...

Well probably not. Waiting for the usual crowd to tell us how these cases are being hidden.

Strange its a two week monitoring... Any Idea why? That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
edit on 29-10-2014 by ArmyOfNobunaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArmyOfNobunaga

I'm not even really into but I figured since I'd get free flags and some people I know who can are actually investigating it I'd throw it up and let everyone know how it turns out.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Im not blaming you man... Im just a huge cynic. It is news and its a good thread.. S&F

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArmyOfNobunaga

Im not blaming you man... Im just a huge cynic. It is news and its a good thread.. S&F

Oh I'm cynical too. I see events like this as trauma based mind control. Normally I would never post about Ebola.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I love the way the "health officials" try to down play the fact that the two person went already through airport screening while coming back and now they are considered "Low risk", it makes no sense, unless they are trying not to create hysteria.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well they are in a heavily populated area.

My buddy said that one of them is now sick as well. So Im just waiting to read their updates.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: marg6043

Well they are in a heavily populated area.

My buddy said that one of them is now sick as well. So Im just waiting to read their updates.

If one is sick and they infect anyone else, including a RN or MD

that person should sue the government big time for negligence and not quarantining the person who came from a known lethal disease hot spot.

If the government says to a mass murderer, self monitor yourself at home, we won't check on you, just keep an eye on yourself so you don't kill anyone else, a victims family could sue for mega mega bucks. Letting "low risk" people walk around until they are really sick is no different than letting just telling a mass murderer to stay home. I think a good lawyer could make an excellent case for suing the federal government and state government who knew the person was a risk.

edit on 7Wed, 29 Oct 2014 19:17:54 -0500pm102910pmk293 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I used to live out there, there's so many people stuffed into those two counties it's overflowing. I'd hate to see it get crazy out there.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Great now it's getting into my home area... sigh

Lil

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

The way ebola is been downplayed in the US as not to step on anybody lord forbid constitutional rights, is full of crap, the hidden issue is elections mid term elections.

Very soon everybody will have a "low risk ebola" person coming from infected countries because our government can not get their head out of their butts to keep the nation safe.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

They're orchestrated. All leading up to us surrendering every single right to them. Right now we're reliant on the system, they provide the food, electricity, shelters. No matter how "rich" we are we're still in bondage but we have freedoms still. It's all a smokescreen and they just want to control everything out in the open.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ah great
, I live just one county away. I'm sanitary and try to stay healthy, so I'm not overly concerned, but that is a little too close for comfort.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
Ah great
, I live just one county away. I'm sanitary and try to stay healthy, so I'm not overly concerned, but that is a little too close for comfort.

They probably flew in John Wayne, or maybe LAX I guess.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Yeah me too, about 80 miles or so as the crow flies /sigh

Lil

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I better not go into work! Seriously though, I am surprised I haven't heard anything about this from any friends or family.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Great now it's getting into my home area... sigh

Lil

Is this the same area, not sure where Riverside county is and this article says 3, not 2?
San Diego monitoring 3 for Ebola symptoms
Link

SAN DIEGO - The San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency is monitoring three people for symptoms of Ebola.

José Álvarez, a county spokesperson, confirmed Thursday that HHSA is monitoring three “low risk” individuals. No further details were confirmed.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has notified state officials of 19 people who recently traveled to an Ebola-affected country as of Friday.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

No San Diego is south by the Mexican border, Riverside is north east from LA, like on the way to Las Vegas from LA. I live in northern LA county so we abut Riverside just north of me.

Lil

P.S. Eeeck I'm surrounded LOL

top topics

join