It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please be kind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
For me to introduce myself I must first know who I am. A question " who am I" can be answered in a multitude of ways but almost all of them are false ideas and miss the point entirely. They are merely just theories/illusions on who I thought i was often dictated by my current circumstances and environment. Luckily as i grew wiser i learned that to truly gain insight and learn my true identity and purpose I must stop searching for answers around me in the external world and flip my attention to the inside. For it is there that the truth resides.

Now I only speak of my own experiences and in no way claim to be any guru or have any kind of special abilities or privileges. And by no means am I promoting any religion. This is just my truth and what i have found through this journey called life, deep thought and meditation is I AM LIGHT. I am eternal love manifested here to express that love through my being for everyone to enjoy. Now when I say this know that it is not something I believe but it is what i know, something i have felt, experienced and understood and unless you have encountered something similar i wouldn't expect you to relate. But just know i am real and i love you. This life is tough but don't give up for only in the dark can we see the light clearly.
edit on 25-10-2014 by EVOL88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EVOL88

Hello, EVOL88, and welcome to ATS!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Member and Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome BoneZ

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

You'll come to realize that ATS has a slightly different approach to world views.

edit on 25-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hello there. Welcome onboard.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS EVOL88 enjoy the party

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thank you slayer69 im a longtime lurker of the site and just hope to add my own vantage point to help members see the picture in a more positive way.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Welcome, you'll fit in right here, just head over to religion section. ;p There are plenty of light lovers over there bantering with one another at any given time. ;p

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There's no way I can eat this whole thing. Want some?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Can you feel my hurt and despair? If you cannot just let me tell you it's real.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Nice to meet you EVOL88! So happy for you that you have found your truth.
It is so nice to be loved!
See you around!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4 I Have Felt It Too And Am Far From Being Immune To Those Feelings And Know That It Is Real. But It Is Your Choice To Hold OntoThose Emotions And Feelings I Choose Rather To Just Let Them Go.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird Thank You So Much, To Be Honest Though The Truth Found Me It Just Knew I Was Searching.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 Sharing Bananas With Monkeys I Think Is How Eboila And Other Diseases Get Spread So I'll Pass But Thanks Though.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Oh, wow, that was harsh.

How about a cookie from a Bunny instead?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I have no real comment on your introduction topic...

However, you're welcomed with open arms to this community.. most people here are great... don't let the bad apples put you off
the mods deal with them very quickly.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash Thanks For The Advice I Prefer The Philosophy Section Personally But Have Open Ears To All.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Oh, wow, that was harsh.

How about a cookie from a Bunny instead?

That's how Leptospirosis gets spread.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: miniatus Thanks For The Welcoming. We Are All Great It Just Depends Which Perspective You Are Looking From.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 I Was Just Reaching For A Cookie Too Oh Well I'll Just Wait Til Dinner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join