It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home of grave robber historian who dug up 29 girls and dressed them for birthday parties.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is probably one of the most effed up stories I have read in a while. What could possibly drive someone to do something like this?

Before he was finally arrested he wrote a piece for a publication on necrology to explain his interest in the dead. He said that when he was 12, he came across a funeral procession whose participants forced him to kiss the face of a dead 11-year-old girl. He said he later grew interested in the occult.

He says he later grew interested in the occult. I wonder exactly what kind of interest he had?

In a 2007 interview with the newspaper Nizhegorodsky Rabochy, or Nizhny Novgorod Worker, Moskvin said he had inspected 752 cemeteries, often traveling some 20 miles a day by foot to find them. He said he drank from puddles, spent nights in haystacks or at abandoned farms and once even slept in a coffin readied for a funeral. He said he was repeatedly questioned by police, who then always let him go.

Whatever the case, this sicko was determined to get his little girl corpses. What drives me nuts is that he was actually questioned by the cops but they just didn't seem to care. This guy kept up to date information on each of the young corpses he collected, which is, if you thought it possible at this point in the story, even more disturbing. He dressed these poor kids' bodies up in colorful outfits and then organized and celebrated birthday parties for them.

And whats more, this guys was actually considered a genius by some people and spoke 13 different languages.

What a creep. He is apparently considered mentally unfit to stand trial, yeah, I'd say "mentally unfit" is a bit of an understatement.

edit on Cpm3Saturday2920143731Sat, 25 Oct 2014 15:29:37 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: title/ pic issues

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
You're just necrophobic!

It's a legitimate orientation!

We have rights too, you know!

Er...I mean...terrible story, but fitting for Samhain.

edit on 10/25/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Er...I mean...terrible story, but fitting for Samhain.

That it is.

But this story is just so messed up on so many different levels, I felt compelled to share it with the ATS community. Weird people out there man.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I feel like puking after reading that article.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

This is horrible, what a twisted sicko.

Sort of reminds me of the butler in American Horror Story: Coven, he kind of did the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

This is horrible, what a twisted sicko.

There is NO denying that. Hopefully he gets the gulag for this one.

Sort of reminds me of the butler in American Horror Story: Coven, he kind of did the same thing.

Never seen it but if it is anything like this twisted f###, then it must be pretty damn creepy.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
At least he pays respect for the dead. I'd say this person was trying to craft an art.

You all call him sick, twisted, and ill when there isn't anything wrong with it. Did he have sex with them? Did he murder them? Was he stealing valuables to sell them? Did the families even care?

If anything he is celebrating their lives. You can call it sick if you want to but it is a form of art that is not well received. Egyptians have done the same as him and spent years creating sanctuaries for their fallen kings. They preserved the dead far longer than this person has.

I would like to see the reactions of the families in light of this.

So many of us like the idea of cremation. This person is more of a fan for preservation.

How much respect do you give to the people in your life who have fallen? Flowers? I know people who leave money and great personal valuables on the tops of grave sites, and death sites. Some even create works of art for their tombstones. How is it any different than what this man has done?

If you don't fully understand it and just write it off then you have no imagination.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I am aghast.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The morally upstanding human in me is disgusted, while the fiction writer in me is intrigued.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Well, to be fair he did say he was "into the occult" who knows what else he was using those bodies for besides dressing them up as macabre dolls to satisfy his twisted fetish or "art" as you call it. So tell me, if (big if) you had a duaughter die young say, 12, and some sicko came and dug her corpse up WITHOUT your permission and took her to his house to desecrate (cause that's what it is) her corpse? Still art then?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Well, to be fair he did say he was "into the occult" who knows what else he was using those bodies for besides dressing them up as macabre dolls to satisfy his twisted fetish or "art" as you call it. So tell me, if (big if) you had a duaughter die young say, 12, and some sicko came and dug her corpse up WITHOUT your permission and took her to his house to desecrate (cause that's what it is) her corpse? Still art then?

If done without the family's permission, it is not art, it's perversion, and desecration.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

If done without the family's permission, it is not art, it's perversion, and desecration.

which is exactly what was happening. He would literally "hunt" for just the right cemetery, sometimes walking 20 miles in just a day! Like the article said. THAT is twisted.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

which is exactly what was happening. He would literally "hunt" for just the right cemetery, sometimes walking 20 miles in just a day! Like the article said. THAT is twisted.

Clearly, the man is disturbed, and his "art" is a macabre desecration of children's remains.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Clearly, the man is disturbed, and his "art" is a macabre desecration of children's remains.

No ifs, ands or buts about it the man is disturbed on multiple levels.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

All of that being said, I can't deny the interesting character that beckons within my writer's mind, due to this man.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

All of that being said, I can't deny the interesting character that beckons within my writer's mind, due to this man.

You don't have to tell me. As much as this guy sickens me, he fascinates me as well. He would absolutely make a deep messed up protagonist.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Indeed this fellow is far afield, yet what an example of the range of human development he presents. For most of us, as the writer above suggests, stuff like this is not even imaginable. Could we dream up behavior like this? Could our tight little minds even fantasize a scenario like this with out first seeing it as an episode of Criminal Minds? Certainly this guy is interesting in that I cannot imagine that he was inspired by his environment and pier behavior, just his own, seemingly isolated mental convolutions.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Indeed this fellow is far afield, yet what an example of the range of human development he presents. For most of us, as the writer above suggests, stuff like this is not even imaginable. Could we dream up behavior like this? Could our tight little minds even fantasize a scenario like this with out first seeing it as an episode of Criminal Minds? Certainly this guy is interesting in that I cannot imagine that he was inspired by his environment and pier behavior, just his own, seemingly isolated mental convolutions.

Well, if you take his word for it, it started when he was forced to kiss the cheek of a dead girl when he himself was a child, whether that is true and not just some fantasy he concocted to justify his behavior, I cannot say. What I can say, however, is that I would have NEVER, even in my wildest fever dreams, have thought that this was something that a person would actually do. And for no other reason other than "just 'cuz."

Color me bewildered.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Western society is very removed from death and the dead but at the same time has very strong feelings attached to it... I myself did too. After the deaths of some people very close to me and then having my own NDE my view completely changed. I am me, this meat bag is just where I'm hanging out for awhile. I don't care what happens to it once my time is up. If I did care, I'd much rather it serve a purpose be it art or science or the pleasures of a madman... Any of those are infinitely more useful than rotting in a hole.

I would like to quote Yoda:

"Luminous beings are we... Not this crude matter."

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is."

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Desecrating it in which way? Apparently this person went through a great deal of preservation. Trying to keep that beauty instilled. The article itself is actually pretty vague. Doing a sacrifice with something that is already dead defeats its purpose. But again... I would want to hear from the families themselves about this persons actions, and effect on his art.

There are many other sickos out there that perform much more dreadful acts of art which takes the lives of others. Again other than removing a dead body from its resting place... what has actually been done is something that would fit into the category of the grey area for many.

And it isn't perverted. I'd say ceramic and porcelain dolls are more creepy than what this person has done.

Hell taxidermy is more horrifying than what he has done. At least the corpses are not filled with sand.

I for one don't have a family of my own. (No next of kin.) if I had a daughter that died I would visit the grave. If she was removed I would want to know where she ended up. if it ended up at this person's house I would probably be angered at first. However I am a different person. If he told me everything he did.... I wouldn't actually mind it myself.

Seriously my view on death is a lot different. I only ever saw my grandmother before death as she had terrible gangrene in her right leg before she died. A black hole in her leg formed where you could see through the other side of it. The size of a dime at first quickly became quarter sized... and eventually a half dollar sized oval. I saw her the morning after she passed away. Lying still in that bed. No smells.... nothing. She wasn't moving. Then her service happened and one of our uncles took two photographs of everyone sitting at the service. In both photographs were two very paranormal things. In both pictures we see what appeared to be our grandmother sitting behind all of us. A ghostly image is on the negatives... But another paranormal oddity appeared in both photographs. It was of a man... Only 1/4th of his face was showing. Almost as if you took photoshop and cut out 1/4th of the face to only show one eye, the upper portion of the head... and the most interesting part of that piece was the hair on that side? Ran down farther than the cut off of the face. Both photographs were taken approximately 12 seconds from each other.

So yeah my thought on death is much different. I do not have the photographs because my entire family is keen on keeping those photographs from ever showing up online. (For what ever reason.)

I did get to bring it into the classroom to show everyone at one time. They all looked at it and immediately thought photoshop. But the negatives were inspected by a professional. There is no way to manipulate negatives effectively without leaving a trace of doing so.
edit on 10252014 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join