It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine smells like disinfectant/medicine when sick.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: Spruce
Wow. You must have a boring life that you make an effort to smell your own urine. Any other kinky stuff you want to share with us?

No but to me deciding to post and being rude in doing so seems really weird.
Rude imo

Thanks for coming to my defense. I think I have a strong sense of smell. In most cases, it's a curse to me. I live in a barracks type accommodation. Often, I had to mingle with huge numbers of South Asians who smell like they didn't bath for weeks. It's torture!

You can't blame their spicy foods can you?? Because I've met a few South Asians who still ate their spicy dishes and didn't smell a bit because they took a bath properly and changed clothes everyday.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
what about your sweat smell.
Changed your diet, eating a particular thing in large amounts consistently that you dont normally.

Wasn't a change in diet but purely due to disease.

My sweat don't smell. In fact, I rarely sweat even in hot climates or when running, etc. My body has adapted to such configuration which actually has a number of advantages. Even my skin adapted to compensate the lack of moisture. Despite a very dry skin, they remain soft, does not crack even in very dry climates without using any moisturizer.

Am I turning into a Sasquatch??

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
True freedom is something everybody is always striving for. Good psychological health
and continuous, perfect physical state are keys to happiness and success in life.
Time for hobbies and enjoying life doesnt need to be constrained by physical or
psychological problems. In life, not everything is blue and orange and
these problems can sometimes escalate from mild to very serious, which makes
keeping the flow of positive energy difficult.
In life i learn different things all the time and after so many
experiences with tragedy, the drive to change for the better
(because of becoming lost in life) has become a personal
way of projecting myself further towards becoming this
better person and the reason to better myself was always
a great part of who i really am.
Sometimes, i reflect on my mistakes and the only reason for this is to
learn from and never make again and this will also make you stronger as
a person, allow you to grow spiritualy and keep you healthy through open
expression of feelings, thoughts and opinions, making life and interaction
with people easier and the one thing that forever makes me happy is
knowing im living a healthy life.
I thought about an idea and suggesting to whoever finds
like this might be the idea they also find as interesting as
i thought it was, hoping to inspire and bring to life. What
i was to suggest is to build a place or institution where
anyone in need of relaxation and help by therapy can
stay until they feel better and can also leave
at any point throughout their stay. Besides the friendly,
comfortable and recreational acommodation with a variety of
entertainment options and personal space for stay, includes a park,
a forest,a lake, trails and time for daily activities for staying healthy
with friendly staff and decent food, which is the most important of all, because im
an inner food serial killer lol.
I know im pushing for something that may never come and considering my luck with this
(in a financial way) will be almost nonexistent but another part of me thinks its only
a matter of time before a caring individual with identical interests and a serious
obligation to help those in need, picks up on the same idea. This is the beginning of the end
for stress and the ones going through stress and anyone with personal experience
would agree that time is due for something like this to happen, no matter how much time or money it may take.
On the other hand, anyone can live a stress-free life without having a place like this to attend, find peace and quiet
without anyones help and live an entire life while never having a single problem with mental or physical health.
Complete opposite from everyone dealing with stressful life situations, being a distant, anti-social
person who repeatedly suffers and has difficulty accepting help. I find that suffering serves
as a reminder that you need help. Refusal to help yourself by constantly rejecting it
only leads to further psychological complications and not going to help you in any way
and will only make problems worse, with a single outcome being an endless cycle of depression,
making your problems continue. What i want is to make the perfect space for the improval of life
and health. I am also aware of what it takes to complete. It takes financial support and work because steps to make from nothing into something, require time but
can be created with the help of whoever may be reading this at this moment. The first thing you need
is a helping hand to deal with the financial and construction parts of the process and second being time
for hiring and proper selection to ensure the service will remain satisfactory to the residents needs.
The ones who only want to help themselves and ignore any advice such as expression of thoughts
and open-minded communication are sooner or later heading for a disaster and possibly serious
health problems starting from incorrectly dealing with stress.
Whether or not it affects them the same way it affects me is not important, but instead, one should focus
on one decision and thats to live with complete freedom by open expression of thoughts and feelings forever.
When i thought of the amount of lives this would improve i knew it was an idea worth creating and conversation.
I always knew the first step to success is just simple conversation and commitment to spread the word as wide
as it can go and the second step is meeting like-minded people who want whats necessary for whatever problem
youre trying to solve, which makes every task thought to reality with barely any effort.
So, in conclusion, when ideas such as the proposal of constructing this unique institution
are pondered about and also the important reasons for, the only ones capable of creating this haven are caring souls.

Please, someone make this?

If anyone here has anything to add to this subject, please do?
edit on 24-10-2014 by Jimmy11118 because: edit

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

If your urine has a strong medicine-y odor to it (without actually taking any heavy medications), you might want to get tested for a bladder infection.

Bladder infections don't always show symptoms right away.

What you're smelling is pus, caused by infection. Fungus/molds/bacteria all have a similar medicine-y odor to them, that's why pharmacies smell the way they do (penicillins, etc).

Is your urine cloudy at all (it doesn't have to be cloudy all of the time, just some of the time) ? If so, that's pus mixing in with it, hence the odor.

Those that are laughing at your description of what your urine smells like have obviously never been through a nasty bladder infection.

Don't underestimate what your nose is telling you.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

If your urine has a strong medicine-y odor to it (without actually taking any heavy medications), you might want to get tested for a bladder infection.

Bladder infections don't always show symptoms right away.

What you're smelling is pus, caused by infection. Fungus/molds/bacteria all have a similar medicine-y odor to them, that's why pharmacies smell the way they do (penicillins, etc).

Is your urine cloudy at all (it doesn't have to be cloudy all of the time, just some of the time) ? If so, that's pus mixing in with it, hence the odor.

Those that are laughing at your description of what your urine smells like have obviously never been through a nasty bladder infection.

Don't underestimate what your nose is telling you.

My urine never looks abnormal, nor smell anything unless I'm sick or about to get sick of other illnesses.

I thought it is certainly a reaction to being sick.

And I recover from diseases within a day showing only mild symptoms. I'm now 33 years old. I wasn't like this 5 years ago and would get sick showing full symptoms and takes weeks to fully recover from colds for example. But now, I get healed within a day. I actually thought it's crazy. My immune system is abnormally too strong.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

If it's not a bladder infection, then your body is trying to rid itself of some sort of illness (ie: infection) through the kidneys and urinary tract.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

If it's not a bladder infection, then your body is trying to rid itself of some sort of illness (ie: infection) through the kidneys and urinary tract.

Recently, I did an awful hard difficult job of packing and moving heavy stuff. It was dusty and there was no food and water! At the end of the day, I had a terrible migraine, slight fever, cough and colds!

So I ate normally to quench my hunger (little breakfast, no lunch, nothing!) drink two glasses of water and slept for two hours. When I woke up, I was fully healed! I took a lick and this time the strong is stronger than before. It smelled like the cleaning fluid used in hospitals. The dorm toilet we use never got a taste of antibacterial treatment so it's definitely coming from my urine.

Makes you wonder if we really ever needed artificial medicines if we do certain things correctly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join