It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Police Arrest Anti-Gun Dem. Senator with a Loaded 9mm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well a Missouri State Senator from St. Louis has been arrested during a Ferguson protest.

Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed (D-St. Louis) was *allegedly* carrying a loaded gun and was possibly a little drunk on top of everything else involved.

Senator Nasheed supposedly is anti-gun because She has apparently sponsored several gun control legislations.

Hmmm.Ironic

Chalk.Pointer.Eraser

Perhaps a poor example of "social" responsibility?

Guess who got arrested Monday night after she refused to get up off the ground out in the middle of the road in front of the Ferguson Police Department?

And not only arrested, but arrested while her breath reportedly reeked of alcohol and she just so happened to be carrying a fully loaded 9mm with extra ammo?

Why none other than Anti-gun Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed (D-St. Louis), who has herself sponsored multiple gun control bills.

Busted: Ferguson Police Arrest Anti-Gun Dem. Senator with a Loaded 9mm (Maybe Drunk, Maybe Not)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
She likely believes only the drunken elite should have guns.

She will likely get off with a fine and no jail time because of her democrat friends.

In some states its a felony to carry a gun during a protest.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

It's also extremely frowned upon to be carrying when drinking

Of course those that draft the rules tend to not follow said rules.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I love it when the liberal Dems show there true mentally challenged hatred and stupidity .

The real scary thing here is not this woman, she is what she is , but the people that would elect her and are no doubt going to defend her no matter how wrong she is.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You know any one else would have gotten caught an ohhh boyyy call the national nazi gaurd and then come a reigning the water cannons and rubber bullets ehh rubbish she get a slap on the wrist of even that....😳😳😳

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess she wasn't anticipating a peaceful protest.

But if that were the case, I'd have personally avoided any booze.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So what exactly are the gun laws she voted for???

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here's some rich background on the Senator....

Jamilah Nasheed

and this article has some of her legislation ....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I read she didn't even have a permit to carry.... Is this true too? Felony anywhere else......

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

jajajajajjjajjajaajjajajajajaja awesome.
cheers
S&F

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Do as I say, don't do as I do.

I'm a liberal but concerning guns, I understand the right to bear arms. When a politician, protected by men carrying guns, talks about banning weapons, it's pure hypocrisy.

top topics

join