It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far out can you recognize a synchronicity?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneGunMan
I am in the middle of a synchronicity event in my life right now. I started driving a cab last year, this spring I was arrested in a cab twice but I kept doing it. Then a guy pulled a gun on me and would have killed me had I not handled it a certain way. I should have quit then but I needed the job. A month ago a transient walked into the side of my cab and it nearly killed him. I just got a job at another company and 15 minutes before the owner was going to pull my driving record I checked my mail to find my drivers license was to be suspended the next day.

God is knocking, for what I'm not sure yet.

Just change the pattern.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I always thought this scene from ROTJ illustrated the idea of Synchronicity:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JokerThe1st

yeah me either, the time-lines part,it is more subtle, and flickers by then I forget about it, it happens but I can't remember, I remember it happens, but not what it was that happened, lol

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
and any words I could ever write can never come close to illustrating my prediction for the future than this scene... not entirely accurate in all details, but it about sums things up. Synchronicity is something that deserves not only its own textbook, but a system of coursework leading to a degree.

i was criticized for my taste in music and the same will probably apply to my taste in cinema.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Generally five ways at a time up to ten or seven. Ten is total burn out.

I busy myself with the causation more than I sit on the enlightenment.

Relaxing once seeing, no less understanding the singularity is an important step.

How often you see it is in direct proportion to how long you sit in it, it's a very narrow focus point of the wider view. And shifting focus.

Fun times, and informative.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

I'm having trouble comprehending, wouldn't that mean history would be changed, if it's true why is it that Imperial China DID collapse in the beginning of the 20th century?

The consequences sure doesn't seeme to have changed, how would one know that anyway?

I could imagine you changing timeline to a timeline where it never happened, or the consequences of it never happened, but in this here reality that doesn't seem to be the case, and I'm quite sure we're in the same reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

this has been my observation...

the American Civil War happened, any history book will confirm this. the October Revolution happened and WWI happened...i think the collapse of Imperial China was necessary for WWI to occur, an opinion but not fact.

so...what I am saying is that an opportunity presented itself, a Synchron Event i'd like to call it, between May 2011 and December 2011, that neutralized both. the next day the world found itself in a world where students textbooks in the United States and China were unchanged but the impact on real people lives as a result of the events were negligible.

we all know these things happened, but any benefit or loss for the posterity of the participants is wiped away...like it never happened.

thus, the United States the world faces today is not a US that was weakened by the Civil War...the China you face today is not a place weakened by the collapse of their Empire....the Russia you are dealing with...the Romanov never died....etc etc etc. all illusions.

Mexico City is actually Tenochtitlan and Montezuma's sons run its day to day operations.

Columbus' impact on the New World was that he brought us info about the people across the Ocean...

yes it happened but no real impact was experienced.

fixing the past for the better, but not destroying useful information.

this scene reminds me of election day.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What?....

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well, I can't say I believe you.. makes no sense to me, but each to their own I guess. By the way, glad to see you back(?), haven't seen you around the boards for a while.

On a side note, I just took out a store bought pie from the oven just as someone on the TV said "it's not a fresh baked pie".

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm not certain which way you're trying to go with this, but the concept of synchronicity is one that both intrigues and interests me.

I tend to experience it in waves...no sense of anything out of the ordinary in this respect for long periods of time, and then I'll experience an awful lot of it over the course of a short period of time. It could be a day, or a few days or even a week.

I've learned to pay attention to it, as it always hits me forcefully when it comes vs. a small little feeling that some get. What I haven't done yet but need to do is to start documenting these experiences in some way so that I can further investigate both the validity of it as well as try to understand the "mechanics" of it, if you will.

I saw something the other day that made me smile: Synchronicity is the Universe's way of saying "You're getting warmer..."

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Well I'm kind of playing with the idea of it. I find a kind of faith in it as I see the first hit for a synchronicity. Like when I noticed the difficulty of just something as simple as getting my listened. I mean it wasn't even really difficult but just an inconvenience. Well I read into it because I realized if the system wanted me to stay in that state it woulda been easier to do.

But I find faith in it because it kind of let's me see an external force working in the universe. Not a god but a force..
I mean, I hope that makes sense to you.
edit on 10/22/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
perhaps it makes no sense, more likely i did a horrible job at explaining my point (most likely the case)....

...but if you make an incorrect decision based on your attempts to manage the infinite. Yoda tells it best.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You make plenty of sense to me brah.

The second I heard about the shooting in Ottawa, I felt it. Just a little bit.

But enough to know which timeline we're in.

Certain elements have been at work correcting things in history that were disturbed by certain nefarious people, but the impact that some of those events have on today's world get felt in these synchronicity events

I personally thought I was in the timeline wherein the whole revolution thing blew over and we got doomed to 100 years of darkness. All the way up until this week, I was getting ready to call it quits and give in to my clinical depression.
And then this happened

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that we're in this timeline. It means I've finally come full loop.

But if this is the timeline I think it is....
I am NOT going to like the next 6 months. gaddermit

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mrpotatoe27

when i sit back and look at my time model (again I assume everyone here has one which they look at) it appears that it can go on and on without change. incremental changes that don't seem to get us where we want to be in a practical time frame...especially when the time we've spent working on changing the situation has gone on for 13 years already. 13 years is longer than WWI, WW2 and the American Civil War lasted when combined.

however...an opportunity has appeared...beginning 9 years ago and climaxing on 11.10.14 where you may be able to burst through into your own ideal future.

if its not the coup de gras you seek and feel you deserve...hopefully it'll be into a place where you feel comfortable continuing your fight as long as necessary.

the thing about this type of business is that you may miss the fight...so if a little of it continues, consider it a gift, not a burden.

this enemy needs to always know and teach to his students, about you..."I'm are never going to get tired and I'll never run out of money to fight."

edit on 22-10-2014 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i remember from integral and differential calculus that time and space are bound to one another:

as something that can use synchronicity you have to step out, if only in the mind, of these binds.

and always remember what you are. as depicted in the above music video which many may feel is of poor artistic value.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm not certain which way you're trying to go with this, but the concept of synchronicity is one that both intrigues and interests me.

I tend to experience it in waves...no sense of anything out of the ordinary in this respect for long periods of time, and then I'll experience an awful lot of it over the course of a short period of time. It could be a day, or a few days or even a week.

I've learned to pay attention to it, as it always hits me forcefully when it comes vs. a small little feeling that some get. What I haven't done yet but need to do is to start documenting these experiences in some way so that I can further investigate both the validity of it as well as try to understand the "mechanics" of it, if you will.

I saw something the other day that made me smile: Synchronicity is the Universe's way of saying "You're getting warmer..."

Experiencing a synchronicity field staying with you for a while or even creating the field around you creating it?

Namaste
edit on 23-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506
if you're looking for it, it can't be a synchronicity. Synchronicity occurs when you are in alignment physically, emotionally, or cosmologically. To know it's coming is to be in anticipation.

You know what else anticipation is good for?

Edit: Ok, I re-read it. I think you make a good point that we don't necessarily anticipate synchronicity because it just happens. But the OP says multiple things happened to make him go back to the original state and these occured synchronously with the initial failure to change his id. He does say he ancitipated something when he couldn't change his id, but that doesn't change what happened later and which convinced him he experienced a synchronicity.

I actually can compare this to some synchronicity I've had. A while ago I was reading a short story about time travelers. During the course of reading it, I started wondering if it's possible higher beings (or something else?) can actively communicate with us through the past? It was just a random thought, although admittedly I had had it before. (Years ago I was thinking about the inevitability of death over a period of time and whaddya know, I am watching a movie on TV and this guy starts talking about death and I felt as though he were talking to me personally. He didn't seem like an actor. He was there with me.) Anyway, getting back to the short story I read, the next day I saw a thread on ATS about time travel which seemed too much similar to what had been on my mind. And a while after something similar happened again. I can't remember everything, but there was definitely a synchronocity and I had at least somewhat anticipated something. I didn't know what it would be.

My rational explanation for all of this is mundane. Our conscious and unconscious mind is always finding random connections between things. It's just the way our mind is. This acts like a bulwark for religious people, preserving their faith. They can see a miracle in seemingly everyday events by picking out synchronicities.
edit on 23-10-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Experiencing a synchronicity field staying with you for a while or even creating the field around you creating it?

Namaste

Now *that's* an interesting question. I hadn't really thought about it directly. And now that I am, I'm not really sure which it is.

It's definitely an important part of trying to understand it though, so thanks very much for bringing it to my attention.

--- ETA: I'm definitely in the middle of one of those cycles now. And ATS is playing a large part in it. Just scanning and reading through some of the Recent Posts is becoming a little mind-bending. So many disparate dots connecting...

Am I the only one that senses it?

edit on 10/23/2014 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Very interesting topic.

The words Synchronicity, Patterns, Rhythm, Undercurrents, etc tend to refer to the same thing. In fact, as you know, astrology is based on that concept also referred to as "as above so below".

It is a wonderful feeling to have the ability to readily see patterns all around us. I see them all the time. The big question is how to break the patterns that affect one's life. The key to this, I believe , is in the way Syncronicity works.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

One thing that my enemies found out too late is that if you don't kill me when you attack me, you're going to wish you did.

So all of these mind games and chess pieces being moved around behind the global theater's curtain?

They can do whatever they want. But they took one of my own and in life I found out a few things.

1)You don't mess with a man's car
2)You don't mess with a man's bike
3)You don't mess with a man's dog
4) You don't mess with his girl

They #ed up 1,2 and 4 so now I wait. Until the moment is nigh I will be like everyone else, a drone listening to the right music, reading the right websites, like a good sheep

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join