It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempted "No-Knock" Raid at My House

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I've been here, but seeing some of posts here caused me
respond.

If he says it happened, then it happened. If he says it happened as described...
again, that's how it happened.
I know this is the internet and people can say anything they like, but there's a
few men I trust in this crazy world and 'Neno' is one of them.

It happened.

edit on am b201414 3110 am by A boy in a dress because: Left High-Heels in Edit Room.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nenothtu
Actually- I'm not too far behind you lol. I wear a lot of hats...

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So glad to get a reply from you, wasnt really following the prepper on the run story but it was on the news here alot. He looked like a nice guy but I guess shot some cops in the same situation you guys were or something. he has been spotted by frightened people in the area but obviously was not a harm to them at all, really sad just one of those horrible misunderstandings gone bad probably. Its been going on 2 months now and he is still in the woods. They have found a few of his weapons stashes here and there but I think he left them on purpose as a message.

As for your wife jumping in, I would have done the same. She has your back and that is strong and brave. She was psychologically smart and knew in her gut instinct what she was doing. The real problem was that the mob was already riled up and loaded for bear so they were already trigger happy, it could have gone south fast.

As for your cousin George, I feel for him, he probably just didnt want to go back on a small infraction of probation violation. Its not like in the movies where you can evade, once it gets to that man hunt point someone is going in or going down.

Ok, long winded here but what you experienced, what your family went through is part of the changes we are seeing happen fast in our country I think you will agree. You didnt do anything wrong as far as George went, they already had him, they just screwed up along the way. Lol they know not to mess with you though for future reference.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
One more thing, if we were to ever have a major invasion type scenario happen, those cops would know where to go to find some back up, (Your wife I mean)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: A boy in a dress

OMG I have not seen a boy in a dress in far too long! Just hello and how are you?

And on topic, yes I agree Neno is credible and has never b.s.ed anyone on this forum unless he was just being witty and funny.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar

So glad to get a reply from you, wasnt really following the prepper on the run story but it was on the news here alot. He looked like a nice guy but I guess shot some cops in the same situation you guys were or something. he has been spotted by frightened people in the area but obviously was not a harm to them at all, really sad just one of those horrible misunderstandings gone bad probably. Its been going on 2 months now and he is still in the woods. They have found a few of his weapons stashes here and there but I think he left them on purpose as a message.

Winter's coming - hope he has a good plan for it! One that doesn't involve thermal emissions giving away his position. I'd be looking into a masking angle for them, rather than trying to hide them altogether.

As for your wife jumping in, I would have done the same. She has your back and that is strong and brave. She was psychologically smart and knew in her gut instinct what she was doing. The real problem was that the mob was already riled up and loaded for bear so they were already trigger happy, it could have gone south fast.

I wasn't opposed to her jumping in per se, but rather the notion of angrily yelling at armed men is what made me more nervous. Being "firm" and being "Angry" are two different things. "angry" tends to ratchet up the general unease. Cops are human, too, and susceptible to the same sorts of contagious emotion as everyone else.

As for your cousin George, I feel for him, he probably just didnt want to go back on a small infraction of probation violation. Its not like in the movies where you can evade, once it gets to that man hunt point someone is going in or going down.

I think he's not 100%. If he had been, they probably wouldn't have got him. His mistake was letting enough crazy spill out to draw their attention. Once he had their attention, it was pretty much inevitable.

He could have evaded around here, for a really long time, had he been in full possession of his faculties. As it stands, he got nuts, then at the initial hearing got even nuttier in open court, resulting in his current incarceration without much chance of bond. His next hearing is set for the end of next month, and it WAS on a probation violation. What exactly that violation was, I don't know, but "probation violation" is how it's listed in the public records. His sister says he's looking at 4 years, which is the amount of time suspended on the throat-cutting incident. On that, he apparently got time served, with the rest of a 5 year sentence for "malicious wounding" suspended on condition of good behavior.

Ok, long winded here but what you experienced, what your family went through is part of the changes we are seeing happen fast in our country I think you will agree. You didnt do anything wrong as far as George went, they already had him, they just screwed up along the way. Lol they know not to mess with you though for future reference.

Nah they weren't afraid of me - not beyond the initial "panic" that sets in momentarily when anything that looks like it might shape up into a firefight heaves into view. That panic went both ways. Once that initial panic got defused, it was all good, and they were very professional about it.

Part of gaining respect is not being crazy enough to demand what you can't command, not letting your mouth write checks your ass can't cash... in other words, not letting it get entirely out of hand to begin with.

Even George wasn't far enough gone to push it past the point of no return.

edit on 2014/10/27 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

One more thing, if we were to ever have a major invasion type scenario happen, those cops would know where to go to find some back up, (Your wife I mean)

Yeah, she's pretty formidable, alright!

I told her the story of Big Foot's wife at Wounded Knee, and she was just like "well ain't that the way it's supposed to work?"

I don't think it sank in that two corpses are not always preferable to one.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: A boy in a dress

OMG I have not seen a boy in a dress in far too long! Just hello and how are you?

And on topic, yes I agree Neno is credible and has never b.s.ed anyone on this forum unless he was just being witty and funny.

Yep... although I'm sure he once told me that he'd been to year 3000 and not
much as changed -but they're underwater. There was something else... something
about my great-great-great Grand-daughter.

But he's pretty fine!

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
For all those posters earlier, perhaps this is more your style.

For the rest of us, the story as is, is just fine.

P

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join