It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Had Gun Powder in Wound to Hand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Official Autopsy shows Michael Brown

Pertain Quote from article.

The St. Louis city medical examiner, Dr. Michael Graham, who is not part of the official investigation, reviewed the autopsy report for the newspaper. He said Tuesday that it "does support that there was a significant altercation at the car."

Graham said the examination indicated a shot traveled from the tip of Brown's right thumb toward his wrist. The official report notes an absence of stippling, powder burns around a wound which indicate a shot fired at relatively short range.

But Graham said, "Sometimes when it's really close, such as within an inch or so, there is no stipple, just smoke."

The report on a supplemental microscopic exam of tissue from the thumb wound showed foreign matter “consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm.”

Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco, said the autopsy "supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound." She added, "If he has his hand near the gun when it goes off, he's going for the officer's gun."

And this

A sixth shot that hit the forearm traveled from the back of the arm to the inner arm, which means Brown's palms could not have been facing Wilson, as some witnesses have said, Melinek said. That trajectory shows Brown likely was not taking a standard surrender position with arms above the shoulders and palms out when he was hit, she said.

All of this is from the first official autopsy. Was reviewed for the newspaper by the St. Louis City Medical Examiner.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Read this earlier today.... Guess Ill go on record with my opinion... Brown was bad. The USA police is bad... these cases straddle the line of us reasonable people and we don't know what the #$#$ to think.

Ill take a pass on this one.

Ive seen far more blatant police killings that ill protest over.. and Ive seen other police did the right thing acts that il fight for.

Brown seems bad on bad.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"Thank you for providing facts, unfortunately, they don't fit our narrative at the moment, so we will not be using them. Should we in the future ever revert to the need for facts, we will be sure and contact you. We do however, appreciate your efforts ...this has been a recorded announcement from the MSM and the US Government."
edit on 21-10-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The police still have to be held to a higher standard. And citizens aren't blameless. There needs to be more responsibility concerning individual actions in this world. Mike Brown was a bad kid, no doubt but it doesn't excuse this officer's actions.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I wonder what the forensics says about the shots he fired away from the car. A struggle occurred that's a fact
edit on 21-10-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

100000000000000000% correct

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is a link to the pdf of the autopsy report. I give no guarantees to your ability to access this site or pdf.

Michael Brown Autopsy

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I agree that being a bad kid doesn't justify the officer's actions, but doesn't the situation change when a very large bad guy is trying to take an officer's gun from him in a fight?

And 18 is a kid?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
The police still have to be held to a higher standard. And citizens aren't blameless. There needs to be more responsibility concerning individual actions in this world. Mike Brown was a bad kid, no doubt but it doesn't excuse this officer's actions.

Should the officer have waited until Michael Brown got his sidearm and shot him?

Oh wait, that would be a little too late.

To those who think the cop was wrong, no amount of evidence will sway their opinion. Evidently, "held to a higher standard" means you have to wait until AFTER someone kills you to act in self defense.
edit on 10/21/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'd rather trust what the eye witnesses have to say.
Autopsy reports can be wrong, dishonest, and completely manufactured.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yeah, not sticking around for any traps.

I advise people to read my posts word for word and not allow personal prejudices to affect their typing. I've stated Brown's actions were wrong as well as the officer. The officer should be held accountable but as I said before citizens have to realize a life of crime is very risky.

Good day all.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

I guess you are considered an adult when you vote, purchase cigarettes and can die for your country but a kid if you get shot by a police officer.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sellusnar
a reply to: charles1952

I guess you are considered an adult when you vote, purchase cigarettes and can die for your country but a kid if you get shot by a police officer.

Hell, everyone was calling a 22 year old "a kid" the other day because he was shot by a police officer.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

I really hope that comment was sarcasm.

Because if it was not, does that mean you truly believe that witnesses cannot "be wrong, dishonest, and completely manufactured"?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

agreed...the police the not be allowed to execute people if they feel threatened ...there are a few ways this could have played out without brown being shot dead

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

To those who think the cop was wrong, no amount of evidence will sway their opinion. Evidently, "held to a higher standard" means you have to wait until AFTER someone kills you to act in self defense.

that statement is complete dribble and you know it....there is no need to make up stories

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azdraik
a reply to: VoidHawk

I really hope that comment was sarcasm.

Because if it was not, does that mean you truly believe that witnesses cannot "be wrong, dishonest, and completely manufactured"?

I never said witnesses cannot be wrong, of course they can.
However, given what took place, personally I'd believe the witnesses first.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
" Michael Brown Had Gun Powder in Wound to Hand "

Looks more and more like Brown did go after Wilson in a fit of rage.

Brown *KNEW* he just had the altercation at the store a few minutes prior.

Brown's state of mind was he thought the police *KNEW* he just had a problem at the store.

Brown reacted in fear and arrogance.

This will not end well

"Fire" -- I am the god of hellfire! (1968) by Arthur Brown

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
this guy in no way seemed like some becon of light

i dont think ether side was right

something just seems off

i dont doubt alot of it and there is not alot of info outside speculation

but the given is he was not a nice persion deserved death maby not

it still remains he dided and was probly unessesary

the outcry and riots racewar and all the other bs wtf

we got a kid and inocent kid shot in the face no riots
a hostage and f#$%^&* hostage shot no riots

something is wrong what is it going to take a toddler shot in borad daylight at ny square on camra
i mean come on

this case is in a shade of gray but the cases that are clearly wrong its all ok

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I wonder what comments Dorian Johnson is making these days?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join