It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brown Had Gun Powder in Wound to Hand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Mike Brown was a bad kid, no doubt but it doesn't excuse this officer's actions.

What actions would that be?

According to the autopsy, Michael Brown wasn't 'running away' as the supposed eyewitness claimed. The autopsy and forensic evidence at the scene (Browns blood on the car) back up the account by the police man.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: VoidHawk
I'd rather trust what the eye witnesses have to say.
Autopsy reports can be wrong, dishonest, and completely manufactured.

Unlike eyewitness' ... there is no reason for those folks in Ferguson who hate cops to make 'eyewitness reports' that are wrong, dishonest, and completely manufactured. Right?

Both sides of this need to be checked and double checked. No 'automatic trust' can be applied to either side in this case.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/22/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You don't see anyone going for a cops gun because they robbed a store? Your opinion fair enough.

This guy killed two cops because he had a warrant for passing worthless checks.

www.tampabay.com...

Trust me it is very possible.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

To further add I had a 60 year old women actually try to take my gun during a domestic violence call.

Luckily everything ended without anyone being shot.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk
Witness reports can be wrong, dishonest, and completely manufactured. See what I did there? I give more credibility to the forensic experts, rather than woe is me 'hood rat residents.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Coming from where there are 'hood rats' denying credence to their testimony based on the quality of living is biased. I suppose that makes you a well liked guy when you tell that joke to your friends huh lol? In the hood it ain't all despair and some would leap to show you the basic human kindness & respect you have not shown them.

Hmmm, maybe this is why they protested. People like you who make such sweeping generalizations?

Monsiuerr don't tuck your tail and hide now defend your position!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Is there anything about the possibility that Brown was hopped up during this entire episode?

If he was, that alone would explain a lot.

And still no word from buddy Dorian Johnson?

Is Dorian Johnson in witness protection?

Will Dorian Johnson end up being the key "witness"?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The problem with witnesses in neighborhoods like that is they lie, in groups and individually, they lie. Ive seen it first hand, they will do what ever it takes to make the police look in the wrong.
I live in St. Louis, a mile from Ferguson, Ive lived in St. Louis since 1982, in north county.

Heres a link to the full autopsy report. He was high as well.
Autopsy report
edit on 22-10-2014 by coop039 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gorsestar
My 9th grade French language class is a distant memory. There's no need for formalities here. I was not making a joke! Hood rat is slang for urban dwelling habitual criminals. Are you saying the Ferguson protests are mainly about 'hood rats not happy with that designation? Please explain your train of thought.

Meanwhile I'll point out that an anti-gun preaching Demonrat Missouri state senator was arrested during a Ferguson protest for jaywalking, refusing a lawful order, public intoxication, and was packing a 9mm handgun! Do as I say, not as I do!

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) Missouri state senator Jamilah Nasheed is out of jail after being arrested during protests in Ferguson Monday night. Senator Nasheed says she wanted to get arrested to send a strong message to protesters. When she was taken into custody, police say they smelled alcohol on her breath and found a loaded gun in her possession. Nasheed, and 22-year old Jelfonte Nelson were protesting in the middle of the street Monday night across from the Ferguson police department. When they refused repeated orders from law enforcement officers to get on the sidewalk, they were arrested.
fox2now.com...

Jamilah Nasheed, in my opinion is a 'hood rat!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So does seven or eight black witnesses supporting the forensic evidence and Wilson's version trump Crump and the six inconsistent witnesses attmepting to discredit Wilson?

Seven or eight African American eyewitnesses have provided testimony consistent with Wilson’s account, but none of them have spoken publicly out of fear for their safety, the Washington Post sources said.
www.washingtonpost.com... story.html

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I made myself very clear.
In that context it's pejorative.
Protesters believe they are not being properly represented in the areas of government and law enforcement. Is this tradition exclusive to only a few?

You gloss over the fact that part of this process included juror members from the hood.

What would you call the white senator caught with coc aine?

trey radel
edit on 22-10-2014 by gorsestar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Trey? I would call him a druggie. Why are you mentioning race? Hood rats come in all colors. When I called Jamilah Nasheed a hood rat, it had nothing to do with her race. Putain!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

That's bs semantics you know it.
Reading between the laws isn't hard you don't like anyone outside your social bubble!

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Between the laws? What are you going on about? Speaking of coke here's a Demonrat junkie. And they're white too!

nypost.com... aine-test/

edit on 22-10-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i really can't believe people are saying, it makes no sense for Brown to go for Wilson's gun.
i guess you've never watched any of the cop shows that show people being hooked up and go for the cop's gun, sometimes with more than one cop there.
does that make any sense to you. why do people think it has to make sense. people who are high,scared, or think they are ten feet tall and bullet proof very rarely make any sense.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

He was high on weed and nothing else per the autopsy shown.
Weed makes you sit on a couch and laugh about stuff

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

bullsh@@.

you know better than that.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

He was high on weed and nothing else per the autopsy shown.

Uh Huh.

Some people MAYBE, but obviously not Mr Brown.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

In this case it looks like he decided to rob a store get his adrenaline pumping then made a bad decision and went for the officers weapon. Should of popped in a cheech and chong movie.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
To begin with, I don’t know exactly what led to the shooting of Michael Brown. I don’t think anyone else here does either. Nor does the main stream media, the coroner, the DA, etc. The only person who really knows is Darren Wilson. And considering Wilson’s on the hot seat, it’s anyone’s guess as to whether or not he’s telling the truth. Obviously, he’s going to say whatever it takes to justify his actions that day. I’ve read nothing from the coroner’s report or media reports that shed any light on the matter.

The fact that Brown had a gunshot wound to his wrist in no way confirm’s he was reaching for the officer’s gun when it happened. Any number of scenarios could account for that wound. How do we know, for instance, that the officer hadn’t pulled his gun on Brown while in the car, and that Brown was struggling to keep from being shot when the gun went off? To me, that scenario makes more sense than the one where Brown is attempting to take the gun away from Wilson. All we’re really confident of is that there was some sort of altercation at the squad car.

It’s the rest of the shots that I question most. After the altercation at the car, it’s quite likely Brown ran from it; otherwise why would his body end up so far away from it? So then, Wilson gets out of the vehicle and starts firing; I think about 10 rounds, 6 of which hit Brown. It’s the killing shot that I find most telling. It entered the top of Brown’s head (maybe around the eye socket or a little above) and the trajectory took it straight down. Considering Brown was 6’4” tall, for the bullet to take that trajectory tells me he was likely either bent over and holding his gut (as one witness has stated) or he was on his way down when the shot was fired. However, that’s contrary to what Wilson claims, which is that Brown was charging him when it happened.

I don’t know what happened that day, but I do have suspicions about the Ferguson authority’s handling of it. In my mind, so far it's Wilson's story that doesn't add up. Something about it smells rotten to me...

PS: I keep reading/hearing people say that eye witness accounts can’t always be trusted. That may be true. But do you also think that cops and district attorney’s never lie? If so, I’ve got a newsflash for you...

edit on 10/22/2014 by netbound because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join