It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can share/observe dreams/memories - ask me a question.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: flowofmysoul

Oh… excuse me. Dreams aren't interpretable, got it.

I'll just keep the door from hitting me in the behind…

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How do you manifest/share/join anothers dream without knowing what they look like or where to look for their energy source?

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: flowofmysoul
Hello ATS, as title says, ask me a question if you want.

What do you dream about?

And why do you have that one dream over and over again? You know the one.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Can't just about everyone share or observe their dreams or memories? We use our memories constantly in daily life.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Then what exactly is it you are telling us you can do?

What can I do to help you prove your ability?

Well to prove my ability, I will need your full name for the beginning or a name/nickname that you are most psychologically attached to and of course little of your desire to share your dreams with me.
I am lucid in all my dreams, but you will have to recall what you dreamt of. Its not like this has 100% accuracy. So it might take 1 or more nights where I could find you and make something cool in your dream so you can remember it, then I can post it and you will know that I saw same dream/dream events that you had.

Long story short, there will be many people asking to prove it, as you understand I cannot spend night proving every person on forum that I am legit.

For now you have to believe me, I do share dreams/memories with people around the globe. 1 on 1 and as well in groups of 3 and 4.

As for how we proved that it exist, there are many syncs on many of our dream fragments, so many syncs that are not regulars events/objects and cannot simple me random.

But if you want to ask a question regarding the process of shared dreaming I can share some ideas.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I will be answering questions one by one, just wait for the reply.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

k... then something recent? oh I get it your looking for people to experiment with. Ignore my request

edit on 20-10-2014 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Ok. So then youve read the Ts and C's correct? Anything about one-line threads? No? Just asking....I mean if youre intuitive "and all....

Well, what should I write, the whole story of how it all started. Then people will be switching subject faster then I answer questions.

I will be answering questions as they come and I hope it will make an interesting topic. Title covers the whole purpose of this topic.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
OP: Several of my dreams have shown events before they've happened (events pertaining to me and sometimes to the entire world).

Exactly what do you see in them? Any impressions?

link   
OK I'll play!

I have a recurring dream that has a very specific item in it. This dream is as recent as this weekend. Can you identify the item?

Edit:
oh ok nvm. I might still play though.
edit on 10/20/2014 by Kukri because: misunderstood the intent

link   

originally posted by: seabag

originally posted by: FishEra2015
What does it to dream like 4 people dressed in black robes all in black bald looking at you with black eyes? They are also so white! Also i dream how it was the end of the world and saw how people died

I am here not for dream interpretation.

He's here to waste your time on the interwebz with circular arguments.

Enjoy!

Nope, I'm not here to waste time.

Few people with some knowledge will ask me questions and they will no longer consider me a troll.
edit on 20-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well some dreams might be precognitive, but that's another topic.

As far as I know, none of you dreams will be 100% accurate, in best case something similar will happen in your waking reality, but never the same. Maybe something 100% accurate can happen, but I think it is extremely rare.

The majority of so called precognitive dreams work as a placebo effect.

But I am not denying all precognitive dreams, because I have not studies this subject far enough.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

People only consider you a troll because they can't understand your abilities. Humans naturally do this. If they can't explain it within their infinite knowledge, they discount it, usually with humor.

Humanity's had so many chances to advance but turning a blind eye and chuckling has held us back for so long.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

People only consider you a troll because they can't understand your abilities. Humans naturally do this. If they can't explain it within their infinite knowledge, they discount it, usually with humor.

Humanity's had so many chances to advance but turning a blind eye and chuckling has held us back for so long.

So where is the written material, papers, etc that show this ability has passed some scientific method.
edit on 10/20/2014 by roadgravel because: syntax

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Have scientists (and I mean independent ones not from the tv, ivy leagues) ever studied it in depth? Most of the time they go into it in a debunking mood and that is not science. Science is an open mind. If they can't explain it/understand it, it does not mean it does not exist.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
How do you manifest/share/join anothers dream without knowing what they look like or where to look for their energy source?

Thanks for first actual question.

At the moment the best connection method for me is a full name of the person. People are connected to their full names, because they are used to them since childhood. I don't need to know how the person looks like, or what energy he has.
You can also use a nickname that a person is attached to. For example my nickname, flowofmysoul, it would be very easy to find me through this nick because there are not many people with nicks "flowofmysoul" and you narrow the search. Plus I will I will respond to this name, because I will always recognize it.
Well sometimes finding a person that I know helps me, because I know how he behaves and I can clearly distinguish him from other regular DC's (Dream Characters).
Right now we are testing possibility of meeting in a fixed location, but still I prefer to use full names.

So there is no such thing as some voodoo magical connection

How the person looks like... will try to answer in short and if you need more info, let me know. So it is very rare when a person looks exactly the same as he currently looks in real life. Usually people do look the way they want to look or they way they think they look. Sometimes they have no bodies at all, sometimes those are just silhouettes, sometimes formations of energy(because they think they look so, I guess). Old people often look young, ugly people should look nice if they think they are nice and so on, you got the point.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Have scientists (and I mean independent ones not from the tv, ivy leagues) ever studied it in depth? Most of the time they go into it in a debunking mood and that is not science. Science is an open mind. If they can't explain it/understand it, it does not mean it does not exist.

There are men of science who would be interested if it is a real, repeating phenomena. Neuroscience. Of course it is easier to just say no one would believe so it doesn't count.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Really? And how much money do they all stand to lose if they announce they're willing to study it?

Science is a club. Conform, spout the accepted facts and if you play your cards right you could be in front of the cameras with as much makeup as Michio Kaku.

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

Hello ATS, as title says, ask me a question if you want.

What do you dream about?

And why do you have that one dream over and over again? You know the one.

I do not dream of same dream over and over again.

What do I dream about? Well, there are different types of dreams or dreams with different intention to be correct.

Sometimes I do pickup whatever my subconscious mind puts me on, then follow the dream or intrude and do whatever I want there.
Sometimes I create my own dream worlds, over time I developed some of my persistent realms which I visit to relax and think.
Sometimes I experience some outofworld dreams that I cannot explain.

And so on.
edit on 20-10-2014 by flowofmysoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well some dreams might be precognitive, but that's another topic.

As far as I know, none of you dreams will be 100% accurate, in best case something similar will happen in your waking reality, but never the same. Maybe something 100% accurate can happen, but I think it is extremely rare.

The majority of so called precognitive dreams work as a placebo effect.

But I am not denying all precognitive dreams, because I have not studies this subject far enough.

I see, thats different. We misunderstood. I meant not precognitive but telling what kind of person one is, what concerns or dilemmas they may be facing in waking life. Dreams can reflect this about a person from the perspective of true intent, the soul, imo.

If you will allow that. I get what you meant by rarely accurate prophetic dreams. Although there are those that do that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join