It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SAS stop isis convoy with 2 bullets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

Have not seen this story reported elsewhere.

No air cover to call upon, other elements of British forces out there.

2 SAS troopers took out 2 lorrys with ISIS pigs on board,no isis killed just stoped them from getting to their destination.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
From the OP source

After hearing no jets were in the area for an airstrike, they blasted the first vehicle with a huge bullet from their AW50 rifle. The powerful shot hit the truck’s engine and split it in two.

That is pretty impressive.

Edited to add:

These guys are coming for western nations, but got stopped in their tracks by a single bullet. I guess the snipers head was out of decapitation range so the terrorists were left defenseless?....
edit on 18-10-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

2 SAS troopers took out 2 lorrys with ISIS pigs on board,

C'mon, tell us how you really feel...

Smart move by smart individuals. Wonder what the distance was.

Cool stuff.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Should have followed up and also blown the ISIS terrorist scum straight to Allah. Let him judge there actions.

There is no bargaining or middle ground to be had with these religious extremist xenophobic nutters.

edit on 18-10-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Stopping a convoy is probably easy for the SAS.

How are they going to stop the guerrilla warfare when they can't tell the difference between a child, a mother and a terrorist?

This is already the problem it's not as simple as sending some SEALS in there and ending ISIS.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Should have followed up and also blown the ISIS terrorist scum straight to Allah. Let him judge there actions.

There is no bargaining or middle ground to be had with these religious extremist xenophobic nutters.

Show me an example of when war has stopped terrorism? No seriously... When has it worked?

Let me answer for you. NEVER

It has only acted to exacerbate the problem.
edit on 10/18/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
IS ISL ISIS... whatever you want to call them...
Only like to fight battles where the odds are in their favor...
if things get to looking bad, they beat-feet out of dodge quick as can.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

No they don't they go underground and use women and children as live bombs and blow everything up.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Sending SAS or SEALS in after ISIS is exactly the type of missions that the SAS, SEALS or even Spetsnaz *just to name a few* excel at. It's what they do and are damn good at their craft.

As far as War?

ISIS declared that on just about everyone already.
edit on 18-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I raise my glass. Those two bullets disabled two trucks, which probably stopped a massacre.

Good lads.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Maybe we should all sit down and hold hands and try and understand these ISIS sorts, im sure they really only have the worlds best interests at heart?

Show me an alternative to war that will stop these crazed Islamic extremist bastards in there tracks and ile quite possibly entertain the notion!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Oh yeah so what are we going to do deploy 10,000 special operations units and run intelligence operations for another ten years and pick them off one at a time?

Sure as hell didn't work for the Russians, hasn't worked for us, but let's just keep thinking we can beat this idea with repression and violence.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

To be fair, they don't seem like the most diplomatic type.

The same people who sell women as sex slaves, execute children and people of the 'wrong' belief, torture citizens and behead people.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

I didn't suggest diplomacy

I'm pointing out the obvious. That war hasn't been working we need to consider alternate routes.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

we already have Task Force 88

AKA TF Black/Knight... still don't freak out the civvies, k... makes then nervous to learn there really are sanctioned "hunter-killer teams" out there.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

For our respective nations to make any kind of headway that does not involve an all out ground conflict regarding ISIS we would have to be willing to use ISIS own methods against them. And in doing so we would become them, or just as bad as them. It's a sticky wicket indeed, but a problem that has to be addressed and overcome before they become any more of a significant threat.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Maybe the answer is staying out of their business?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

And they are already extracting and killing targets, it's just not publicized.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Nice bedtime story for you war mongers to knock one out to.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You really think that would stop them cutting the heads off aid workers? Or killing, raping and maiming all those Men, Women and Children?

The just leave it all alone and all will be fine attitude seldom works out i'm afraid! LoL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join