It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is behind?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
When the Earth's climate was very humid like a Tropical Rainforest allowing for exoskeletons to grow and shape very differently then they are today. Insects could be as large as man and animal.

Amphibious early reptiles would have saw these larger insects and been prey to these creatures.

In the dna code of these Amphibians (Early Reptiles) A chain reaction occurred. The intelligent consciousness of our universe knew and programmed life to evolve in certain ways.

Here's what I mean when these amphibians saw the insects were very much larger then they were. It opened the door for them to grow very very large until they were dinosaurs. WEATHER PERMITTING.

So the insects because of climate change began to shrink and die off. like Dinosaurs did aswell as evolving into birds and mammals.

Anywho... Evolution was actually way behind. Because those reptiles were programmed to shrink down the insect meaning. Inside it's dna it is programmed to understand that insects are very small.

So when they evolved to make the giant insects tiny. And the giant insects began to shrink while the reptiles began to over grow. The evolution of nature over compensated.

Just because they were trying to make the universe make more sense. Wait insects are supposed to be small. Bam now were too big.

Adjustment processes.

So what if our evolution is behind? Just because of what it was supposed to be back when!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i dont think evolution is behind, we are just very impatient for nature to do something we barely understand.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think evolution got behind when my fur coat was taken away and I had to kill animals for warmth.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
i dont think evolution is behind, we are just very impatient for nature to do something we barely understand.

But to make big insects small the reptiles grew too large. By then those large insects were down to normal size. Atleast getting there.

All because they were programmed to know size proportion.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

There isn't enough of a concentration of oxygen in the air we breath to support dinosaurs, or man-sized bugs. The huge animals from the past likely died out because the oxygen concentration started dropping and they were no longer able to get enough to survive. A single modern ant can live 100 times its body weight. If that ant were human size it would require 100 times the amount of oxygen a human needs and since there isnt enough oxygen to support it, it would suffocate and die.

Lack of oxygen lead to smaller creatures, that required less oxygen, to survive. Over millions of years the creatures that were able to adapt to the changing environment survived, which is why everything alive today is suited for our current environment.

There is no need to insert a divine being, or a designer in to the mix. The creatures of earth adjust, or die when the world around them changes. This is all done naturally without any outside influence, so there is no need for a designer. This process is what we call evolution.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

Oxygen levels has absolutely nothing to do with it. We and all animals on Earth can't even survive on solely oxygen.

For those exoskeletons to grow they needed to be the dominant predator. And large amounts of moisture in the air and a tropical climate.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Ok then, if thats how this "discussion" is going to go, then i am just going to opt out now.

Have a grand day!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

Thank You for admitting you fell prey to the same information gathering that I do. See you watched a recent discussion on Oxygen levels.

I watched one a few years back on climate.

Whose right? or both?

Thing is here buddy the thread is about dinosaurs only existing to over compensate for what they saw in the world as amphibians.

Large freakin insects.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xDeadcowx

There isn't enough of a concentration of oxygen in the air we breath to support dinosaurs, or man-sized bugs. The huge animals from the past likely died out because the oxygen concentration started dropping and they were no longer able to get enough to survive. A single modern ant can live 100 times its body weight. If that ant were human size it would require 100 times the amount of oxygen a human needs and since there isnt enough oxygen to support it, it would suffocate and die.

Lack of oxygen lead to smaller creatures, that required less oxygen, to survive. Over millions of years the creatures that were able to adapt to the changing environment survived, which is why everything alive today is suited for our current environment.

There is no need to insert a divine being, or a designer in to the mix. The creatures of earth adjust, or die when the world around them changes. This is all done naturally without any outside influence, so there is no need for a designer. This process is what we call evolution.

With that oxygen getting low it really makes me want to go out and buy a large v8 or diesel engine stick a chip in it and change a few original parts. And really waste some precious oil.

Heck I may even ask why anything costs anything. With oxygen being depleted that fast we may aswell live life to the fullest. Open the doors to all them resources for free.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Early Earth had alot of Carbon Dioxide and other gases in the atmosphere from high amounts of VOLCANIC ACTIVITY.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

What if this climate causes the giants known as nephilim ?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Except the majority of dinosaurs especially the bigger ones were herbivores.

But hey I am open to your hypothesis now if you can just gather enough evidence to support it then you can write a paper and submit it for review.

After perusing the net a little I didn't find any articles or papers like what you are proposing so you should be the first. If it pans out it would be groundbreaking. Go for it tear up the scientific community.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What's the ops hypothesis and what are you proposing as truth?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Now your really backing my theory. Larger herbivores would be alot more intimidating to any threatening competitive insects that they may have to deal with to eat.

Another way they over compensated for the world they saw when they were taking first steps.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How did they know what size the insects were supposed to be?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

What's the ops hypothesis

If I were to oversimplify it. The OP believes the size of bugs were the determining factor. The OP is still visable if you wish to read further.

what are you proposing as truth?

I have not proposed anything original. As far as I can tell there are three theories on the matter that have some evidence to back them.

Theory #1: Dinosaur size was fueled by vegetation.

Theory #2: Hugeness in dinosaurs was a form of self-defense.

Theory #3: Dinosaur gigantism was a byproduct of cold-bloodedness.

Personally I think all three could have played a role but I am partial to number three because of our living dinosaurs.

Such as:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Every thing that is and ever will be is found in the electrical pulse between a negative and a positive magnetic pulse.

Can be found inside any and all nuclei.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Huge amounts of vegetation. Hot climate to sustain cold blooded animals. Self-defense mechanism against what? giant bugs! That wasn't around anymore due to climate change.

Why did those bugs get small?

Why did those dinosaurs grow feathers and hair? While the huge ones died off?

What made them give way to mammals? Did they need a species that could breast feed?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

insects.about.com...

dinosaurs.about.com...

sciencefocus.com...

I have never heard of dinosaurs growing hair.

While the huge ones died off?

Environmental changes however there were both large and small dinosaurs existing at the same time.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

io9.com...

Let me know if those links didn't cover all your questions. I looked them up in the order of your questions.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yeah infact mammals didn't exist until amphibians became reptile and started evolving a 4th chamber.

But if insects didn't they come out of the water huge? Why did it take being preyed upon by larger insect species to grow into dinosaurs?

Evolution is the will to survive and that is the only way they was surviving by increasing mass. Therefore it was written they had to be larger then the insect. Otherwise they'd stayed small or shrank to be smaller then them today.

Infact this theory can't be beat.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join