It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Sentences Reformist Shiite Cleric to ‘Crucifixion’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But to say the United States wasnt founded by Christians fleeing from religious persecution of England is absurd.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cruelty to any living creature, even in it's slaughter, is a crime against nature.
This is an abomination, as are the actions of too many 'righteous' Islamists, now raping, beheading and generally being f**ing evil.
If moderate islam does not en mass, not only agree, but act against the unjust and evil treatment of people in their homelands, they are in my view complicit in these heinous acts.
Don't site sharia law to me, as a Law by it's definition must be based on justice, reason and truth.
In my view Islam is a ideology based on war and conquest, that has misled millions into complicity in murder, rape and mayhem.
Flam away at my apparent ignorance and intolerance,
but I fear much the islamic world have the worst kind of cruel sociopaths, with 'divine' justification to boot.

edit on 16-10-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

They do but your media shows you only what they want you to hear

There are Imams across the world denoucing Isis and other radicals for there blatent disregard in the teachings of Muhammed and the Qur'an. Even the Imam of Al-Aqsa Mosque denounced ISIS

www.npr.org...

topic.ibnlive.in.com...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi
a reply to: rom12345

They do but your media shows you only what they want you to hear

There are Imams across the world denoucing Isis and other radicals for there blatent disregard in the teachings of Muhammed and the Qur'an. Even the Imam of Al-Aqsa Mosque denounced ISIS

www.npr.org...

topic.ibnlive.in.com...

Showing the good side would be a bad political move, the government needs a boogie man to control the populace.

"The Russian are coming" is losing its grip.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Aside from the evil interests of the elite and their Isil and "ebola", crisis's, etc. The reality is we need a non corrupt UN, where only countries that are legal, free, empowerment to the people, non fascist or theocracy, with high human standings can join and police and topple anything that is criminal to others.

Someone said to me this week that Isil should have its own land given to them and maybe that would solve the problems. I said, sure, if there are no women and children ever allowed to be under their thumb and all are free to leave at any minute and supported. He brought up past and history to suggest this wasn't needed. I said that anyone, anywhere that tries to impose their will over another, dominate them, harm them, maim them, kill them, imprison them, sexually dominate or mutiliate is committing major crimes by world standards. This is criminal behavior, its not a culture nor is it a religion, and no group of criminals has the right to excercise these crimes against others in their own space.

Saudi is no different. A non corrupt UN should have dealt with this long ago, no countries on earth should be like any of the ones here, we should be in a unified, equal but free jetson era by now with abundance and clean technology.

All else is crimes against humanity in extreme measures.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MGaddafi

But to say the United States wasnt founded by Christians fleeing from religious persecution of England is absurd.

I never said that.
You saying that I did might be absurd.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Indeed, its just sad that their are so many in the dark on these issues or take their info from media outlets instead of researching the events.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I think everything would be easy if they have all ISIS in one area by giving them land, but nope, they hide among avergae citizens like a psycopath.

Though not to derail..i think it might be relevent due to prespective and social conditioning.

Sexually dominate or mutiliate is committing major crimes by world standards.

Does that include male circumcision?

edit on 10/16/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The Saudi "Royals" as well as most of the other ME royalty are nothing more than western installed tea-towel wearing goat molesters, using brutality to stay in power. Of course, that's all dandy as long as they keep spreading the wealth among their western friends.
As for them being Muslim, what a co0mplete joke. They sure don't mind jumping in the private jets and flying to London and other western cities for some sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Bottom line, they are all rather tacky and tasteless in their showy self perceived importance, but I have passed better more useful matter after a night of Guinness and a curry!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wahabist/salafi sauds do not in any way represent Islam, thanks though.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Mensa180

It is a particularly vicious punishment from the ruling family. Why is it when a country deals out punishment, it is automatically a religious based punishment?

Why?
Because that country has a government defined as a unitary ISLAMIC absolute monarchy.
Wikipedia: Saudi Arabia

www.saudiembassy.net

That would be like saying bc the US killed Sadam Hussein, Christianity is a barbaric religion.

Except that the US has no state religion. We tolerate religions here.... any of them. Try handing out Bibles in most Middle Eastern countries.

Notice that Wikipedia also say.

About 85–90% of Saudis are Sunni, while Shias represent around 10–15% of the Muslim population.[245] The official and dominant form of Sunni Islam in Saudi Arabia is commonly known as Wahhabism (a name which some of its proponents consider derogatory, preferring the term Salafism[246]).

They are Wahhabi/Salafi that is an Sunni sect like entity that is trying to take over Sunni Islam. When you are saying all Islam is like Wahhabi/Salafi you are in fact helping the Wahhabi/Salafi in their goal of making themselves the voice of Islam.

Sufi are not Sunni and not Wahhabi/Salafi.
Shia are not Sunni and not Wahhabi/Salafi.
Some Sunni are not Wahhabi/Salafi.
ISIS is Wahhabi driven.

It is like saying Zionism is the same as Judaism. It is not how ever much Benjamin Netanyahu try to make the world believe it. It is like saying all Christian are part of the Westboro Baptist Church.

There is a real problem with Saudi Arabian Wahhabi/Salafi influencing/radicalizing Sunni Muslim toward Wahhabi/Salafi in Europe and I do say our politicians are not doing enough against that because of being whores to Saudi Arabian interest for Oil and keeping the Petro dollar.

From my point of view Islam collectively as a whole have more growing up to do than the other major religion on this planet. See it as a challenge to bring all Islam out of the dark ages and treat all soul brothers and soul sister well.

As-salamu alaykum ("peace be upon you")

Namaste. ("I bow to the divine in you")
edit on 16-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think Crucifixion is an under-rated form of capital punishment, that should return to the West.
Flaming crucifixions especially.
Ave, true to Caesar.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I understand all of that.

Does this mean that the government of Saudi Arabia is not Islamic?

I am pretty sure that I know where Mecca is.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: framedragged

Wahabist/salafi sauds do not in any way represent Islam, thanks though.

Then do you propose that they represent Judaism? Buddhism?
What is the predominate religion in Saudi Arabia?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You don't want to face facts that they follow Al Wahab and not Muhammad isn't my problem...

How you got so many stars just shows the lack of knowledge on this website when it comes to Wahhabism!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Why don't the Mohammedans take their holy city back from these infidels that worship... Allah?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What do you think would happen if a nation attacked Saudi Arabia?

And Saudi Arabia worship the dollar...
Not Allah!
edit on 16-10-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

What do you think would happen if a nation attacked Saudi Arabia?

Does this mean that Mohammedans do not feel that it would be a worthy battle to release their holy city from Wahabis?

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The holy city isn't going anywhere...
If Hajj was interrupted or stopped you could bet there'd be about 15 nations ready to destroy the House of Saud...

As it stands they have US protection & it's not woth the misery imo!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

I wouldn't speak out against Islam because I fear you will get violent. From the post, I see you are just about there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join