It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
An email rather racy in an weird kind of way.

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we were alone.

He approached me soundlessly from behind, and spoke in a low, reassuring voice close to my ear, "Just relax. ”

Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong, calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing and moving upward along my calves, slowly but steadily, My breath caught in my throat.

I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes.

My pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen, my ribcage. And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his hands, I inhaled sharply.

Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine.

Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly trusting and expectant. This is a man, I thought, a man used to taking charge. A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man who would tell me what he wanted. A man who would look into my soul and say…

"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well I'm 50 shades of let down after reading that...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

As soon as I started reading that I knew where it was heading... Then again, I have the advantage of having spent a lot of time on ATS and read fifty shades.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

..so the viral marketing campaign for the movie has begun
thanks for posting

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i guess including the part when he puts on the plastic white glove would have made it really NSFW...

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
( panting and quivering) um...
I like what I read... gave me funny feels.

BWTF did I just read?
It was well written...
If it was meant to get a rise out of the reader.....
Job accomplished!

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Christ!
What's dis monster in Maurice's pants….

# 298

edit on 16-10-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: credit to National Lampoon

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You really must get a life when being frisked by the TSA is the highlight of your day! lol Good one OP.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

not sure but he'll probably have to stow it in the overhead compartment

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

hahaha i had no idea where that was going...well played sir

brilliant comedy

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Sexy time....oh wait! What a let down

Needed the laugh

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This reminds me (minus the ending) of some of the stories I've typed up, by request, for some of my girlfriends I've had over the years hehe... I've had nothing but positive reviews, of course there was only ever one reader per story, the person they were designed for...
It's a very fun activity for couples and I would recommend it to anyone if you're the reading type. I love reading stories written by my girlfriend and it helps you get to know each other better. People will write things in fictional stories that they would usaully not bring up in conversation. It doesn't mean that Every thing they write about is something they want to try in real life, it's more complex than that, but it just helps you to get into each other's mind space.

OP- Thank you for sharing, I thought it was clever and had no idea where it was going. Normally I am good at figuring these things out but my mind was just not in "that place" at the moment.

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
50 shades of indecent assault

new topics

top topics

join