It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what about HIPPA violations? Where are the Pics/facebooks/family interviews of Ebola "victims"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

my apologies , was just being " that guy "

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I don't get it. First you rant about not being able to find pictures of the victims or facebook profiles or interviews with their family members. Then you go on to rant about the privacy of these people being violated.

Not everyone has a facebook account. I have one, but anything I post on there is set to be viewed only by my friends and family, not the general public. I've uploaded one picture to Facebook that I used for my profile. I don't use that picture anywhere else. And not everyone is inclined to be constantly taking "selfies".

What I'm getting at is that we don't need to know everything about them and their family and the dog. Let then keep the privacy they still have.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Please tear away.

Also check this one too, especially near the end: The Atlanta Ebola Plane
I need more tail numbers.

And I just made a new one about just how many patients have been brought in that maybe we didn't notice or got confused about...prior to the Dallas events.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
I'm tired, but I tried to make a thread about it. I've posted bits and pieces of this all over the place all week and will try to further consolidate it in this thread tomorrow: How many ebola patients have really been brought into the U.S?

And apologies to thesmokingman...didn't mean to monopolize quite as much in your thread. But I think we all pretty much agree there's something rotten. Thanks for your patience.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Okay..

So the third in U.S. was Sacra in Nebraska and this patient was fourth overall in U.S. but third to be treated at Emory.

Well the journalist went to Nebraska too so he was the fourth or fifth (near as we can tell). Phoenix Air got a huge contract from the Department of State to fly ebola patients around. It's in my plane thread. Like $4.9M. Awarded mid-September.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: N3k9Ni

I don't get it. First you rant about not being able to find pictures of the victims or facebook profiles or interviews with their family members. Then you go on to rant about the privacy of these people being violated.

Not everyone has a facebook account. I have one, but anything I post on there is set to be viewed only by my friends and family, not the general public. I've uploaded one picture to Facebook that I used for my profile. I don't use that picture anywhere else. And not everyone is inclined to be constantly taking "selfies".

What I'm getting at is that we don't need to know everything about them and their family and the dog. Let then keep the privacy they still have.

Im pointing out a couple different oddities....do you get it now?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: kosmicjack
I'm tired, but I tried to make a thread about it. I've posted bits and pieces of this all over the place all week and will try to further consolidate it in this thread tomorrow: How many ebola patients have really been brought into the U.S?

And apologies to thesmokingman...didn't mean to monopolize quite as much in your thread. But I think we all pretty much agree there's something rotten. Thanks for your patience.

No, thank you so much! I love the links, I will definitely read it all. I think the more info we can gather, the closer we can get to the truth of things. Again, many thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join