It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The International Anti-Flying Movement Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: harkna
For two days, I have been observing my thread and I have twice read everyone's response. I thank all you for your interest.
I have no proof in the form of photos or printed material to post or show in any manner. All the proof is in the files of the US federal government various security agencies. I am one hundred percent certain it is classified as " top secret", and two hundred percent certain they will never declassify it and make it accessible to the American public. Considering, they would be in the awfully uncomfortable position of explaining why the proof was classified as "top secret". What reason could they state for censoring a harmless method of flying from both the American public and public of all nations on this planet which would primarily used as a recreational activity.
I can only hope that some day while I am still alive that recreational flying can be allowed in this country and all countries in this world.
I will continue to observe my thread and read everyone's responses.

What reason could they state?

No how could the government identify all that could fly?

How did it stop them from flying and or passing on that knowledge to others?

You say all the evidence and proof is hidden in files at security agencies?

Yet you ask if anyone has any memory of this?

Why ask about memories if all the evidence is hidden in files?

How are memories hidden by the government?

Important question....

What were the flying dynamics like when a person would fly back in 50s?

Was it more of a sit back and float in almost a seated position and a slow motion type experience or taking off like superman and gliding with speed?

Do you know or have you thought that far if you are making crap up?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
I was both a participant and witness to the "Flying Movement", meaning I was able to fly using the method. But I , as well as the others were brought to a complete halt by the ban enacted and enforced by the US federal government. Adults who flew were prohibited from having jobs, and parents whose children flew were also prohibited from having jobs. As I recall, not one word of the flying method was allowed in any form of media, nor was any person allowed to speak about the method of flying, so it simply passed into total obscurity.
Yes, I have forgotten the method of flying but have been trying to recall it, but I am not having good results.

Recall?

you cant recall how to fly but remember experiencing or participating in flying?

Again how was the ban enacted and enforced, how was everyone identified as being able to fly if they chose to keep their feet on the ground or was it so addictive that flying fix was required every so and so period of time?

Are you really ignorant that rebellion is part of human nature and when authority says you cant is when more will do to show authority we can, yes we certainly can.

Prohibiting someone from having a job stops a person from using their flying ability how exactly?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

In my initial post, I stated the ban on flying was global, though in my second post I concentrated on our country. I reiterate the ban was global. Therefore no national government will admit to participating in the international conspiracy to suppress the Flying Movement.
I cannot state the specific legislation but I assume the punishment for violation involved fines, imprisonment and permanent loss of employment. As I can recall, to bring a swift end to the flying in our country involved home appearance by armed federal agents, who used their weapons to psychologically intimidate flyers and their family members. I assume similar tactic were used in all other nations by their governments.
I very much welcome posts from people of other nations, as well as our nation, who do remember the Flying Movement, or have information about its suppression.
I cannot provide the names of any other persons who participated or witnessed flyers or who can affirm that it was a factual historical event.
I think it would be great if there were some people who did continue to secretly fly with their homes, but I doubt they will admit to that here.
I appreciate the interest of members who have posted their comments in my thread.

I am terribly sorry to say this, I have never said it before and I truly feel bad about it. You are full of crap.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Someone is off there anti psychotics

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

was almost going to post an identical post in reply to that post of theirs as it stunk of BS and was enough for me to conclude its being told by a teenager trolling the boards.

However, I want to believe for personal reasons so thought I wont push as hard or as rudely and arrogantly as I usually do and simply ask for clarification on a number of things before I decide to feeding them and their thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

In my initial post, I stated the ban on flying was global, though in my second post I concentrated on our country. I reiterate the ban was global. Therefore no national government will admit to participating in the international conspiracy to suppress the Flying Movement.

So het People's Republic of China and North Korea are co-operating with the US on this since the 1950's?

Makes an interesting plot for James bond perhaps....are you getting practice for novel writing??

I cannot state the specific legislation but I assume the punishment for violation involved fines, imprisonment and permanent loss of employment.

all without any known legislation........worldwide.........roflmao!!

edit on 29-10-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: 1950's not 1050's!!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Thanks for your interest in my thread and posting your comments.
The flying method used an alternate state of consciousness, which brings up another reason it was both banned and suppressed. Many people thought if they can use alternate consciousness to fly, then are there more activities they could do, such as attuning themselves to wealth in place of poverty and attuning themselves to vibrant health in place of chronic illness. Therefore, more reason to ban and suppress the method of flying and allow it to go into obscurity.
I am sure, as usual, there was eighty percent voluntary compliance with the law but as I wrote, some were subjected to psychological intimidation. I think the federal law was passed in 1955 or 1956.
The flying method was published in two companion booklets - one booklet had a red cover and the other had a green cover. I think the title of the set of booklets was "How To Fly". I do not know the name of the publisher. Any copies of the booklets not voluntarily turned into the Federal government were confiscated by searches, perhaps without search warrants, of citizens homes.
The resort towns were and still are along the south New Jersey coast - Atlantic City, Ocean City and Wildwood, to state a few of the towns.

edit on 31-10-2014 by harkna because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I think the federal law was passed in 1955 or 1956.

But of course you cannot show us this "federal law", as it is a secret law....

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Why is this not in the lol forum

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join