It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephews Who Are Army Officers Recently Asked "Are You Prepared To Kill US Citizens?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
(@ the Mods: Feel free to contact me directly to confirm the truth of what I share here, if needed, as a few members are wondering if I am "making this up." I can assure you, I am not.)

The title of my post says it all. Specifically, my nephews were recently asked in interviews with superiors if they felt themselves to be capable of ordering troops to shoot US citizens on US soil.

This is all that they chose to reveal to their mother. Not their answer. My sister could tell they were very disturbed by the question. These are good men, my nephews. Now I'm wondering, could this have anything to do with the Ebola outbreak?

I thought about this after seeing another ATS member's post here:

originally posted by: KingJod
Hello All,

Been a while since i have been on due to getting prepared for things that have been put in motion.

At the moment I am about 2 miles from Fort Bragg ( a decent size fort here in NC ).

Today I have heard live rounds going off like the fourth of July firework show. I found it quite odd for so much to be going on today after hearing about the second Ebola victim in Texas.

I had the wife call her cousin who is stationed in West KY and ask him has he heard anything.

All he could tell us was that the Government issued an order this morning for Apocalyptic training. I asked if he could clarify more on what that means and it basically comes down to it being said that they know the outbreak is going to be worst and it will come down to millions of Americans getting the virus. They expect the public to become uncivil and full of fear and start to loot and prepare for the worst.

He could not go into much detail cause its all new information being passed to them too.

I will update as much as possible until I have to leave here.

If anyone else living by Forts or military installations then please report what you hear in that neck of the woods.

What do you all think? Is this a standard question for military officers to be asked?

edit on bWednesday00000015Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:31:34 -0500am113110 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:32:38 -0500am113210 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:33:17 -0500am113310 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:40:36 -0500am114010 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesday00000015Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:56:55 -0500am115610 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:57:39 -0500am115710 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesday00000015Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:03:19 -0500pm120310 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:03:55 -0500pm120310 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:18:28 -0500pm121810 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:19:29 -0500pm121910 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
And are they?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

This is all that they chose to reveal to their mother. The question. Not their answer. My sister could tell they were very disturbed by the question. These are good men, my nephews.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Can you tell us what your nephews answer was? And what was the reaction from the interviewer.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I thought that is what drones were for?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Can you tell us what your nephews answer was? And what was the reaction from the interviewer.

I edited my OP to address this. Thanks.
edit on bWednesday00000015Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:42:50 -0500am114210 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

link   
Live gunfire on a military base?

Coupled with heresy about "Apocalypitc deployment" and "Millions of dead."

Is there a YouTube?

link   
Man I wish I can remember where I saw this. This isn't the first time I heard this. I have a feeling this was referenced in the book Empire by Orson Scott. I would have to verify. In the novel, of course the answer is no, for the vast majority of troops but those who say yes are hand picked and groomed for something else. Of course diabolical. I don't want to give the ending away though.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin Either we should all be scared or you are very sick and making this up. Well since people are getting Ebola I'm scared anyways so i'll just stick with scared.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

Its probly just a follow up on their oath that they took. They swear to defend america against forgien and DOMESTIC threats.

link   
Dude, when exactly was this asked and in what context?

This is a pretty standard question and often discussed.

link   
Leaving out the fact that military personnel are not to be used to police citizens in the US, for the moment. The question of whether they are willing to fire upon US citizens isn't as much of a problem as in what scenario are they willing to do so. Just as with police, there are circumstances that justify firing on a citizen.

The real question they're asking is, will you do it just because we tell you to? Will you obey orders to do so, disregarding your conscience, and the constitution of the US? This is where the answer becomes all important.

ETA: I'm not buying the apocalypse part. Not saying it isn't possible. Anything is possible with the soulless creatures that run this country, but I do think it unlikely at this time.
edit on 10/15/2014 by Klassified because: eta

edit on 10/15/2014 by Klassified because: eta2

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This goes with my question.

originally posted by: bludragin
The title of my post says it all. Specifically, my nephews were asked in interviews with superiors if they felt themselves to be capable of shooting US citizens on US soil.

This is all that they chose to reveal to their mother. Not their answer. My sister could tell they were very disturbed by the question. These are good men, my nephews. Now I'm wondering, could this have anything to do with the Ebola outbreak?

I thought about this after seeing another ATS member's post here:

originally posted by: KingJod
Hello All,

Been a while since i have been on due to getting prepared for things that have been put in motion.

At the moment I am about 2 miles from Fort Bragg ( a decent size fort here in NC ).

Today I have heard live rounds going off like the fourth of July firework show. I found it quite odd for so much to be going on today after hearing about the second Ebola victim in Texas.

I had the wife call her cousin who is stationed in West KY and ask him has he heard anything.

All he could tell us was that the Government issued an order this morning for Apocalyptic training. I asked if he could clarify more on what that means and it basically comes down to it being said that they know the outbreak is going to be worst and it will come down to millions of Americans getting the virus. They expect the public to become uncivil and full of fear and start to loot and prepare for the worst.

He could not go into much detail cause its all new information being passed to them too.

I will update as much as possible until I have to leave here.

If anyone else living by Forts or military installations then please report what you hear in that neck of the woods.

What do you all think? Is this a standard question for military officers to be asked?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Probably talking about Muslims US citizens...
Or black children...
Or Mexican migrants...

Surely not about upper class white folk!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vaedur
a reply to: bludragin Either we should all be scared or you are very sick and making this up. Well since people are getting Ebola I'm scared anyways so i'll just stick with scared.

I really don't think he's making it up. Unless him and the book's author I cited both made it up. That book was pretty corny but it was one of those ones that had little gems scattered throughout. A lot like Unintended Consequences by John Ross

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I already know what you think of me and my posts. I posted exactly what I chose to post. Please go apply for that moderator job. I can see you are just dying to become one.

BTW, they were asked this recently.
edit on bWednesdayu15Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:56:15 -0500am115610 by bludragin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The part of the population that questions the leadership of the country is already seen as an enemy. Turning the military on citizens should be no surprise.

Yesterday, I actual had a person in a small town I was in state that it seemed to be a good idea to kill infected people to control it (also that this should have been done with AIDS in the beginning). How many will feel the same and go with these type of action unless it is them looking at the barrel end of the gun.

I wouldn't be so sure my beliefs as a citizen will make much difference as to me being a target.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

I can assure you, I am not making this up. I welcome the mods to contact me direct if they are concerned.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

That novel starts interesting and then goes off the wall with like mechs or something. If I recall correctly.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Probably talking about Muslims US citizens...
Or black children...
Or Mexican migrants...

Surely not about upper class white folk!!!

WTF dude?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join