It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephews Who Are Army Officers Recently Asked "Are You Prepared To Kill US Citizens?"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ripcontrol

Exactly! Thank you.

Another conundrum about Obama, is that as much as he dislikes and avoids the military, he is still signing up a storm of Executive Orders as he "reshapes" our military into his own fascist force. Besides an every-year list of amendments to the Manual of Courts-Martial, here are other EOs he's signed in reference to our military:

www.whitehouse.gov...
(Jan.2012) ASSIGNMENT OF FUNCTIONS RELATING TO CERTAIN PROMOTION AND APPOINTMENT ACTIONS IN THE ARMED FORCES
Obama assigns certain military officer promotions to the Sec. of Defense, who then may "reassign the functions assigned to him by sections 1(a) and (b) of this order ONLY TO CIVILIAN OFFICERS within the Office of the Secretary of Defense (as defined in section 131(b) of title 10, United States Code) who hold a position for which the President makes an appointment by and with the advice and consent of the Senate."

www.whitehouse.gov...
(March 2010) ORDER OF SUCCESSION WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
Sec. of Defense is top, followed by Sec. of the Army, then Sec. of the Navy. (Any questions why the Army is now 50% of our armed forces?) And why is the Under Sec. of Defense for Intelligence way down at #9???

******************************************************************************************

And the lamestream media barely glossed over this last year:

www.familysecuritymatters.org...
(Jan. 2013) 1,100 GREEN BERETS SIGN LETTER SUPPORTING 2ND AMENDMENT
"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."

And here's the latest:

www.dailykos.com...#
(10/16/2014) OBAMA SIGNS EO TO CALL UP RESERVES ... TO FIGHT EBOLA?
"Ordering the Selected Reserve and Certain Individual Ready Reserve Members of the Armed Forces to Active Duty." (And I guess the National Guard cross-trained as "indirect fire infantry" at Letterkenny might qualify for "Individual Ready Reserve.")

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bludragin

If I were military, I would answer yes without hesitation. I would be thinking of
those "Americans" who issued such commands, though.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Feltrick
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe it's only certain MOS'/ratings or ranks being asked. Again, I have never heard this question asked in a formal setting. I just can't find the facts to back this one up.

Thanks for responding!

My MOS would provide armed aerial transport to any dismounted ground force.

So far the only talk I hear of deploying is either Africa or Iraq.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

may we agree to disagree on the finer points

My experience was quite different

My sea daddies and mentor were of the silent in the night type

Your not going to find the proof
I will be more surprised if it is found then if it is not

Look over how promotions are supposed to take place versus how they actually take place
deals are cut and favors called in

The process would be simple if you start at the right place
three choke points

Millington
Congress
Stars

A few get promoted via hardwork exctra
vast number are all favors and friends

with those choke points it would be easy to manipulate the system as an e-5 to e-7
Then if the people chosen are the type that are climbers and not real military men
It will self re-enforce

whats worse is no one is watching the chicken coop

What is sad is I have seen it a lot

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Agree to disagree? I don't agree to that!

Seriously though, I think we've had much different experiences with respect to Enlisted advancements and Officer promotions. I have seen the hard worker/performer advance/promoted more often than not. Maybe, at the E8, E9, O5, O6 and Flag level this might be possible but it's the O4s and below that give the direct orders to the troops, while those at the top have more of a strategic view. If the conspiracy were real, the LT would have to be vetted by the higher ups because it will be his direct order to the guys with the guns to shoot.

In any event, it was a fun discussion...thanks!

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is probably why we are seeing our leadership making up things about this conflict, and other conflicts, so they can use it as a smokescreen to hide who, and why, they really want to kill. It's been done before in other countries as well.

Look at all the illegal punishments being done to those against, and who do not simply obey our corrupt leaders right now. Democrats threatening their own unless they vote so they can selfishly have a better chance at retaining the positions they abuse so much. IRS targeting , BLM used illegally by the human garbage can named Harry Reid, etc... A long list of pathetic human garbage turning America into Chairman Mao's dream world. In a Communist world, you can't even argue about what they do without getting a firing squad.

Those running America right now deserve their own grand jury convicted death penalty caused by their own constant and yet unpunished felony treasons. Or we can just wait for them to do it to us the citizens. Your Democrat or Republican party membership cards will not be a carte blanche "get out of jail free" card when they come for you and everyone else. Just ask those dead people that supported Mao, and Stalin how that worked out.

Funny watching our current leader's supporters thinking they can pet the tiger and not get eaten.

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

lol..

I know its not you
Its just avatar combined with the first statement.. It took me a minute

My experiences were overall good

What I saw however goes back a lot to the answers I gave

Most of what I saw were people punching clocks and time cards
a lot of butte kissing

Leaders I can count on my hands to this day. Real ones and not caretakers

Three of theem did not like me.. Nor I them
However, as one of them said.

I can count on him to be honest and help prevent troubles before they reach me. What have you done for the Navy today chief?

Yes he gives me half my headaches, but I have half the paperwork and can get whatever I need..

The chief tried to argue with the Lt.

"Oh.. Make no mistake, I dispise him and his methods.. However I have come to learn he operates from higher motives then career advancement. He wont stab me in the back because he it will help his career. Three time he has the opportunity and has not ..

It was the advancement part in that statement

The Lt. Doesnt have be vetted per say
(or captain in the other branches)

Just be the type that is the country club type
They want to be someone

You mentioned grand strategy
Why even bring them into the loop
His superior will have issues
on up the chain All you have to do is give hints never an order

This way no strings.. You can mold a whole generation of military this way

It works the same way from the lower levels

The question we would need to start with is why not how.. How is just engineering?

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Ebola.

It's about the hatred brewing amongst the masses towards the political elite and big corporations and banks that have brought and paid for the U.S. government

They know they are one political scandal or economic crash away from a uprising.

TPTB want to know they will have loyal sheep to guard the banks and captial hill when the masses have enough and decide to take out the trash.....

posted on Oct, 31 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sounds like you were/are in a sea going service...so am I. I have seen a helluva lot of butt kissing and punching clocks as well. That said, I've seen a lot of good Chiefs and LCDRs/below as well. For me, I've seen the guys punching clocks getting the heave ho and let go. I've also seen some good people passed over for promotion as well, along with good POs not advance. Then I looked at the reasons:

For Officers: They screwed up during their career. Whether they got a negative pg 7 or did something worse, they got passed over. For the promotion boards, at least at the lower levels (O5 and below), the boards look at OERs and PDRs...not much else. That said, O6 and Flag level could be vetted but, again, it's the lower ranks who will be giving the order to the troops, not the Flags.

For the Enlisted: It's all about evals and Service Wide Exams. Don't take a good SWE and you don't advance...pretty simple. Evals are not being based on their willingness to fire on civilians nor are they being asked.

That's the problem I see in this conspiracy...These folks aren't being vetted so to speak. I've sat on Office In Charge boards and not once has a question come up about shooting civilians. These are the folks at the front lines who will be giving the order to fire and they don't get asked the question!

The other issue I have with this is most, if not all of the folks I know, are firm believers in the 2nd Amendment and are extremely conservative in their views. These are high ranking individuals. I'm just not seeing it nor am I seeing proof.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join