It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP, DR. FRIEDEN: CDC head criticized for blaming Ebola 'protocol breach' on infected nurse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Well, here are just the facts. The nurse called the CDC and told them she had a 99.5 degree temperature. She called them not once, not twice but SEVERAL times. The CDC told her that she should fly anyway because her temperature wasn't 100.4. Then they have the audacity to to blame her?

I heard that yesterday. I am at this point completely flabbergasted, disgusted, and appalled. And I don't use those words much. Much less all three at once.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
Well, here are just the facts. The nurse called the CDC and told them she had a 99.5 degree temperature. She called them not once, not twice but SEVERAL times. The CDC told her that she should fly anyway because her temperature wasn't 100.4. Then they have the audacity to to blame her?

Yes .. simply incredible how awful that response was. I still say the nurse should have known better, despite what the CDC said, and not flown. Clearly whoever told her to fly should be fired, and possibly face criminal charges.

<< 1   >>

join