It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe there's a future on Earth?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
I stand by what I said in another thread; only those labelled mentally disordered can be truly spiritual.

Labeled by who?

themselves or an external source?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You people, and pretty much everybody in the so-called truth movement, are a great example of why some spiritual teachings have to be concealed to the masses.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

And that's also the reason those at the top are running things the way they are, towards ever increasing tyranny, the development that people like you moan about while proceeding to live your lives with pretty much the same basic views as before. They have to make people suffer to wake them up.

"They will fight to protect it." they said in The Matrix. You think that's about fighting, when most of the time it's something as subtle as good old fashioned "optimism", such as the one you displayed here.

All my life I felt sickened when people were having "fun". I understand why.

"What's right is not always popular, and what's popular is not always right." Albert Einstein

and to quote a stupid TV-show:

"There's a fine line between wrong and visionary. Unfortunately you have to be a visionary to see it."
edit on 021031Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:02:51 -0500201451pAmerica/Chicago2014-10-15T14:02:51-05:0031 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join