It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA!!! the current go to for STARS and FLAGS!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Are you suffering from a low star and flag count? Just cant seem to make the numbers? Is your ATS self esteem so low on the totem pole you just feel like an outsider?

Well I've got news for you!!!!!

Grab on to the latest, most current trend on ATS, EBOLA!!!!

You too can feel like a member of the ATS world once again by following one simple rule. Hit the refresh button constantly on any news site and when any new article pops up be the first to post it.

Don't believe me? Here are some first hand accounts from people who have successfully used this method

Post by: HyPothetICALatsPOSTER

OMG I didn't believe this method would work when I first heard about it! For months I had felt as though nobody liked me and that my opinions were of little importance to anyone. it made me so _javascript:icon('
'). I thought about leaving the site for good. But then I saw THEYKNOWWHOYOUARE's ad and decided I would give it a try. Now the stars and flags just keep rolling in. My depression is all but gone now. I now feel like I am relevant once more. Thanks guy double _javascript:icon('
')_javascript:icon('
') for you. It really worked!!!

thanks to you to HyPothetICALatsPOSTER.

With this verified, ridiculously simple method, you too can feel relevant! For only fifty payments of $6.66, you will receive not 1, not 2, but three informational youtube links on how to get started up.

What are you waiting for! just call our toll free number 800-666-0666 to get started.

Talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night ATS

edit on 3-10-2014 by theyknowwhoyouare because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's a relevant issue currently. All I'm going to say.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

It was meant more for laughs, but still...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: theyknowwhoyouare

Ebola in capitals in thread title ... check. More than one exclamation mark ... check.

SnF.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Is your ATS self esteem so low on the totem pole you just feel like an outsider?

While I do understand your point, that it seems like that is all there is on ATS right now. Today its ebola, a few years ago Niburu/2012. It is a hot topic right now, and there are lots of different angles on the subject. I will point out that this is your third thread on ebola. With all due respect, I cant help but feel like your own self esteem may be very low on the totem pole, or feel like an outsider. Fret not my friend, I can assure you that there is no awards, or prizes for stars and flags. Personally, I could give a crap less about them. Why does it seem to bother you so much if you dont mind me asking?
edit on 3-10-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Oops. He mentioned the rankings system on a website. Stone the heretic! Didn't he realize that's the fastest way to get downvoted into oblivion? Lucky for him this site doesn't have any negative stars. ;p

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Demanding my money back. The Youtube links were just ads... it's all ads!

Share a titled thread and go " because Ebola".

-If you like your Ebola you can keep your Ebola.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Is your ATS self esteem so low on the totem pole you just feel like an outsider?

While I do understand your point, that it seems like that is all there is on ATS right now. Today its ebola, a few years ago Niburu/2012. It is a hot topic right now, and there are lots of different angles on the subject. I will point out that this is your third thread on ebola. With all due respect, I cant help but feel like your own self esteem may be very low on the totem pole, or feel like an outsider. Fret not my friend, I can assure you that there is no awards, or prizes for stars and flags. Personally, I could give a crap less about them. Why does it seem to bother you so much if you dont mind me asking?

It bothers me because there is an extreme lack of content about anything else. What else is going on out there?

I have been around for a while. I was here for nibiru, 2012, mayans, zimmerman, etc... I am aware that its nothing new just find it fun to make an infomercial about the behavior.

Why are you so upset about me poking fun at them anyway?
Did you see something in yourself outlined in this thread? I'm jk have a good night.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I will point out that this is your third thread on ebola

Oh you mean the one about people coming back to life that was posted before the ATS ebola craze? Or the one saying it was a false flag?

then there is this one too

how about you actually look at those articles

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theyknowwhoyouare

It bothers me because there is an extreme lack of content about anything else. What else is going on out there?

I have been around for a while. I was here for nibiru, 2012, mayans, zimmerman, etc... I am aware that its nothing new just find it fun to make an infomercial about the behavior.

Did you see something in yourself outlined in this thread? I'm jk have a good night.

Not upset at all friend. I was just responding to what I thought was a serious thread. While I did pick up on the humor aspect kinda, I was unaware of the point of the thread being a joke. Also, no, I did not see anything in myself in the thread, but, while were on the subject, check out this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread of mine. Its got lots of stars AND flags!!! Go here to give me more...Im saving them up for either the big giant stuffed alien, or a lunch meet and greet with Sceptic Overlord himself!!! Please donate to the cause if you would be so kind...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You just got SnF for an Ebola thread!

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Oh you mean the one about people coming back to life that was posted before the ATS ebola craze? Or the one saying it was a false flag?

Im talking about your third thread on the subject....that is all.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I actually participated in one of your fine quality threads there sir....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not upset at all friend. I was just responding to what I thought was a serious thread. While I did pick up on the humor aspect kinda, I was unaware of the point of the thread being a joke. Also, no, I did not see anything in myself in the thread, but, while were on the subject, check out this www.abovetopsecret.com... thread of mine. Its got lots of stars AND flags!!! Go here to give me more...Im saving them up for either the big giant stuffed alien, or a lunch meet and greet with Sceptic Overlord himself!!! Please donate to the cause if you would be so kind...

HAHAHA

The only one I have actually starred and flagged actually.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

HAHAHA

The only one I have actually starred and flagged actually.

I have returned the favor friend. S&F's

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I know right!

I have lived through the global H1N1 outbreak and that one didn't disappoint either.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Oh the irony.

I've come to ATS to get the most current up-to-date information.

And all they get in return are stars and flags which are only redeemable at the ATS gift shop at ATS Headquarters in ***redacted***.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Collect 1,000 flags and you get your choice of Illuminati or Trilateral Commission Hitmen!

OT: love the new avatar!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
And all they get in return are stars and flags which are only redeemable at the ATS gift shop at ATS Headquarters in ***redacted***.

They have an online shop....

ATS Gear store

Peace
edit on 3-10-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join