It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Immigration Activists: "No Force On Earth Can Stop Us"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

PRESIDENT OBAMA: People who love this country can change it. America isn't Congress. America isn't Washington. America is the striving immigrant who starts a business or the mom who works two low-wage jobs to give her kids a better life. America is the union leader and the CEO who put aside their differences to make the economy stronger. America is the student who defies the odds to become the first in the family to go to college. The citizen who defies the cynics and goes out there and votes. The young person who comes out of the shadows to demand the right to dream. That's what America is about.

Oh you don't say? Americans are not in Congress and Americans did not put the Congressmen and woman there? We know Washington D.C. is not America anymore you traitorous scum of the earth!!

And six years ago, I asked you to believe, and tonight, I ask you to keep believing, not just in my ability to bring about change, but in your ability to bring about change! Because in the end, DREAMER is more than just a title, it's a pretty good description of what it means to be an American.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

AMERICA DOES NOT WANT OR ASK FOR YOUR KIND OF CHANGE MR. IMPOSTER PRESIDENT!!!

So you think that no one can stop you? OH REALLY? Wanna Bet?

I think your secret service is sending you a message, mr. arrogant ass! That means you had better watch yours before someone bites it off.

Who here agrees with me? I think on election day us real Americans need to march on D.C. and show him who us real Americans are. Then show him the kind of change we really want. Like his butt gone kind of change.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

And six years ago, I asked you to believe, and tonight, I ask you to keep believing…

Yes, keep on believing… Waving hands in air, I believe, I Believe!

Wheres my Prozac?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Its a shame he didnt get born to a Hollywood family. We would have a kick ass actor and some epic performances to entertain us instead of epic fail performances to worry us to no end.

edit on 10 2 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

(post by Patriotsrevenge removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I think you just violated T&C by not saying anything, just saying. What is your point!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hopefully EBOLA will find its way to the address of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

That should be plenty of force to stop him.
edit on 2-10-2014 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Simple fact is Obama hates America. If he didn't he wouldn't be doing everything in his power to end what America is and stands for. On top of that he's the weakest most pathetic excuse for a POTUS I've ever seen and I was here for Carter.

As far as the Secret Service goes I wonder if that contractor in the elevator with Obama was a mistake. Wonder what the SS detail was thinking at that moment? Maybe "Please, please, please."

edit on 236pm5959pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
One conversation starter, 6 replies and no ideas on how to change anything other than killing the President of the United States. Your hatred for a human being because of political ideologies astounds me.

I'm going to save the first quoted part of the OP, repost it in 5 years under the heading of an anonymous saying and see how many people agree with what was actually said. Everyone knows that in 5 years nobody will know who to attribute that to because people have short memories.

In the meantime, keep believing that a changong of the guard in Washington DC will do any good. You people are sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

What has made him weak?
Cause he hasn't gone to war with anyone yet?

And we can speculate that he hates america till the cows come home, but where does all that come from?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Who here agrees with me? I think on election day us real Americans need to march on D.C. and show him who us real Americans are.

Okay, but someone will have to lead us and that's
gonna mean a vote. I nominate you.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
He's a traitor, this is what traitors and usurpers do.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

What has made him weak?
Cause he hasn't gone to war with anyone yet?

And we can speculate that he hates america till the cows come home, but where does all that come from?

If he was strong he would not have reengaged Iraq. He would not have reinvested our people in a hopeless Afghanistan. Strength means standing up for his people, Americans not illegal immigrants. Weakness is playing the banksters games telling us America is doing better economically when it is obviously not.

It is patently obvious Obama is an elitist completely removed from the reality of the lives most Americans are living. He can beat his propaganda drum till the cows keel over and die but he has little or no understanding of America. And the part he does understand he wants to to change or end. What part of the Constitution does he hold dear? I'm thinking and seeing by his actions, none.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

So he is weakest president cause he is doing the same thing's the people before him have?
How does that work out...
I will say I am glad to see you calling him weak for not standing up to getting sucked into the useless wars trying to be started, or continued, but just don't see how he then becomes the weakest president ever.

I agree 100% that he is an elitist, just curious of what former POTUS, besides maybe JFK, that wasn't.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

I think on election day us real Americans need to march on D.C. and show him who us real Americans are. Then show him the kind of change we really want. Like his butt gone kind of change.

But if we march on D.C. on election day how are we going to vote?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Iv'e been reading some Catherine Austin Fitts stuff and I've got more insight into how corrupt things are in the US in the last two days than I have in the last 3 years.

cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepImpactX
One conversation starter, 6 replies and no ideas on how to change anything other than killing the President of the United States. Your hatred for a human being because of political ideologies astounds me.

Really?

First of all, politics are a product of a "group" that only wants to focus on it's own personal interrests, to the detrement of someone elses interrests. And if that group considers itself to be stronger, than you ... then basically, you are fubarred.

You should look up the good book ... and then, think about what the chapter on "Angel of Death" is really about. If we are logical, and ignore "god" as an entity. It simply means, that in history ... assassins roamed the countryside, and the bible says ... at some point, the "Angels of Death" will again, go and kill key-figures in society. All around the world. What the good book is telling you, that at one point or another, that repeats itself in history ... there is no other way out.

The problem here, of course, is that killing "poliical" figures, is a totally and completely futile act. They're just figureheads, a mouth piece. And in some cases, they may even be a Chimera.

If you'd wish such stuff, then open up the good book ... and pray to God, instead.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Oh you don't say? Americans are not in Congress and Americans did not put the Congressmen and woman there?

No..He said America isn't Congress. America isn't Washington. ...NOT that Americans aren't in Congress???

Americans are also in prison..it doesn't mean that America is our prison population.

Let me know if you are still having trouble comprehending the text.

edit on 3-10-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I am still confused with what this OP is about??

I mean..OK..you posted a newsclip...followed by one sentence that changed the meaning of one sentence from his speech...followed by a rambling rant of how much you hate him that seems entirely untethered to your topic??

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Obama to Immigration Activists: "No Force On Earth Can Stop Us"

The activists should have kept their guns.
edit on 10/3/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join